Writers Corner

OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 23

cutiepie12

Goldie

cutiepie12

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
simply loved both da parts......Clap
loved da contrast.....Big smile
loved da title.....Smile
hoping to get update everyday...LOL

tczzz
loads of love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faiththousandmiles--jiya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 17)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Part 1:

nice part

unique story

cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faiththousandmiles

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Wow

amazing update

cont soon

ammuakhi

ammuakhi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
awesome os sajjal...
it was really good...Smile

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Dearest Ambreen,

Finally I made it.  As you now know I love the theory of Schrodinger's cat.  Unlike yourself I did not learn it at school.  In fact I did not learn much at school where my days blurred into boredom.  Fortunately much later I realized that this earth contained treasures that could stir your soul, spinning it off its axis in a myriad of tilts.

Although people tell me that certain things are impossible, improbable, that certain things are eventual, inevitable; that there is a 10% chance of this happening and a 90% chance of that happening. However I have never lived my life upon probabilities that may never happen, nor submitted to the implausibility of impossibilities.  The truth is things are either going to happen OR they will not.  I expect the possible as much as the impossible, that is where I live now, waiting somewhere between forever and never.

Now to the results of your experiment to illuminate this theory's conclusions.

I loved how you brought in that 'reality' of things against rational hard facts.  That intuition, resistance of her heart against what the mind has perceived.  As Einstein said to the scientist behind the theory, 'you are the only contemporary physicist who sees that one cannot get around the assumption of reality, if only one is honest.  Most of them simply do not see what sort of risky game they are playing with reality-reality as something independent of what is experimentally established.' So that she is weighing up the pros and cons of the 'ideal' in front of her; that cute guy declaring his love for her and honouring it through the proffering of a formal binding bond.  However there is something pulling her away, pushing her towards another path, away from him and all this rational deliberation.  As I once mused,
One thing I have pondered in real life, we are the effect of all the past moments affecting our hearts, but then does our future too force an affect too upon our present, pulling us towards a destined meet.'

I loved 'she looked at him obscurely trying to magnify his expressions to understand what was going on within his heart' beautifully expounded.Star
Star
That 'new' girl entry, really threw me. I love how you keep the plot moving forwards in directions I never see coming.  At first I hate the sudden changes but then I slowly realize that there is beauty waiting to be unfolded, I just need to be a little more patient. I loved the shoulder sleeping incident, LOLwonderful spin on a classic. I love how you layer character through little details, cleverly effaced into your narrative, for instance 'she gave him an hour before she screamed in his ear, and woke him up.Comedic and yet also illuminating her softer side in a discreet way contradicting the action and the character! Clap Again with no strangers who made her heart skip a beat. That last part capturing our attention and hearts.Star

I loved how you effortlessly detailed their respective backgrounds through contrasting descriptions of their homes.  Star

I loved '
But she was willing to change but to change sometimes you need a reason and for now she didn't have one.'Cause and effect.'  We see that end effect we wish for but alas cannot find the means to affect our hearts towards it.Star

I loved that last haunting line,
'jab yaadein hi jeene ka sahara ban jayein, toh kaun theek reh sakta hai' So that we can infer that it belongs to the lady who lives in an eerie mansion, with echoes of emptiness, surrounded by 'pictures' that would scare you if you believed in ghosts.  Her whole life is about living in the shadows, where the sun is prevented from providing warmth so that she might find a personal connection to 'something.'  (Against his 'It really didn't matter how harsh or tough they were, at the end he was their blood, that connected him to them.') She herself is the 'noor' in her dark world, but her viewpoint makes her blind to this fact.Star Wonderful! Again that little detail of , banging the door For whose benefit? since she was alone.  That angst usually reserved for authority figures thrown against someone but then again no one in particular as she was indeed alone. Star

Very well written, I am most intrigued. Star

Love Sabah

P.S.  I like the urdu dialogues. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12thousandmiles--jiya--

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
awesome OS :D
lovely :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
nice one..Smile
its awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shonu631tellycrazyramsha.aslama little faithvalliyahcutiepie12daniella05gopi06crazymayurianBhawna_arti--jiya---Khushi-love.mayurartisariska_mnartiAuroni.92AmyArTiMayUr.SilentPrincess-Samira-Debolina.Faria.-afsha-afshanafreenXSilentWishesX..-Ayesshhaa-..Fantasia.--Annu4MayUr---Dark_Fantasy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top