India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA NEED A RIFT!?!? (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
sorry Milli, though i understand what ur trying to say... i don't want tht spark in K ONLY BY THE RIFT BETWEEN KRIYA. It can be brought with other ways too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
yaar i am crying meray bhashan ka jawab nahin diyaCryCryCryCryCry bahut zyada sach bol diya main nayShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]sharmila yaar btw forgot to ask in all bhashans how was the vacationsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
Great to be away and great to be back. If Amma is preg., then she is the body double na, why are they using another one.LOL  I kind of knew AB will not win, he is a bit sulky and shd read "How to win friends and influence people' asap. flop muh is spreading her flopness around. What happened to P and K going to the police stn.?  To be very honest, I never was impressed by AB. Found him to be a good actor but I prefer pple who smile easily and are good humoured. But now even K is disappointing me. So sad that the show does not mean the same for me now.
see another bhashan comingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but a serious one
see AB is shy and introvert its hi nature he cant change it for anyone not for himself also yaar i am shy and introvert and thats why i can understand him a lot better.giving too much interviews smiling unnecessarily infront of camera sharing each and every stupid thing with media its just not his cup of tea these r very difficult task for him he is an intelligent man learning very fast thease days showing improvement a lot thats why i admire him .he will improve  in future but never becomes like other actors who r glued to news reporters never its my beleive and one has to luv him the way he is Embarrassed for me he has got the bestest personality i have ever seen in any actor sooooooooo down to earth and a sensible man luv him a lot a real dabang in real life also

lakshmi_paiMili27

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Disagree re the rift between Kriya.

However I do very strongly AGREE that the SOAP needs tension. Not the artificial kind created by a stooopid Devrani Jethani track but genuine tug and pull of different characters in different direcitions.
Actually it is not the Thakurs who have been defanged but Krishna and Pratigya. They have been made ineffectual by being unable to do anything in any of the situations in the past month and a half. The Thakurs have been made BORING because they have nothing NEW to say. They have neither changed nor do they have anything new to produce. From an interesting type they've just gone to being mere unreasonable villains. SS used to be unpredictable at one point - now he's just a boring raging old man.

Where is the Pratigya who stood in the hallway taking on the entire Thakur family? Where is the Krishna who tried to balance both sides? There was tension between Kriya then - on every occassion there was tension and such crackling atmosphere!

Where is the goodness and the quiet strength of the Saxenas? This was supposed to be a clash of cultures, where is it now?
Anyway no use  talking.
Bubble

vishpMili27

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i kinda agree with both mili n bubble..

Cvs have lost the track after consummation of marriage..
its true ..those episodes, when  P used to hate K and when K  was upset with P after court track,were awesome..
i would like to see RIFT/TENSION between them...

Lets hope that this show will regain its former glory after Arushi track..

welcome back...Mili...

lakshmi_paiMili27

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i agree milli................even i'm missing that charm in both d leads of d show n spe krishan...............after kriya unin krishna a change has come in his behaviour but it's not appealing me......i liked d krishna who supports his wife no doubt but along with this he had his own mind set also..........though ryt or wrong.......but he had his own stands........now hez just following prats........it was gud that he agreed with her yesterday but it didn't show his view  about the whole issue just delineated his approach to make his beloved happy with his decission......
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=telstra]sharmila yaar btw forgot to ask in all bhashans how was the vacationsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
Great to be away and great to be back. If Amma is preg., then she is the body double na, why are they using another one.LOL  I kind of knew AB will not win, he is a bit sulky and shd read "How to win friends and influence people' asap. flop muh is spreading her flopness around. What happened to P and K going to the police stn.?  To be very honest, I never was impressed by AB. Found him to be a good actor but I prefer pple who smile easily and are good humoured. But now even K is disappointing me. So sad that the show does not mean the same for me now.
see another bhashan comingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but a serious one
see AB is shy and introvert its hi nature he cant change it for anyone not for himself also yaar i am shy and introvert and thats why i can understand him a lot better.giving too much interviews smiling unnecessarily infront of camera sharing each and every stupid thing with media its just not his cup of tea these r very difficult task for him he is an intelligent man learning very fast thease days showing improvement a lot thats why i admire him .he will improve  in future but never becomes like other actors who r glued to news reporters never its my beleive and one has to luv him the way he is Embarrassed for me he has got the bestest personality i have ever seen in any actor sooooooooo down to earth and a sensible man luv him a lot a real dabang in real life also

one good bhashan deserves another. You know whenever I see AB, he appears to be in a bad mood, tension ka maara(if AH is his gf, then I can surely understand his condition). He is a great actor and it feels bad that he is not getting the recognition that he deserves, hence my criticism. A little more effort to be friendly plus his unltd. talent, AB would have gone places. The Cvs are being mean with him by showing his character to be so docile and a dimwit. 

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]i agree milli................even i'm missing that charm in both d leads of d show n spe krishan...............after kriya unin krishna a change has come in his behaviour but it's not appealing me......i liked d krishna who supports his wife no doubt but along with this he had his own mind set also..........though ryt or wrong.......but he had his own stands........now hez just following prats........it was gud that he agreed with her yesterday but it didn't show his view  about the whole issue just delineated his approach to make his beloved happy with his decission

That's exactly what I mean. The MKAP we are now being served is becoming like the Saxenas: bland and predictable. I know I'm being very mean but I used to quite enjoy the scenes where K used to suddenly become a little rough with P and their skirmishes. Now Kriya scenes are like P getting some kind of  a montessori training. I am afraid that suddenly they may show P telling K," Chalo, apne kaan pakdo aur murga bano". And K saying,"Yes, miss"Shocked Whatever P is saying about his career is right but K's response is a bit unbelievable.

Go to top