Chat Clubs

Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 151

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Aishhh I want these stacked :( ! 

I felt Like Crying for Khushi :( !! a girls most precious dreamz were shattered :( ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

u knw ! im a girl :S ! so 1 side ! I felt bad for Sharon when she was called a cheap girl Confused ! yes Swayam was angry ! but this is more thn a diss to a girl if some1 even tells u I knw Wat type of a Cheap girl u r  Being a girl i would my self be shattered if some1 tells me ! it will make me mentally sick thinking of wat i have done tht made this person say ! 
but on other hand swayam is the guy who was always a gentlemen ! who stoood n said nothing to all she said ! but there is a limit Confused ! but wat i wanted was Sharon to tell him everything happened tht night !! 
n this tani will not just make a rift in Rey swayam friendship ! but again the weakling/dazzler will start cuz of her Confused !! 

Sharon to tell Swayam everything???? I wonder if CV's are even planning to get that truth out?Ermm Its high time the 2 realise that they are meant to be togethere. But then the CV's are just not giving in. may be more so bcoz now with Kriansh too gone ...the Cv's are wanting that the people watch the whole D3 again but this time with Taani.

It wud be damn hard for people to accept her.Ouch

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Ufff Onli if i ever make such avi's ROFL ! maybe in 10 yrs ROFL 

-Preeti-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

u knw ! im a girl :S ! so 1 side ! I felt bad for Sharon when she was called a cheap girl Confused ! yes Swayam was angry ! but this is more thn a diss to a girl if some1 even tells u I knw Wat type of a Cheap girl u r  Being a girl i would my self be shattered if some1 tells me ! it will make me mentally sick thinking of wat i have done tht made this person say ! 
but on other hand swayam is the guy who was always a gentlemen ! who stoood n said nothing to all she said ! but there is a limit Confused ! but wat i wanted was Sharon to tell him everything happened tht night !! 
n this tani will not just make a rift in Rey swayam friendship ! but again the weakling/dazzler will start cuz of her Confused !! 

Sharon to tell Swayam everything???? I wonder if CV's are even planning to get that truth out?Ermm Its high time the 2 realise that they are meant to be togethere. But then the CV's are just not giving in. may be more so bcoz now with Kriansh too gone ...the Cv's are wanting that the people watch the whole D3 again but this time with Taani.

It wud be damn hard for people to accept her.Ouch
U knw ! seems like Cv's r planning to make d3 another a CMG !! manhoos show ! if they didnt Let kriya tell Rey the truth ! I DOUBT ! like DOUBT if Sharon would ever open up ! the girl is flying high in sky n needs to bought bk on the groundSleepy Diva my ass Girl ! she needs to open her eyes ! i mean if some1 ever loved me like this ! like swayam ! man i would go crazy !! n still she thinks he is LUSTING on her Confused ! Yuck !! 

and accepting tanni 1 for now ! impossible Confused ! untill they make her mature Angry ! n im hating tht lusty smile Angry

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I like Abhinav ... like since i saw him in that Sab TV show. Then i stuck to geet too for him and now here too but Manvi and Him ...erm i never saw it that way but now i think i must try it tooROFL

PR ... I srsly wud pray they dont end up into this Pavitra Rishta CRAP. I am tired of watching ArMan cry and weep for each other since years. And ur mistaken ... Its Ovi, Punni, Vinay and the great Savita Aai ... Arjun-Purvi have to fight to. Its gonna be so damn hard for them:(((((((((((((((((((
Beda Garg ho in CV's kaAngry

KT and KD ... Aaah .. i loved that fuze issue. They looked Madly in LOVE:P

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Ravz AAJA ROFL warna i will send payaliya to disturb ur beauty sleep ROFL 
OMG.

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

U knw ! seems like Cv's r planning to make d3 another a CMG !! manhoos show ! if they didnt Let kriya tell Rey the truth ! I DOUBT ! like DOUBT if Sharon would ever open up ! the girl is flying high in sky n needs to bought bk on the groundSleepy Diva my ass Girl ! she needs to open her eyes ! i mean if some1 ever loved me like this ! like swayam ! man i would go crazy !! n still she thinks he is LUSTING on her Confused ! Yuck !! 

and accepting tanni 1 for now ! impossible Confused ! untill they make her mature Angry ! n im hating tht lusty smile Angry

Lusty SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I wonder how does Amar cope with all that foolish thing

I dont see any end to this Sharon-Swayam War. They had a chance but the Cv's seems to have been in love with the Old D3 track so they are back to square 1. Again we wud have Sharon insult  n humiliate Swayam and he wud llisten to her like a servant. Again his frnds wud pity him that sharon fails to understand his love n hate sharon for her behaviourSleepySleepy

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

I like Abhinav ... like since i saw him in that Sab TV show. Then i stuck to geet too for him and now here too but Manvi and Him ...erm i never saw it that way but now i think i must try it tooROFL

PR ... I srsly wud pray they dont end up into this Pavitra Rishta CRAP. I am tired of watching ArMan cry and weep for each other since years. And ur mistaken ... Its Ovi, Punni, Vinay and the great Savita Aai ... Arjun-Purvi have to fight to. Its gonna be so damn hard for them:(((((((((((((((((((
Beda Garg ho in CV's kaAngry

KT and KD ... Aaah .. i loved that fuze issue. They looked Madly in LOVE:P
Well ROFL Tu dekh ROFL DEKH zARA dekh ROFL 
i use to love abhi in jersey no 10 ! but hated him in geet ROFL n thn hated him in behna too ROFL ! but Recently i some how have this love for thm ROFL CV's sun le ! sirf EK HOPE dede ROFL 

here i thought Arnav khushi wont have a easy line ROFL Arjun purvi broke their records too ROFL 

-Preeti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top