Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
Ooo why whats with bubbly??? By the way who is she anyways to the family?
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Dont even talk abt Parichay😡 How can someone be so silly. 1st that raveena cared a damn abt Vikram and now when she does this fellow aint ready to hear her ...are they having some kind of games there😡😡😡 And that Gaurav is having EMA ... Seema is gonna tear him off🤣 She is no Siddhi to give in easily.

I am so sure once this Purvi gets to know abt Ovi being in love wit Arjun she is gonna back out. And then the Mahan Sacrificing Drama starts. I so am gonna Quit the show then. I cant take thier sacrifices. Pyar woh jo humaare saath rahe and not the one which we give up easily for a nobody
Parichaay 😡 ! there r alot things to pull ur hair 😡 ! afta so long my SiNal got together 😡 ! n this Kunal's mom n her anand drama 😡 ! i feel like killing her n send her to anand🤢 she creeps me 😕 ! 
and seema 🤣 ! she will make sure she teaches gaurav a lesson 🤣 n YUCK ! is gaurav a pedo😡 the girl seems like a teen ager 😡 !! 

and ArVi ! i dont think i will take the crap ! kekta's onli show i watched full was kayamath <3 ! for my MiChi <3 ! rest all her couples were ruined 😡 !! 

and plus Rav 🤣 seee manal the spammer landed n ur CC is done 🤣 ! 
man come give me n preet a jhappi for ur Blabbering 🤣 

preet make the next CC <3

Wopppieee We are done with this ONE
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳
🥳

Ravs owe's us a gift now🤣
yup thats DSDD ! i love Karan bora n Harshad ! but Viraj n Raghav r different ! viraj is a JERK :O ! I can not Support him ! people need to open their eyes ! they r girls ! how can u support a guy like Viraj 😕 !! 

Btw u should Check Raghav Siya's Scenes on Youtube <3 u will love thm n their BG <3

and about bubbly ! bubbly is Mami's sisters daughter ! whos parents r dead ! so i think she will be in RM ! 

i hate her ! wasnt 1 mami enough to torture payal 😡 ! tht a 9yr old is hating on her 😡 
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Wopppieee We are done with this ONE

🥳

Ravs owe's us a gift now🤣
@ red : 🤣 r we hoping from the hopeless 🤣 !! 
n u make the next CC ! so i can make u watch Raghav siya scenes 🤣 ! n Make u pagal wid thm 🤣 ! I have a deep Pheeling-va u will like thm 🤣 !! 
believe me ! im bhery good-va in convincing 🤣 

Ravz Mimi FC2

Made New One😃 Lets SPAM there now🤣
me last 🤣 ! 
ravz u keep sleeping 🤣