Chat Clubs

   

Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 151

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Joined: 05 January 2010

Posts: 73337

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by ..Manal..

I can discuss D3 anywhere <3 ! u knw I love Kriyansh ! but as im a sadist ! i xpected their Break down scene to be amazing ! to make me cry :( ! just like Swaron made me Cry on shivam's Party :( ! 
about the new girl HOW STUPID ! LAME WEIRD can She GET Angry ! n i wanna kill cinevista for making her so blonde Angry ! seein the promo i thought she will be mature n she is pretty ! so i wont mind her oppo Rey ! but ARGHHH ! she is so ANNOYING Angry !!  i mean sometimes rey's friends piss me off ! but even they r bareable now Angry !



I dont know ... I srsly dont like this girl. She is maha annoying and her that 24X7 smile when she sees rey irks me more and her dream songs ...OMG ... those are plain boring.

Just for Swaron and Rey i watch that show. Had these3 not been there i wudnt have even bothered watching it. Swaron ... are just excellent in thier scenes. Be it that romance thru the eyes or thier break down. Its all so good to watch.

And why did Kria had to lie to rey before leaving? She cud have just said that her mom doesnt want her to stay back. Why did she had to say all that non-sense that she prefers swayam over ReyAngryAngryAngry I did wish to shoot the CV's for all that Crappy things
EXACTLY ! if No Rey/SwaRon ! I would even bother watchin this show ! n stupid Weakling/Dazzlers Fight !! YUCK the girl is like a lady perv ! its like she will rape rey wid her eyes now Angry ! n all tht song seqs she had wid rey Sleepy im enjoying Suvreen Guggal !! 

and about Kriya Lying ! CAN CINEVISTA stop with this MAHAN sacrifices already Angry ! she was anyways leaving ! why Make her lie Angry ! wat made it worst was !as always SWAYAM was the 1 who looked bad ! n poor guy had nothing to do ! okay Kria wanted Rey to hate her ! thn WHY USE Swayam's Name Angry ! man last break down of Swaron was amazing !! 
but wat im not liking Swaron bk on square 1 ! same rude Sharon ! n Same poor Swayam Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51809

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Ridhima made me LOVE Bella's character ROFL ! cuz unfortunately Bella was a bitch ROFL actually is ROFL sometimes jake (Hotties ;) ! ) sometimes Ed (no comments LOL !) n now ms Ridhima !made me love bella ROFL ! cuz Ms Ridhima proved NO one can beat her ROFL

i was freaking disappointed Angry ! i mean WAT MADE SRK even say yes to tht crap ! sick Bullshit movie Angry ! how could he ! yes Abhi n Preity in the movie didnt give much time to their partners ! but CLEARLY divorce ! why cheat Angry ! i would never stand such bullshit Angry



Bingo
Infront of Riddhima ... I found Bella to be too NycROFL Actually there is no comparison between the 2.

Absolutely, You dont like ur partners. Get divorced and then find new partner for urself. But whats the point of being with ur Husband/wife and still having affair with a 3rd party? And PZ never had time for her husband. That Abhishek's character was overly and too much in love with his wifey but this wifey cudnt care much abt himAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51809

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

EXACTLY ! if No Rey/SwaRon ! I would even bother watchin this show ! n stupid Weakling/Dazzlers Fight !! YUCK the girl is like a lady perv ! its like she will rape rey wid her eyes now Angry ! n all tht song seqs she had wid rey Sleepy im enjoying Suvreen Guggal !! 

and about Kriya Lying ! CAN CINEVISTA stop with this MAHAN sacrifices already Angry ! she was anyways leaving ! why Make her lie Angry ! wat made it worst was !as always SWAYAM was the 1 who looked bad ! n poor guy had nothing to do ! okay Kria wanted Rey to hate her ! thn WHY USE Swayam's Name Angry ! man last break down of Swaron was amazing !! 
but wat im not liking Swaron bk on square 1 ! same rude Sharon ! n Same poor Swayam Sleepy


Honestly ...last fight they had ... they cud have just ended it with a confession. They cud have made swayam confess it to her and ask her if loving her was a Crime. But NO ... all they wanted is to keep this Weaklings/Dazzlers fight on till the End of this ShowAngryAngryAngryAngry
Again Swayam is busy saying Sorry to Sharon and all this female does is humiliate in front of the entrie college. And now whats even more Surprising is Sharon gets all these chances from his Sister who gives Sharon all the opportunities to put down Swayam.

I swear i hate that GirlAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Joined: 05 January 2010

Posts: 73337

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Ridhima made me LOVE Bella's character ROFL ! cuz unfortunately Bella was a bitch ROFL actually is ROFL sometimes jake (Hotties ;) ! ) sometimes Ed (no comments LOL !) n now ms Ridhima !made me love bella ROFL ! cuz Ms Ridhima proved NO one can beat her ROFL

i was freaking disappointed Angry ! i mean WAT MADE SRK even say yes to tht crap ! sick Bullshit movie Angry ! how could he ! yes Abhi n Preity in the movie didnt give much time to their partners ! but CLEARLY divorce ! why cheat Angry ! i would never stand such bullshit Angry



Bingo
Infront of Riddhima ... I found Bella to be too NycROFL Actually there is no comparison between the 2.

Absolutely, You dont like ur partners. Get divorced and then find new partner for urself. But whats the point of being with ur Husband/wife and still having affair with a 3rd party? And PZ never had time for her husband. That Abhishek's character was overly and too much in love with his wifey but this wifey cudnt care much abt himAngry
both r same ROFL wait not to forget elena ROFL even tho im a Delena fan but she is no less ROFL

@RED : ditto ! n wat was funny ! SRK was 5 yr married when rani got married n afta 5 yrs of rani's wedding ! they met n fall for each other ! which meant SRK was 10yrs married n had a son !! seriously dont director knw some people take movies way too serious Angry 
i would kick my husband out of my house if he does this ! n yes i will cry for 1 day ! afta tht go enjoy my own life LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Joined: 05 January 2010

Posts: 73337

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by ..Manal..

EXACTLY ! if No Rey/SwaRon ! I would even bother watchin this show ! n stupid Weakling/Dazzlers Fight !! YUCK the girl is like a lady perv ! its like she will rape rey wid her eyes now Angry ! n all tht song seqs she had wid rey Sleepy im enjoying Suvreen Guggal !! 

and about Kriya Lying ! CAN CINEVISTA stop with this MAHAN sacrifices already Angry ! she was anyways leaving ! why Make her lie Angry ! wat made it worst was !as always SWAYAM was the 1 who looked bad ! n poor guy had nothing to do ! okay Kria wanted Rey to hate her ! thn WHY USE Swayam's Name Angry ! man last break down of Swaron was amazing !! 
but wat im not liking Swaron bk on square 1 ! same rude Sharon ! n Same poor Swayam Sleepy


Honestly ...last fight they had ... they cud have just ended it with a confession. They cud have made swayam confess it to her and ask her if loving her was a Crime. But NO ... all they wanted is to keep this Weaklings/Dazzlers fight on till the End of this ShowAngry
Again Swayam is busy saying Sorry to Sharon and all this female does is humiliate in front of the entrie college. And now whats even more Surprising is Sharon gets all these chances from his Sister who gives Sharon all the opportunities to put down Swayam.

I swear i hate that GirlAngry
I Was too Saying same ! but if i was swayam ! I would have lost my temper too ! its high time swayam to speak up ! tht guy was humiliated alot ! n sharon Angry ! needs to learn something called PRIVACY Angry ! everytime insult him openly ! so i loved wat swayam did ! a good n a very needed slap on sharons face ! wat im loving is Rey/Swayam Friendship <3 ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51809

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

both r same ROFL wait not to forget elena ROFL even tho im a Delena fan but she is no less ROFL

@RED : ditto ! n wat was funny ! SRK was 5 yr married when rani got married n afta 5 yrs of rani's wedding ! they met n fall for each other ! which meant SRK was 10yrs married n had a son !! seriously dont director knw some people take movies way too serious Angry 
i would kick my husband out of my house if he does this ! n yes i will cry for 1 day ! afta tht go enjoy my own life LOL 



I know ... Why just Kick ...put him into the Jail too for cheating on Me. Atleast 2 din tho Jail bhej dungi and may be later on think of Divorcing him and Enjoying My LIFE ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Joined: 05 January 2010

Posts: 73337

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I want thm <3 :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Joined: 05 January 2010

Posts: 73337

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Originally posted by ..Manal..

both r same ROFL wait not to forget elena ROFL even tho im a Delena fan but she is no less ROFL

@RED : ditto ! n wat was funny ! SRK was 5 yr married when rani got married n afta 5 yrs of rani's wedding ! they met n fall for each other ! which meant SRK was 10yrs married n had a son !! seriously dont director knw some people take movies way too serious Angry 
i would kick my husband out of my house if he does this ! n yes i will cry for 1 day ! afta tht go enjoy my own life LOL 



I know ... Why just Kick ...put him into the Jail too for cheating on Me. Atleast 2 din tho Jail bhej dungi and may be later on think of Divorcing him and Enjoying My LIFE ... ROFL
im saying this cuz thts wat my aunt did ROFL !! 1st day she cried ROFL ! next morning he saw her packing stuff n asked her not to leave him ROFL ! she was like HUH ? ! who said im leaving ROFL u get the f**k out of my house ROFL ! man tht day i decided i would do same ROFL ! unlike my mom baring my father ROFL ! na  i ain't tht sweet ROFL ! im sweet untill he ain't jerk ROFL the day he decides to be a jerk ROFL ! boy no hello hey onli bye bye ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||~|| Jyoti's CC #3||~|| Welcome Every1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Jyoti21 335 4856 11 April 2012 at 8:42pm
By Jyoti21
||Happy Birthday Gur - GK_09|| - Join the party!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Aahaana 71 6125 15 November 2011 at 4:16am
By -H2SO4-
Ravz Mimi FC[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

yulZ 1197 17091 28 December 2010 at 11:03pm
By -Ravjot-
~*~Happy Birthday Mimi~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

-Ravjot- 159 9008 14 February 2010 at 9:22pm
By mimi0295
-The Abusers- CC# 11 Congrats Mimi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

reya. 1223 16863 20 September 2009 at 3:48pm
By reya.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.