Chat Clubs

Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 151

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Wait ...WHAT

Heroine ko kidnap hoke Hero ka uska bachana sunata. But hero getting kidnapped and heroine saving him????Shocked am hearing this for the 1st timeShockedShockedShocked

Manal
you watch D3 bya any chance??
isiliye toh im xcited ;) ! Heroin Baut Kidnap hogaye ;) ROFL 

yes i watch D3 !! mostly for SwaRon ! but use to Like KriYansh :( !! i was xcited for the new entry ! but now ! SHE RUINED the show n I DEMAND for Shakti to come bk Angry ! the show has becum a joke Angry
but still for Swaron im still watchin it but its HIGH time CV's should move Swaron Story -.- 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

i was ALWAYS against Manan Jeevika ROFL ! i mean I get it viren is shy buh hmmm i some how knew he wont always be shy ROFL ! but Imagine 2 over shy people like manan n jeevika ! BIG NO ROFL ! where Manan Manvi ! there r few scenes ! tht makes u awww <3 I made some siggies ! will post thm here <3 ! i dunno ! esp scenes where manan cares so much about manvi ! n shouts @ her for not taking care of her <3 ! man me n ravz will go crazy if they show Manan falling for manvi ROFL ! i wont mind CV's doing wat they did to Sid Ridhima ROFL

Sid Riddhima???? Nooo ... I dont want such creepy things here. the CV's got them married twice and end mein she goes to Armaan??? I mean ... they just RUINED the show. Had they wanted it to be AR, they shudnt have made Ridsy feel spl for Sid and Armaan feel something spl for Shilpa. They shud have stayed to the original. They made mockery out of the characters.

Erm that sig looks adorable ... Manan is Cute and I love that character ... I want him to jhaaro Manvi. She does need to take care of herself than run behind Virat for non-sense reasons

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

i was ALWAYS against Manan Jeevika ROFL ! i mean I get it viren is shy buh hmmm i some how knew he wont always be shy ROFL ! but Imagine 2 over shy people like manan n jeevika ! BIG NO ROFL ! where Manan Manvi ! there r few scenes ! tht makes u awww <3 I made some siggies ! will post thm here <3 ! i dunno ! esp scenes where manan cares so much about manvi ! n shouts @ her for not taking care of her <3 ! man me n ravz will go crazy if they show Manan falling for manvi ROFL ! i wont mind CV's doing wat they did to Sid Ridhima ROFL

Sid Riddhima???? Nooo ... I dont want such creepy things here. the CV's got them married twice and end mein she goes to Armaan??? I mean ... they just RUINED the show. Had they wanted it to be AR, they shudnt have made Ridsy feel spl for Sid and Armaan feel something spl for Shilpa. They shud have stayed to the original. They made mockery out of the characters.

Erm that sig looks adorable ... Manan is Cute and I love that character ... I want him to jhaaro Manvi. She does need to take care of herself than run behind Virat for non-sense reasons
EWWW no i didnt mean Competely Like SR !! but Like I want Manan Manvi to end up together ROFL ! n CMG was CRAP ! a sick Show ! a Manhoos show ROFL ! other thn AR ! no couple ended up together ROFL ! a show wid a couple ka Shrap ROFL
I hated cinevista for making AR together @ the end ! which was sick ! inshort they showed CHEATING on ur husband wife is FINE Angry i love SRK ! but same reason i hated his kabhi alvida na kehna Angry ! i hate such Stupid Message shows/movies Angry !! 

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

yes i watch D3 !! mostly for SwaRon ! but use to Like KriYansh :( !! i was xcited for the new entry ! but now ! SHE RUINED the show n I DEMAND for Shakti to come bk Angry ! the show has becum a joke Angry
but still for Swaron im still watchin it but its HIGH time CV's should move Swaron Story -.- 

OOo great ...now i have someone to dscuss D3   crap with.

AND U SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS AS MOIHugHugHugHug

Me too liked Kriyaansh but shakti left and then that created excitement in me to see who wud be the new one. But now all this new female makes me is break my TV set into 2 pieces. I too demand Shakti to be back or just dont show any girl opp Rey ... He wud be happy staying single than have such complicated piece in his life,

Swaron ... i watch the show just for them now ... .but alll thanks to this new girl thier track too got ruinedAngry I might just wanna shoot her nowAngryAngryAngry

.FlawlessSarun.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

EWWW no i didnt mean Competely Like SR !! but Like I want Manan Manvi to end up together ROFL ! n CMG was CRAP ! a sick Show ! a Manhoos show ROFL ! other thn AR ! no couple ended up together ROFL ! a show wid a couple ka Shrap ROFL
I hated cinevista for making AR together @ the end ! which was sick ! inshort they showed CHEATING on ur husband wife is FINE Angry i love SRK ! but same reason i hated his kabhi alvida na kehna Angry ! i hate such Stupid Message shows/movies Angry !! 

Exactly
Dil hai ki kya ... slips over on anyone and at any point of time. Sid/Armaan ... gosh they ruined the character of Riddhima like anything.

KANK ...dont remind me of that. I wondered what made KJo make that movieErmm SRK, Rani, Amitabh ... i just cudnt understand these 3 characters. Abhishek n PZ were the only 2 Sane in that movie rest all wereCensoredROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged

OOo great ...now i have someone to dscuss D3   crap with.

AND U SHARE THE SAME FEELINGS AS MOIHug

Me too liked Kriyaansh but shakti left and then that created excitement in me to see who wud be the new one. But now all this new female makes me is break my TV set into 2 pieces. I too demand Shakti to be back or just dont show any girl opp Rey ... He wud be happy staying single than have such complicated piece in his life,

Swaron ... i watch the show just for them now ... .but alll thanks to this new girl thier track too got ruinedAngry I might just wanna shoot her nowAngryAngryAngry
I can discuss D3 anywhere <3 ! u knw I love Kriyansh ! but as im a sadist ! i xpected their Break down scene to be amazing ! to make me cry :( ! just like Swaron made me Cry on shivam's Party :( ! 
about the new girl HOW STUPID ! LAME WEIRD can She GET Angry ! n i wanna kill cinevista for making her so blonde Angry ! seein the promo i thought she will be mature n she is pretty ! so i wont mind her oppo Rey ! but ARGHHH ! she is so ANNOYING Angry !!  i mean sometimes rey's friends piss me off ! but even they r bareable now Angry !

-Preeti-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Exactly
Dil hai ki kya ... slips over on anyone and at any point of time. Sid/Armaan ... gosh they ruined the character of Riddhima like anything.

KANK ...dont remind me of that. I wondered what made KJo make that movieErmm SRK, Rani, Amitabh ... i just cudnt understand these 3 characters. Abhishek n PZ were the only 2 Sane in that movie rest all wereROFL
Ridhima made me LOVE Bella's character ROFL ! cuz unfortunately Bella was a bitch ROFL actually is ROFL sometimes jake (Hotties ;) ! ) sometimes Ed (no comments LOL !) n now ms Ridhima !made me love bella ROFL ! cuz Ms Ridhima proved NO one can beat her ROFL

i was freaking disappointed Angry ! i mean WAT MADE SRK even say yes to tht crap ! sick Bullshit movie Angry ! how could he ! yes Abhi n Preity in the movie didnt give much time to their partners ! but CLEARLY divorce ! why cheat Angry ! i would never stand such bullshit Angry

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

I can discuss D3 anywhere <3 ! u knw I love Kriyansh ! but as im a sadist ! i xpected their Break down scene to be amazing ! to make me cry :( ! just like Swaron made me Cry on shivam's Party :( ! 
about the new girl HOW STUPID ! LAME WEIRD can She GET Angry ! n i wanna kill cinevista for making her so blonde Angry ! seein the promo i thought she will be mature n she is pretty ! so i wont mind her oppo Rey ! but ARGHHH ! she is so ANNOYING Angry !!  i mean sometimes rey's friends piss me off ! but even they r bareable now Angry !

I dont know ... I srsly dont like this girl. She is maha annoying and her that 24X7 smile when she sees rey irks me more and her dream songs ...OMG ... those are plain boring.

Just for Swaron and Rey i watch that show. Had these3 not been there i wudnt have even bothered watching it. Swaron ... are just excellent in thier scenes. Be it that romance thru the eyes or thier break down. Its all so good to watch.

And why did Kria had to lie to rey before leaving? She cud have just said that her mom doesnt want her to stay back. Why did she had to say all that non-sense that she prefers swayam over ReyAngryAngryAngry I did wish to shoot the CV's for all that Crappy things

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top