Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

India-Forums

   
Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems
Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 15)

-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Joined: 05 August 2010
Posts: 7271

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
beautiful update sajjal.........
waiting fr next part....
its ok in urdu as i can understand some part of it ....but dont use more urdu words as many dnt understand it...

thnx,
khushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 16368

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
its lovely part sajjal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 7664

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Just started reading, amazing story Sajjal...

The title is the best thing about it...
The story seems very interesting, much isn't known yet but you described everything so beautifully.
 
At least keep the dialouges in urdu, it makes the story more fun to read..
Continue soon...!


Edited by princez_94 - 21 April 2011 at 6:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahthousandmiles

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 2461

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
simply loved both da parts......Clap
loved da contrast.....Big smile
loved da title.....Smile
hoping to get update everyday...LOL

tczzz
loads of love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faiththousandmiles--jiya--

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 5199

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Part 1:

nice part

unique story

cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faiththousandmiles

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 5199

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Wow

amazing update

cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faiththousandmiles

ammuakhi Senior Member
ammuakhi
ammuakhi

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 955

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
awesome os sajjal...
it was really good...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faiththousandmiles

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Joined: 09 January 2009
Posts: 2037

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Dearest Ambreen,

Finally I made it.  As you now know I love the theory of Schrodinger's cat.  Unlike yourself I did not learn it at school.  In fact I did not learn much at school where my days blurred into boredom.  Fortunately much later I realized that this earth contained treasures that could stir your soul, spinning it off its axis in a myriad of tilts.

Although people tell me that certain things are impossible, improbable, that certain things are eventual, inevitable; that there is a 10% chance of this happening and a 90% chance of that happening. However I have never lived my life upon probabilities that may never happen, nor submitted to the implausibility of impossibilities.  The truth is things are either going to happen OR they will not.  I expect the possible as much as the impossible, that is where I live now, waiting somewhere between forever and never.

Now to the results of your experiment to illuminate this theory's conclusions.

I loved how you brought in that 'reality' of things against rational hard facts.  That intuition, resistance of her heart against what the mind has perceived.  As Einstein said to the scientist behind the theory, 'you are the only contemporary physicist who sees that one cannot get around the assumption of reality, if only one is honest.  Most of them simply do not see what sort of risky game they are playing with reality-reality as something independent of what is experimentally established.' So that she is weighing up the pros and cons of the 'ideal' in front of her; that cute guy declaring his love for her and honouring it through the proffering of a formal binding bond.  However there is something pulling her away, pushing her towards another path, away from him and all this rational deliberation.  As I once mused,
One thing I have pondered in real life, we are the effect of all the past moments affecting our hearts, but then does our future too force an affect too upon our present, pulling us towards a destined meet.'

I loved 'she looked at him obscurely trying to magnify his expressions to understand what was going on within his heart' beautifully expounded.Star
Star
That 'new' girl entry, really threw me. I love how you keep the plot moving forwards in directions I never see coming.  At first I hate the sudden changes but then I slowly realize that there is beauty waiting to be unfolded, I just need to be a little more patient. I loved the shoulder sleeping incident, LOLwonderful spin on a classic. I love how you layer character through little details, cleverly effaced into your narrative, for instance 'she gave him an hour before she screamed in his ear, and woke him up.Comedic and yet also illuminating her softer side in a discreet way contradicting the action and the character! Clap Again with no strangers who made her heart skip a beat. That last part capturing our attention and hearts.Star

I loved how you effortlessly detailed their respective backgrounds through contrasting descriptions of their homes.  Star

I loved '
But she was willing to change but to change sometimes you need a reason and for now she didn't have one.'Cause and effect.'  We see that end effect we wish for but alas cannot find the means to affect our hearts towards it.Star

I loved that last haunting line,
'jab yaadein hi jeene ka sahara ban jayein, toh kaun theek reh sakta hai' So that we can infer that it belongs to the lady who lives in an eerie mansion, with echoes of emptiness, surrounded by 'pictures' that would scare you if you believed in ghosts.  Her whole life is about living in the shadows, where the sun is prevented from providing warmth so that she might find a personal connection to 'something.'  (Against his 'It really didn't matter how harsh or tough they were, at the end he was their blood, that connected him to them.') She herself is the 'noor' in her dark world, but her viewpoint makes her blind to this fact.Star Wonderful! Again that little detail of , banging the door For whose benefit? since she was alone.  That angst usually reserved for authority figures thrown against someone but then again no one in particular as she was indeed alone. Star

Very well written, I am most intrigued. Star

Love Sabah

P.S.  I like the urdu dialogues. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12thousandmiles--jiya--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
That one girl...oneshot!

Author: legallyzoya   Replies: 8   Views: 1759

legallyzoya 8 1759 24 October 2009 at 12:59am by legallyzoya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index