Chat Clubs

Ravz Mimi FC2[join in to the fun:P]contest.pg1 - Page 54

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Well isn't that nice😊🤣 Hawwwww😲 Ashamed of being Indian?😳😳😳 I can't imagine that since where my school was all desi, same with my uni🤣 But nice to know he was on your flight🤣 What are the chances of that🤣

I'm a bit hungry so me gonna try to find something to eat😆 Or not since I'm lazy... 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -Aish129-

I would chuck all the sware words (and made up ones 🤣) at him if I had time to spare for him 🤣

actually we were neighbours when we were little ): he was bloody ashamed of being indian moreover, knowing me since we went to the same school...and now what do i know..bump into HIM at the airport...he's on the SAME flight as me..stalker 🤣 ughhh..and he says we should catch up sometime..catch up my jooti 🤣 i hate him for life, call it extremity or whatever..

but chhodo..he's not worth my attention 🤣

😲🤣🤣🤣Oh god, what a nightmare! If he sits next to you, request for a seat change 🤣 or accuse him of harassing you 🤣
Catch up?? Oh hes probably thinks youre hot or something now and likes you 🤣🤣
tell him to take a hike and ignore him! 🤢😆

🤣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Well isn't that nice😊🤣 Hawwwww😲 Ashamed of being Indian?😳😳😳 I can't imagine that since where my school was all desi, same with my uni🤣 But nice to know he was on your flight🤣 What are the chances of that🤣

I'm a bit hungry so me gonna try to find something to eat😆 Or not since I'm lazy... 🤣

NICE my FOOT ROFL yeah he used to ignore me at school jeezzz no probs with that but ashamed of yourself..what kind of a loose character praani is that? ROFL
oh no..he wasn't on my flight HE IS GOING TO BE ON MY FLIGHT..kill me 🤢
haaahaha..go eat 😆
aishhh. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MJHT4life

😲🤣🤣🤣Oh god, what a nightmare! If he sits next to you, request for a seat change 🤣 or accuse him of harassing you 🤣
Catch up?? Oh hes probably thinks youre hot or something now and likes you 🤣🤣
tell him to take a hike and ignore him! 🤢😆

🤣

od yes you bet i will request a seat change if he lands in the seat next to me..
kis hisaab se does he think i want to CATCH UP WITH HIME?? what the heck ROFL
he thinks i'm hot? ROFL ROFL  well in that case yes i am. too hot for him anyway ROFL jk ROFL uggghhhhh 🤢
3 HOURS i have to be in the SAME FLIGHT as this idiot 🤢 

od yes you bet i will request a seat change if he lands in the seat next to me..
kis hisaab se does he think i want to CATCH UP WITH HIME?? what the heck 🤣
he thinks i'm hot? 🤣 🤣  well in that case yes i am. too hot for him anyway 🤣 jk 🤣 uggghhhhh 🤢
3 HOURS i have to be in the SAME FLIGHT as this idiot 🤢 

Pray to god hes FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
🤣 away from you 🤣🤣
pray hes way too interested in the in flight entertainment than you 🤣🤣

🤣yes you are too hot for him just alter SKJ and make it "Deepi ki Jaawani" ðŸ¤£
main tere haat na aani 🤣
chances are if he doesnt like being indian he wont know who katrina is and what TMK is and he wont even know the meaning of "Jawani" 🤣
Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
i edited the response Deepi ðŸ¤£
aishhh. thumbnail
coolio 😎 Deepi ki jawaani does it for me..plus i'm a dancer so i'll do it better than anyone else 🤣 hahaha..he probably doesn't know the song ;p
alright check your scraps, gotta go 😆
love,
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

NICE my FOOT 🤣 yeah he used to ignore me at school jeezzz no probs with Poor guy thought you were too cool for him and was scared to approach you😆 that but ashamed of yourself..what kind of a loose character praani is that? 🤣 No comment🤣
oh no..he wasn't on my flight HE IS GOING TO BE ON MY FLIGHT..kill me 🤢 Lemme know if he ends up sitting next to you🤣 As you can tell I'm enjoying this🤣
haaahaha..go eat 😆 I did😃

aishhh. thumbnail
hahaha.. 🤣 you bet i will let the WHOLE bloody world know if he sits next to me 🤣
just pray the flight is relatively full and there's no random spare seats next to me 🤣
and you are on MY SIDE ravs..you're not meant to side that dungar 🤣
@ Ravs - You should be supporting poor Deepi in this matter ðŸ¤£
Although I am having fun with it but siding with her because that guy sounds like a jerk! 🤣
"Lemme know if hes sitting next to you" 🤣 Bichari Aish if Deepi Ki Jaawani doesnt work just do a naagin dance or something and say "Main tujhe dasss loongi!" 🤣