India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

KRIYA NEED A RIFT!?!?

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Belkum karo! Am back again. However I now realise that I missed nothing bec' nothing kind of happened. To top up the disappointment I noticed that there was no good news from behind the scenes activities too. There seems to be a kind of lull surrounding MKAP. Is it bec' there is nothing to look forward to.

Watched y'days episode and found K's acceptance of P's suggestion to follow a better career a bit too lame and very unlike K. The CVs by showing a very tame, in love K, has killed the spark and the charisma of the character. There is nothing new or tempestuous about the Kriya romance. Plz try to understd. what I am trying to say. We may all like, a very much in love, hand in hand Kriya but as an objective viewer what exactly are we looking forward to.K coming back home after mazdoorgiri and P giving him tea. Basically nothing! To show a rift would mean that we can again get on to the roller coaster ride that we all so enjoyed earlier. We can look forward to their heated confrontations, their battle of egos and at the end of the day be rewarded by their making up.

MKAP is sliding down bec' there is actually no confrontation or hostility between any parties. The Thakurs have been defanged and amma is reduced to sit and make faces.It is life as usual. Are the audiences really interested in that? The 'chatpataness' of MKAP is missing. Plz give your opinion as to how to bring it back.

Edited by Mili97 - 28 December 2010 at 7:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxvishpcoolfattinlighthousepierlakshmi_paiPragati.TPristineSoulcarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
oh so u r back Hugi dont know u missed me or not but i missed you yaar because the day u left there is an article that fl will b leaving tn soon Big smileaman truth will b outSmileplus yaar soo much happened in the dirama itself ss confrontation with krishna on prats janam din the emotional scene between keriya prats taliking to baby lord krishna was awesome yaar and moreover our babsa in white sheetWink and talking to baby krishna in his own ishtyle was great .see all the epis and then let me knoiw u enjoyedor not.see how i have taken care of your ykw i am sending her awaySleepy i also dedicated a song to her see my thread dedicate songs to mkap characters if u want to add one my pleasure.now coming to thakuras yaar i am seeing this growing distance between son and father ss jealousy is obvious as amma is concerned nowadays they r usiong body doubles for her might b she is preggy Big smile yes indeed i was not expecting today tat k will b manofy soo soon i prefer thenm not talking to 3-4 days miss each other and then do some heart to heart talking waisay prats has started to talk hopefully she will do more yaar
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Mili,

Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful vacation. Missed your engaging posts.

I think I do not want a  kriya rift since they have just been together in the real sense for a little while after a lot of drama. I like them together supporting eachother. They are a cute couple. Anyways they are always argueing  on and off. But I would like to see a variation in the relationship. Like worthwhile conversations etc.

Thanks

Anu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1....Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
sharmila yaar btw forgot to ask in all bhashans how was the vacationsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anusarkar]Hello Mili,

Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful vacation. Missed your engaging posts.

I think I do not want a  kriya rift since they have just been together in the real sense for a little while after a lot of drama. I like them together supporting eachother. They are a cute couple. Anyways they are always argueing  on and off. But I would like to see a variation in the relationship. Like worthwhile conversations etc.

Thanks

Anu 

Had a blast!!! I agree that Kriya  are a cute couple but then .... how are they suppose to progress.?Since I love playing devil's advocate, too cute is not exactly too interesting. Infact, I was trying to analyse why MKAP does not have the same buzz anymore. In the year end weekend  issue of HT there was an telly industry stalwarts' opinion about the most interesting talent, there was not a single mention of AB and PG. An actor called Vikrant Massey was adjudged to be the most talented. Even the TRPs are falling so obviously the slip is showing. The days of mooning about MKAP are gone. As loyal viewers I think we need to now wake up and smell the coffee or chai if you plz. Definitely the zing is missing. How to bring it back is what we shd now suggest.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Mili97 don;t misunderstand me i also don;t want a rift between them now. the TRP has gone down because of the YKW's track. if they have avoided that it might not have happened and they have to make kesar speak up. it is high time. then one more thing they have to make Pratigya practical. she should have answers for the questions they ask. she should not be in silence. she has to be strong in every sense. she should have a solution for things she is objecting. she should guide people she supports with confidence. Krishna and pratigya now also fight and have difference of opinions. i think they have to get out of the TN and pratigyaniwas should come. people will hate to miss SS but it should happen. that is what i think
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=telstra]sharmila yaar btw forgot to ask in all bhashans how was the vacationsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
Great to be away and great to be back. If Amma is preg., then she is the body double na, why are they using another one.LOL  I kind of knew AB will not win, he is a bit sulky and shd read "How to win friends and influence people' asap. flop muh is spreading her flopness around. What happened to P and K going to the police stn.?  To be very honest, I never was impressed by AB. Found him to be a good actor but I prefer pple who smile easily and are good humoured. But now even K is disappointing me. So sad that the show does not mean the same for me now.
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=laks76]Mili97 don;t misunderstand me i also don;t want a rift between them now. the TRP has gone down because of the YKW's track. if they have avoided that it might not have happened and they have to make kesar speak up. it is high time. then one more thing they have to make Pratigya practical. she should have answers for the questions they ask. she should not be in silence. she has to be strong in every sense. she should have a solution for things she is objecting. she should guide people she supports with confidence. Krishna and pratigya now also fight and have difference of opinions. i think they have to get out of the TN and pratigyaniwas should come. people will hate to miss SS but it should happen. that is what i think

I agree with your points but for any fiction to be successful (not the SGP or YRKH types), we need two warring or opposing sets of pple. That's what draws the interest of the pple. They all wait to see what are the weapons used, the plans, the schemes, the conspiracies, the battle of wits, good/evil, who will win the battle, how will the other team retaliate etc. The dramatic content of MKAP is going down. Father/Son confrontations or rift is a hot subject to show and in many of his films, Big B has done it wonderfully. The Cvs are indulging in touch and go regarding most tracks except the Arushi one. They have kind of lost the plot.

Go to top