India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

khali will win (Page 3)

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Sorry but I think shweta tiwari or samir soni must win !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
your post is spot on, it may well be a marketing ploy WWE are fantastic at that.........some wrestling sites have already announced the fact the Khaliji is in the final........
AbhishekChaurey Groupbie
AbhishekChaurey
AbhishekChaurey

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by pmeharia

I think khali will get the maximum votes,because the die hard wwe fans will vote for him. also for big boss, if khali wins,it will get international coverage that khali won in inidan reality show called big boss. big boss will become more famous among international brands,companies and thus it might help big boss generate more money in advertisements in future seasons. paying the grand prize of khali 1 crore might be part of his compensation package to come to big boss. also if khali will win big boss,then the awareness he created about wwe that next time he partipates in wwe match representing india, there can be  more people from india watching the match. so more viewship from the largest democracy like india would mean more income for wwe. there is khali video games,khali mattel toy. wwe products. khali might be paid by wwe to be part of big boss to create a bigger market for wwe. to generztd more money for wwe.

thinking about big boss from business point of view,keeping all emotions aside as to who should win on moral grounds.khali might win/

What do you all think?
waise khali koun sa international brand promote kar raha hai??..there many wrestlers from diffrent country ..wrestlers r known because they fight for wwe brand ....khali is most popular in india only otherwise every country like their own wrestler who belongs to their own countryWink....i guesss  khali is in bigboss due to trp from punjab and haryanaWink.....wwe is already famous enough  in kids in india and so khali is i dont think they need promotion from bigboss if wwe wants promotion  they will arrange fights of wwe Wink rather than khali in bigboss who totally opposite from character  he plays in wwe.....Wink

you both have point
but like shilpa won in big brother they got heavy response from india and asians
and got high publicity in india

every one knows that india is one of biggest market for every thing nowdays
so any thing related to indians or india and popular world wide
will surely get attention from all indians /south asians spreading worldwide
and in entertainment industry public attn, is money

so if khali wins bb will definitely become world famous
and it will be fruitful for all

so there is possibility for it
pmeharia Groupbie
pmeharia
pmeharia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
now with sameer's negative footage and stubborn behavior it seems sameer might be out. May be dolly can also go out.

finalist will be shweta,ashmit, khali.

Edited by pmeharia - 29 December 2010 at 9:14pm
Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Khali is a looser regardless if he wins the 1 crore, the only thing bigger then his size is his ego, he thinks in the final few weeks if he portrays himself calm, and mehenti he will win, but we know how he was and in reality is( a lazy good for nothing slug).I hope he looses, crossing my fingers.
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Habeeba_d

Khali is a looser regardless if he wins the 1 crore, the only thing bigger then his size is his ego, he thinks in the final few weeks if he portrays himself calm, and mehenti he will win, but we know how he was and in reality is( a lazy good for nothing slug).I hope he looses, crossing my fingers.

He is not  a looser... for me he is a winner  - calm ,composed while others like Sameer are trying their best to project him wrong n egoistic for their own convince. Can somebody ask them what have they done for their country.......nothing(one has mms scandal, other can't stop whining)........Great Khali has achieved great heights and made his country proud internationally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Yes Khali will win 50 eggs...
Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
in the international arena, Khali is truly overrated. He has no major standing. Hum hi hai India mein jo kuch jyada excite hote hai Khali ko leke. Look at his performance in world championships.

In 2008, he was crowned for using the worst gimmick.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_Observer_Newsletter_awards#Worst_Gimmick)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index