Dill Mill Gaye

WHERE WE COME FROM?

Poll

FROM WHERE IN THE WORLD, DO U CONNECT WITH DMG?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DmgianLunatic thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  I'v always wondered, with such a huge fan following, that DMG has in the west, where we DMGIANS actually come from. I'v layed out the options I could instill, sorry if I missed a place, feel free to comment and regard yourselves. I discovered DMG through youtube, wondered if there are any other like me.
P.S.: I'v no intentions, whatsoever, in stocking you, haha, just a general idea, and please all KASH/KASU/KASJEN/AR/SIDMA/ARSH fans pour in as DMGIANS and let us know from where you support DMG!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've always wondered the same too!
Thanks for making this topic!

Well I'm from Canada!
Where are you from?
Edited by KaShfan7 - 13 years ago
-Euphoria- thumbnail
plz put pakistan in between too coz i am 4rm pakistan lol
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is dat really important to noe? =P and howz it related to DMG =P xxx
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^  I  agree!
but  still  m  from  India!
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I AM FROM INDIA.......and love DMG to the core,,,,,

nashmia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i am frm pakistan
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey here is not my country i am from norway😊
DmgianLunatic thumbnail

Thanks all for making your mark. I'm so glad we got so many different groups in one area, as DMGIANS, that was my intention, no harms done.

And for those of you who wish DMG to return back on screen, this is a way to let the CV'S know how many people even outside of India continue to love and support it!

To all DMGIANS living in Pakistan, I am so sorry that I did not add that to the poll, now that I see it, I don't knwo how to fix it... really sorry for tha!!

KashFan7: Im from Canada too! babyy, haha!

Goldie: We meet again:) Dubai sounds so cool, a kind of a place.

To all fans living in Norway, Pakistan, Dubai..... I will always keep you guys in mind, It's just so cool to see where all our minds fit together from.
DmgianLunatic thumbnail
Thanks all for making your mark. I'm so glad we got so many different groups in one area, as DMGIANS, that was my intention, no harms done.

And for those of you who wish DMG to return back on screen, this is a way to let the CV'S know how many people even outside of India continue to love and support it!

To all DMGIANS living in Pakistan, I am so sorry that I did not add that to the poll, now that I see it, I don't knwo how to fix it... really sorry for tha!!

KashFan7: Im from Canada too! babyy, haha!

Goldie: We meet again:) Dubai sounds so cool, a kind of a place.

To all fans living in Norway, Pakistan, Dubai..... I will always keep you guys in mind, It's just so cool to see where all our minds fit together from.