Writers Corner

OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 23

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Ahh, Sajjal Hug
I am so spellbound and speechless! Each and every word was so true and something that so many people face today!
Hats off to you hun! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayur_eternal

IF-Rockerz

mayur_eternal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Wonderful os Sajjal..Clap
I usually read  Mayur os & FFs...
This one shot sends a msg to the youth of the nation...the relevance of education in our society is emphasized through this os..
hats off to u....

thousandmiles

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hey sajjal...it was a treat reading such a different story!  & i completely agree what u tried to say here!education is the key of ur tomorrow &u r a nobody in society if u r nor educated.What is sad is that it really doesn't matter if u r educated in a true nature.education is now merely a degree that will give u a job. No one cares of if the person is really capable.is he or she educated in proper sense? i think reading thousands of books & getting higher degrees doesn't qualified u as educated human being if u do not allow to reach that ray of education in ur heart! what i mean is whats the point if ur educated yet u do u r dishonest at ur work? u r educated yet u r corrupted? u r educated yet  u use lie & backbiting as ur ladder to get promoted at ur work? & i hv thousands of other examples...
degree of education doesn't make ppl capable of work.or give certificate abt his or her true nature.......but yeah  in society that piece of paper holds its importance!ppl judge u on the basis of that piece of paper.. & it is the key of becoming somebody from a nobody in this society! & ur story portrayed this image if society perfectly!

anyways......lovely writing! keep writing more!!!!!!!!Big smile

thousandmiles

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Wow yaar

wht a realistic os

simply loved it

thousandmiles

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
hey sajjal...
the os was really awesome...Smile
diff n realistic theme..

divya

Nirvrithi

Goldie

Nirvrithi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Sajjallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Hug  

A story with a moral..with a message... It was the demand of this time. Hope it will be an eye opener for all students who roam  here even during exam times(Disclaimer - I didnt mean anyone in specific, it was just a general statement Ermm )  But what make me clap for this is Clap this is similar to my experience -with minor changes.

I agree with your protagonist - But I cannot disagree with the interviewers too..  I say that from my personal experience. Now after being successful in my career, when I look back ,I don't see any value for the 4 years I spent in BTech degree.Bcs except for some basics and the final certificate.
I am not doing anything which I learned there..All I am today ,good or bad, everything is due to what i learned from my life and work.I cannot believe that I really had to waste 4 years of my life to get that piece of paper which is the main topic of this story Shocked

But you are true Sajjal - Without that paper,I was nothing..I shouldnt have been anything. and life had shown that truth to me - when I was declined my offer at the last round of interview ,just because I couldn't produce the final marksheet - just because it was lost in university itself due to some clerk's utter negligence.. Disapprove  For the interview board, whatever talent I could display during all rounds, whatever answers I gave couldnt replace that one piece of paper... Harsh reality of the real world...

Having said all these, can we really blame interviewers and world for being so harsh? I cannot.
The paper is just a proof of our talent,brilliance and hardwork.. BUT A VISIBLE AND MEASURABLE proof...   I guess it will continue to be same - until someone invent some machine to see through someone's real talent Smile ,and I really don't have any complaint for that.

So much for a comment, huh? LOL But hope it makes up for not commenting on Tumhe haq hain nowadays..Im too lazy to comment nowadays.. Confused

Nivi.

Edited by Nirvrithi - 29 December 2010 at 8:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ab01thousandmiles

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
In one word brilliant...Its the reality of our life and society...Im speechless...

thousandmiles

Post Reply New Post

Go to top