OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
awesome....i totally agree with the fact that without a bachelor or master degree u r NOBODY.....i m a girl who ws never intrested in studying...after completing my intermediate, i decided not to study but my dad forced me and i ended up doing business studies and after finishing it i felt as if i have achieved something.....thn i decided to do a job but i didnt get one for whole year coz i did'nt hold a master degree so i dicided to do even that..... in todays world not only getting a good job requires a degree but when you go in any social gathering n whn peopl ask u what u doing, n whn u say u r an intermediate or A Level, everyone looks at u as if ur are uneducated or hav commited some crime....therefore, i suggest each nd every one should study...nt for getting a job but just to prove ur self..specially girls should get good education because once my teacher told us that if a man gets educated he earns for his household, but if a women gets education, she educate her children 

love ur os alot
Sadaf
lovely princess...marvellous writing.

a pice of paper presents the hardwork and struggle done troughout one's life, and it IS the most important thing in a person's life, but sometimes, due to bad luck, a talented person fails to acquire this degree, but unfortunately they are very less, and thus they are too considered as losers.

but an extra-ordinary topic to write on!.ye sirf meri princess hi likh sakti thi..hatss off!..
i have no w ords to epress....am numb...awesome os dear.......................
m speechless.

it was a really fab one.

m totally speechless........m lack of words to describe this of properly.

thanks for the pm.
awwwwwesome os dear
thanx 4d pm
Great piece of work 
Completely a bitter truth with which our society dealing today

Ahh, Sajjal 🤗
I am so spellbound and speechless! Each and every word was so true and something that so many people face today!
Hats off to you hun! <3
Wonderful os Sajjal..👏
I usually read  Mayur os & FFs...
This one shot sends a msg to the youth of the nation...the relevance of education in our society is emphasized through this os..
hats off to u....
hey sajjal...it was a treat reading such a different story!  & i completely agree what u tried to say here!education is the key of ur tomorrow &u r a nobody in society if u r nor educated.What is sad is that it really doesn't matter if u r educated in a true nature.education is now merely a degree that will give u a job. No one cares of if the person is really capable.is he or she educated in proper sense? i think reading thousands of books & getting higher degrees doesn't qualified u as educated human being if u do not allow to reach that ray of education in ur heart! what i mean is whats the point if ur educated yet u do u r dishonest at ur work? u r educated yet u r corrupted? u r educated yet  u use lie & backbiting as ur ladder to get promoted at ur work? & i hv thousands of other examples...
degree of education doesn't make ppl capable of work.or give certificate abt his or her true nature.......but yeah  in society that piece of paper holds its importance!ppl judge u on the basis of that piece of paper.. & it is the key of becoming somebody from a nobody in this society! & ur story portrayed this image if society perfectly!

anyways......lovely writing! keep writing more!!!!!!!!😃
Wow yaar

wht a realistic os

simply loved it