Writers Corner

OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 23

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
wow sajjal its a beautiful os....
whole heartedly loved it...
its true this happens with many girls......
and i can understand her feeling but no,i havnt got through any of them....
thnx fr d pm....

khushi........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniella05

IF-Dazzler

daniella05

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
lovely os!!!
thanks 4 the pm

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
OMg sajjal di....!! that was a heavy one...a total heartwrenchin one....gosh....poor gal...love is nvr in our cntrol...its beyond our willingless....the "she" in ur os had to suffer alot...it pains wen sum1 u knew,u cherish everythng u share...n times makes that person turn into a stranger....lovely di...just awesome...kep writing...i loved the os...n i just love ur writing! as usual! Embarrassed
tc...keep smiling!Hug

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 April 2011 at 12:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--

VasuKaShlicious

IF-Dazzler

VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
awesum OS sajjal di.. the way u penned down her feelings, her turmoils, emotions.. SUPERB!
u made us feel al her emotions!
even v hav this custom! liking our cousins!

.Perk.

-SupriyaluvsMN-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
in our custom also... it isnt allowed 2 like cousins...so i ws a bit apprehensive...
but d story part ws good..
luvd it!

--jiya--

Bhawna_arti

IF-Dazzler

Bhawna_arti

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Nice os.

crazymayurian

IF-Dazzler

crazymayurian

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
lolz ur right it happensLOLLOLLOL but the update is osom

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hey sajHugHug
you know what being a muslim..i loved itHeart..i know its not allowed in many custom..but in muslim family..its totally natural....and it happens..LOL
you know what i also felt myself in that place...i was about to cry..dont know why..may be i am in too much stress..gosh i need a check-upLOL
ok coming to your OS...nothing can be more painful than this...becoming a stranger to your best friend..i guess this is the most horrible feeling

My heartbeat dropped and i looked down with moist eyes, he didn't even say one word to me, the same guy who couldn't live with talking to me, didn't even look at me. The same guy whom i waited for couldn't spare a moment for me

i actually could feel that thing..in real it must be so painful na..and that akwardness ..uff..!! i mean..ok i am falling short of words actually...LOL..it feels as if i just dont exist..i wish life would have been a fairy tale..may be everything would been right that time...you know all your writing are aawesome..and too good..but this one..i dont know why i felt it special..

Today i still wait for him, sitting afar watching him, hoping one day he would say something, but he never does. We exist for each other but its as if he has forgotten me, but i haven't and i would never. I would wait for him the day he himself would come to me and tell me to move on but until then i would wait as my right, my right over him.

thts the biggest truth actually...this wait can never end..never..!!..and if this ever ends..that person must be lucky..really lucky actuallyTongue
and its a truth of most of the muslim girlsSmile
amazing piece of writing
do write more.

love
tasfia

Edited by vampire_girl - 13 April 2011 at 5:13am

--jiya--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top