India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ff: Trapped (roji) (Page 8)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
C,mon yaar u should hav allowed Roops to atleast pour her heart out fully........then the cliffhanger....... ufff!!!!!!  continue sooooooooon.........
Thanx fr PM

My fav ice-cream flavour is Butter-scotch..........

Edited by ushankitvc - 07 January 2011 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewriterrayjst

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

awesome update ....

liked the way you've written roop's feeling ... her suffering
and i've started loving herrrr

watevewriterrayjst

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Aawwww you updatedSmile, ThankUEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......................

And cliffhangerOuch........

Baji in a vest ha? Lord, very difficult to imagineLOL......

He knows what her favourite flavour of Ice Cream is, aawwww, dats sweetSmile......

Hope he gets her some non perishable gift when she is drunk, like a small teddy bear or chunar/oodni or something...Those were the same things that D bought N, I know, but can't think of nythhing else right now, plus it reminded me of that red oodni on that mannequin that Baji was fascinated with, must say, his taste in stuff are not bad at all nd don't know about Roops, but I remember seeing  somewhere Neetu who plays her holding on to one, she lukd pretty sweet with it...Sme small sa sweet sa gift so that she won't totally forget everything when she is soberLOL.... Nd I have a feeling that deep down the facade. Roops might be a simple girl who would appreciate that thought behind a gift more than the price nd cherish it..........

She's going to pour at least some of her heart out then, looking forward to thatSmile, especially wanna know how Baji is gonna react nd handle her too.....Nd you will put more Roops-Baji lovey doveyBig smilePartyDancingDay Dreaming, Thanku.............

Nd the bodyguardsROFL......

Waiting eagerly for next update alsoSmileSmileSmile......

My favorite flavour, actually Vanilla only, mixed with variety of fruitsDay Dreaming..........

Edited by rayjst - 07 January 2011 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewriter

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

watevewriterrayjst

watevewriter Groupbie
watevewriter
watevewriter

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6

Baji P.O.V

There was an awkward silence after her revolution and it seemed as if time had stopped. I stood their gawking at her and she in turn was crying uncontrollably. I motioned the worker at the store to bring her ever and anything that she wanted.

Leaving Roop to her ice cream I made my way to the jeep. I sat on the driver's seat but kept the door open so that I could keep my eyes on her. She was happily chomping down on the orange Popsicle. It was hard to imagine that she was the same girl who had been shedding tears not a moment before.

Her words were still tickling my brain. What did she mean she was loosing someone to Madhu? Who could it be? It couldn't be Bhau since according to her she had already lost him. Who else was with Madhu? It couldn't be Nakku for I am sure Roop didn't care about Nakku. There was no one else who spent time with Madhu except maybe me but she couldn't have meant me. I was only Bhau's servant to her. I wish I wasn't but the truth is that's all I am to her.

My thoughts had taken all of my attention and I had failed to notice the five guys who had made their way to Roop. Her musical laughter brought me back to reality, 'wait did I say musical? No I mean normal, yea that's it normal laughter,' my eyes turned towards roop who was busy offeing one of the guys a chocolate cone. Panic struck me and I grabbed the gun in the dashboard. Making my way towards them I heard Roop say, "Baji kuch bhi nahi samjhta, har waqt ek lost puppy ke tarha Madhu ke pechain ghum ta rehta hain, bilkol budhu hai wo."

The one she had earlier given the ice cream to, smiled reveling disgustingly yellow teeth, "Baji ko choro, or hamre saat chalo bhoot maza aye ga, kasam se."

""oye! Kia ho raha hain?" I hid my gun beneath my vest, "salon yahan se niklon, chalo phuto"

"Baji," Roop looked annoyed, "yeh mere naye dost hain,"

"To yeh hain, Baji?" the same ugly looking guy started walking towards me as I stood protectively before Roop, "tum ne is mai kiya dekha? Hum mai dekho, hum is se bhot zada bhetar hain."

"Is ke dimples," Roop giggled, "tum isse achain kesain ho saktai ho? Tumhare pas to dimple hai he nahi."

"Haan hai na," he was inches away now.

"Kahan pai?" she touched my cheeks, "iske to yahan pai….." there was a pause, "tumhare dimples to gayab hogai."

I was frozen, for some reason her touch did not anger nor annoy me. I turned towards her and she had a confused look on her face, "Baji tumhare dimples kahan gay? Cholo hum dono milke dhond tai hain."

Tum isko choro or humare saat milke humre dimples dhoond wa do." The guy was about to grab Roops hand.

My blood boiled and I took a hold of his hand, "Mai akhri bar warn kar raha hoon, yahan se dafa ho ja warna tangey nahi honge wapis jane ke liye."

"Ohh…….. Mudge bhot dar lag raha hai," he began mocking me, "bahcaon! Bhachaon!"

He tried punching me but I blocked his attack and gave him a kick, he fell to there floor and his friends came to help their buddy, but all failed miserably. I couldn't think straight, all I knew was that I wanted to smash their skulls together.

"Bajirao!" I could hear the fright in Roop's voice and when I turned around saw tears travelling down her face. She was shivering, scared. Anger just increased within me and I just wanted to kill the guy I was punching. It was all because of them, the tears that Roop was crying and I planned on making them pay.

Though when she shook her head in a no, begging me to let the guy live it surprised me, did she really want me to not hurt these guys? Knowing full well that if I didn't they would kill me. I stood their gazing at her until she ran away. I was shocked and didn't notice the guy punch me in the stomach.

*NORMAL P.O.V*

The night was still, the breeze light and the sound of her crying echoed through the clearing. The young girl sat beneath a tree. She had run from the fight into the thick forest but her pitiful state had caused her to stop at a clearing and take shelter beneath a tree. Her breathing was heavy and mixed with hiccups.

She sat there for a while loosing the sense of time with each passing moment. Her tears had stopped by now but her face was tight and sticky thanks to the water trail that had leaked from her eyes. Unknown to her the sky had started to cry for her sending the small droplets down. She was so busy with her thoughts that she failed to notice him. Only when he was inches behind her, his uneven breathing disturbing the natural noise of the jungle did she sigh, acknowledging his presence.

She didn't move though, didn't turn to look at him, her blank face stayed expressionless not gaining any emotion, neither happiness nor sadness.

He knelt down to catch his breath and time began to pass  several minutes later, he opened his lips to let the words flow but her voice beat him to it, "you are just like him."

He painted confusion on his face but said nothing so she continued, "a heartless murderer."

Shock replaced his confusion, "Ruling everyone's lives, punishing everyone for the crimes of others."

A tear fell from her face causing the sky to get emotional and the rain pelted down more furiously. "every time I look at him, I am disgusted," her eyes widened as memories flooded her mind, "all I can ever see is blood, in his hands on his face, on his clothes, just all around him. Every time he touches anything it feels as if he has unpured it, every hug he gives me makes me feel sinful, as if his sins are being transferred to me."

By this time he had guessed she was talking about Bhau, but the strong hope that he was wrong and she meant someone else burned strongly within him. It couldn't register within him, how a sister could have so much hatred towards her own brother. Especially when the brother only lived to see his sister smile.

"who are you talking about?' he questioned hesitantly hoping her answer wasn't the one he guessed.

She became quite and the only music available was the cry of the sky.

"Dutta Bhau," he closed his eyes in defeat and ran his hand through his hair clutching them in the process, trying hard to forget her last words.

Anger erupted within him and his voice came out harsh as he argued to defend Bhau. "How can you say that? He loves you so much, everything he does is for you, and every moment he lives is for you, this isn't fair!"

"It's not fair?!" she got up and finally looked up at him; she continued her voice matching the loudness of his, "then what is? The fact that since day one, my own mother, has ignored me for the son of the man who killed my father? Tell me," she went closer to him, "or maybe that he became heartless, killed people for a girl who never loved him?"

She grabbed his collar as her tears mixed with the rain, I was eleven the first time I saw his clothes drenched in blood, the day I saw that filthy gun," she shook him, "tell me Baji which eleven year old likes to hear her brother being called a murderer? Which girl likes to spend her whole life without any friends, my whole life no one ever wanted to be friend me through school and then collage. Do you why? Because no one wants to hang with the sister of a Don.

Her hands shook him harder until she couldn't take it anymore and then hugged him tightly, "how is it fair to me?" she mumbled as he put his hands around her still shocked, "Tell me Baji, how is it fair to me? What have I done to deserve this?"

*PRECAP*

His mind was in a tornado, he wasn't sure what to think or do.

Sry guyz no Personal Responses a bit busy but I promise I will do that soon J I just wanted to update really quick, since I haven't updated in a while.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstshruti10augustshally_mkiran255ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-Azy-Sophia21Prinsesse.Suvi

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
res..x

edited;

awhh rely sweet upd8..ful of emotions n rly cute sncez lol

hmm afta wa baji sed...dus dat mean he lykz hr bt tinkz she only tinkz ofhm as a servant...

lol da scne wit dos guyz wz rly funy..da dimplz wala scne..itz zso tru wa she sed...baaji it jus 2 cute Embarrassed

awhh she ddn hav frndz cz of D bei na donOuch poor gyal

but i tink she wz bein abit 2 harsh of DOuch

thnx 4 pm

upd8 soon hon.x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 15 January 2011 at 1:44pm

watevewriterrayjst

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
great update... awwww she was lookin for his dimples... even im fida over him n his dimplez man.. too cute..
hailaaa.. the way she described dutta.. bechara .. dutta did it for his sisterz...
thnks for the PM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewriterrayjstmIsHeZ.x

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the vm dear !
superb update !
Loved baaji POv 
it makes ur FF very intersesting 
missing ur personal comments :P
but hope u ge time and be back with them !

gr8 job 

watevewriterrayjst

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index