India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

khali will win

pmeharia Groupbie
pmeharia
pmeharia

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I think khali will get the maximum votes,because the die hard wwe fans will vote for him. also for big boss, if khali wins,it will get international coverage that khali won in inidan reality show called big boss. big boss will become more famous among international brands,companies and thus it might help big boss generate more money in advertisements in future seasons. paying the grand prize of khali 1 crore might be part of his compensation package to come to big boss. also if khali will win big boss,then the awareness he created about wwe that next time he partipates in wwe match representing india, there can be  more people from india watching the match. so more viewship from the largest democracy like india would mean more income for wwe. there is khali video games,khali mattel toy. wwe products. khali might be paid by wwe to be part of big boss to create a bigger market for wwe. to generztd more money for wwe.

thinking about big boss from business point of view,keeping all emotions aside as to who should win on moral grounds.khali might win/

What do you all think?

Edited by pmeharia - 28 December 2010 at 7:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhishekChaureydestiny11Shizaru

jagritibit01 Newbie
jagritibit01
jagritibit01

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
jo bhi hai ,but he is not deserving 2 win.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10maaniqra

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Votes are scripted and Khali will be the winner!!!even tho he get maximum vote or even less!!!it is scripted!!!
Aps74 Groupbie
Aps74
Aps74

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmeharia

I think khali will get the maximum votes,because the die hard wwe fans will vote for him. also for big boss, if khali wins,it will get international coverage that khali won in inidan reality show called big boss. big boss will become more famous among international brands,companies and thus it might help big boss generate more money in advertisements in future seasons. paying the grand prize of khali 1 crore might be part of his compensation package to come to big boss. also if khali will win big boss,then the awareness he created about wwe that next time he partipates in wwe match representing india, there can be  more people from india watching the match. so more viewship from the largest democracy like india would mean more income for wwe. there is khali video games,khali mattel toy. wwe products. khali might be paid by wwe to be part of big boss to create a bigger market for wwe. to generztd more money for wwe.

thinking about big boss from business point of view,keeping all emotions aside as to who should win on moral grounds.khali might win/

What do you all think?
Thats exactly my thought !!!Dead   This scripted show will be won by Khali!!
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

I think Khali can be deserving winner.He is straightforward,simple, takes no panga. Compared to others he is much better.He doesn't play any kind of games, remains cool unlike other members.Why should'nt he win..........i don't get when people say he don't deserve to win. Looking at  time to time behavior of other housemates....what did Khali do wrong.I think he has full potential to win the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67destiny11Shizarukhamosshhh

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I dont think he will win... Either Aasmit or shweta will win as they seem to be popular going by past nominations... Last week too Aasmit was safe before Khali...
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

I dont think he will win... Either Aasmit or shweta will win as they seem to be popular going by past nominations... Last week too Aasmit was safe before Khali...

Yah they  might win.But if  Shweta or Khali wins ,i would be happy.Smile
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmeharia

What do you all think?
waise khali koun sa international brand promote kar raha hai??..there many wrestlers from diffrent country ..wrestlers r known because they fight for wwe brand ....khali is most popular in india only otherwise every country like their own wrestler who belongs to their own countryWink....i guesss  khali is in bigboss due to trp from punjab and haryanaWink.....wwe is already famous enough  in kids in india and so khali is i dont think they need promotion from bigboss if wwe wants promotion  they will arrange fights of wwe Wink rather than khali in bigboss who totally opposite from character  he plays in wwe.....Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index