Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

OneShot- Bas thori si wafa chahiye - Pg 19 (Page 10)

immayurfan Goldie
immayurfan
immayurfan

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

nice os

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Amna???? LOLLOLLOL

It was a beautiful OS Meethi...and even with us its normal to like cousins and all....infact so many families have cousins getting married to each other...so that is not a problem...SmileSmile

It a heart wrenching tale of unfulfilled love....and it hurts when you dont know if the person you love loves you back or not.....

And yeah, in love everything that is so normal and usual seems more beautiful and lovely when he is with you...Embarrassed

Anyways, whoever she is, i hope and pray she gets her love because true love never goes unfulfilledSmileSmile so i have heardSmile

Once again Meethi, a piece of writing worth savouring all through...how do you manage to capture and glue your readers to what you write??? tell me jaldiLOL

Love yaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--

-Samira- IF-Rockerz
-Samira-
-Samira-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Mind-blowing n painful OS Sajjal
i reall felt for her
when i ws reading my heart was like bum bum
beautifuly written h
thanks for the pm
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
ok princess, so i think this is the story of every pakistani girl, EVERY!!. At one point of life, being younger or older, you do fall for your cousins, may be because, you are  allowed to talk to them, you address them as bhai, but your heart knows that they are not your brothers, your religion allows a matrimonial relation, so everything turns opposite. LOL

This was one heart -wrenching, the wait of the girl is really of a life time, because he is never going to come and confess. I won't say that the girl was silly, because u don't have control over your heart, it slips, and most of all at the wrong time and wrong place and for the wrong person. Embarrassed

lovely writing, and like you, even i could relate. Shocked

Edited by -Mehak - 13 April 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya---.Perk.-Silent.Dreamer

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Uh, I am editing this at last.

Honestly, I haven't read anything on IF in days. Literally, and somehow - I have typically lost all the interest in reading fan fictions that I once had, that's like distant past now.

Alright, so I came across your PM and realized you write too. I really liked it, I guess you haven't revised it, though cause it has gotten a lot of grammatical errors. My grammar is funny, but I still traced em. Uh, now what I liked more is the realism. Mostly females are into this usual and useless waiting for guys who dun even bother to take a look at them. I have witnessed all this around. And you never know with the liking thing - it may be against the tradition but that doesn't necessarily mean nobody in India crushes on their cousins?! I find it gross too sometimes, but heck - it doesn't matter. 

I enjoyed reading it and I appreciate how you mentioned you for once became this girl who's story I just read. Fascinating thing to read, I should say, provided I generally dun become who I write - I am mostly writing myself so it's never the writer-ly feeling I get. 

Keep writing and thank you for the PM. Approve

-Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 15 April 2011 at 12:02pm

--jiya--

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
THE WAIT OF A LIFETYM......wht a title....Clap
dat ws brilliant sajjal...well i knw dat dese kind of relations n feelings r more common here in oka...cz here we gurls r quite reserved even wid our czn bro....n da whole tym while i ws reading dis update i ws also thinnking abt my czn...though he is younger den me bt years ago we used to spend days together playing n riding bikes n doing all da fun...eating junk...lol n now we dnt even talk to each other....literally we r lyk mere strangers to each other n i think dis happens as u grow up......

i ws completely lost in it sajjal...it ws mindblowing....n it really brought so many lovely old memories back...soo thnx alot for dem too.....

tczzz
loads of loveSmile

--jiya--

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Yes its Common in our Country to like Cousins, Very Well Written Sajjal
Really Nice Os
love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti