Chat Clubs

Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by ..Manal..

I dont See a hope in this show anymore Confused ! all i see if Friends ka OTT drama Confused ! rey Devdaas ! Swaron bk to square 1 ! tani a Clown Sleepy this show needs to pick up ! i gave up honestly !! they need to wake up ! they visit india-forum ! cant they see how much they gettin dissed Angry ! or they want me to land in india to show thm reality ROFL

I wonder if they take ppls opinion srsly. I went to the forum and i didnt see even a topic supporting that Taani. Isnt that enough to make ppl understand that people arent liking her. She doesnt have that spark which Shakti and Amar did. Even thier eye-lock scenes were good. These 2 make me throw my TV set away ... and that last week epi where Rey is blind-folded n this female enters ... WHY did the CV's had to Copy that Rey-Kriyansh sceneAngry
 Sick Angry ! i felt like a fool who was supporting Taani ! saying that we should give her a try ! bang CV's made a fool of me Angry

just like the kid Bubbly in ipkknd pisses me off ! more thn tht Taani n her stupid dream n eye locksDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Is that Sia-Raghav???

I heard that forum has gone upside down with KB and HC fansLOL

.FlawlessSarun.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Ooo why whats with bubbly??? By the way who is she anyways to the family?

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Manal..

u knw wat pisses me off ! is now i knw Purvi will suffer ! i have a feeling she will be taunted for NOT being Archana's khoon Angry ! more thn Arjun  i see Purvi suffering !! Kekta maiya is great Angry ! here she is hell bent ruining arVi ! n in parichay i was finally happy  i will get raveena n vikram ! BANG MU Angry !! 

Dont even talk abt ParichayAngry How can someone be so silly. 1st that raveena cared a damn abt Vikram and now when she does this fellow aint ready to hear her ...are they having some kind of games thereAngryAngryAngry And that Gaurav is having EMA ... Seema is gonna tear him offROFL She is no Siddhi to give in easily.

I am so sure once this Purvi gets to know abt Ovi being in love wit Arjun she is gonna back out. And then the Mahan Sacrificing Drama starts. I so am gonna Quit the show then. I cant take thier sacrifices. Pyar woh jo humaare saath rahe and not the one which we give up easily for a nobody
Parichaay Angry ! there r alot things to pull ur hair Angry ! afta so long my SiNal got together Angry ! n this Kunal's mom n her anand drama Angry ! i feel like killing her n send her to anandDead she creeps me Confused
and seema ROFL ! she will make sure she teaches gaurav a lesson ROFL n YUCK ! is gaurav a pedoAngry the girl seems like a teen ager Angry !! 

and ArVi ! i dont think i will take the crap ! kekta's onli show i watched full was kayamath <3 ! for my MiChi <3 ! rest all her couples were ruined Angry !! 

and plus Rav ROFL seee manal the spammer landed n ur CC is done ROFL
man come give me n preet a jhappi for ur Blabbering ROFL 

preet make the next CC <3

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Wopppieee We are done with this ONE
PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
PartyDancingPartyDancing
PartyDancing

Ravs owe's us a gift nowROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yup thats DSDD ! i love Karan bora n Harshad ! but Viraj n Raghav r different ! viraj is a JERK :O ! I can not Support him ! people need to open their eyes ! they r girls ! how can u support a guy like Viraj Confused !! 

Btw u should Check Raghav Siya's Scenes on Youtube <3 u will love thm n their BG <3

and about bubbly ! bubbly is Mami's sisters daughter ! whos parents r dead ! so i think she will be in RM ! 

i hate her ! wasnt 1 mami enough to torture payal Angry ! tht a 9yr old is hating on her Angry 

-Preeti-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Wopppieee We are done with this ONE
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
Dancing
PartyDancing

Ravs owe's us a gift nowROFL
@ red : ROFL r we hoping from the hopeless ROFL !! 
n u make the next CC ! so i can make u watch Raghav siya scenes ROFL ! n Make u pagal wid thm ROFL ! I have a deep Pheeling-va u will like thm ROFL !! 
believe me ! im bhery good-va in convincing ROFL 

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Ravz Mimi FC2

Made New OneBig smile Lets SPAM there nowROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post