Writers Corner

OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 23

kirti123

IF-Dazzler

kirti123

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
beautifully writen'

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 21)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniella05

IF-Dazzler

daniella05

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
lovely os!
thanks 4 the pm

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
excellent writing with a great msg for women...love u sajjal for this.u always manage to come up stories  that shows harsh reality of life with a moral for us!
i so agree with u.just like husband treats his wife as a part of his life but not the whole life , wives also should treat them alike, they must hv a identity of their own beyond their husband's identity & a life of her own. I think behind a happy & successful marriage the most important reason lies when both partners understand each other, support each other & treat each other with equal respect,  Sometimes only love is not enough...
thank u sajjal ..love ur writing!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
wonderful OS Sajju
its the realty of d most f d family
very beautifully written

AmyArTiMayUr

IF-Rockerz

AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

beautiful princess ..this is again the story of every second household..

I don't blame if a girl gives her husband the place next to God, because i can understand a girl dreaming for her prince charming can end up scarifying her life for him when she finds him. 

In this case, the girl dream't of a perfect husband , but her reality is completely opposite. I know girls should maintain their dignity, but well..i don't know..i would prefer silent suffering rather than mis-behvaing or showing attitude or fighting for rights. I don't see any result of it, bcz the person won't change the either way..I can SO relate to the girl in your story!

anyways this was a beautiful piece princess..and ofcourse the song is beyond praises..

God Bless..

P.S -  u could have used other names..

@bold: i second you, Angel...

Otherwise it was a very true story and i wish ppl would understand that girls/women are not to be used and thrown away...they are also human being and need love and loyalty and care too

Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 01 May 2011 at 2:35pm

AmyArTiMayUr

IF-Rockerz

AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Read SC part 2 and 3...Awesome man...Im so so so loving Zaib and NoorBig smileBig smile

Loving their nok jhok...and hoping they realise soon how made for each other they areBig smileBig smile

Loved Mahnoor too...she is a cutie...her convo with her mum was sweet...Big smile

Btw wanted to ask Meethi...the shayari that you write in the stories...is it your own or you pick it from somewhere?? just thought would askSmileSmile

gopi06

IF-Dazzler

gopi06

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
beautiful one dear
thanks for the pm

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
res...

Post Reply New Post