watevewriter

watevewriter Groupbie
watevewriter
watevewriter

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Yay! I am soooooo excited my first chapter cute Na!Wink

Chapter 1

Roop's (P.O.V)

The night was chilly and the moonlight shone brightly. It was beautiful even by my standards. Maybe that was the reason why I stood by my window gazing at the gardens below. There wasn't much to see just the empty garden with two guards near the entry gate; they seemed sleepy and one even kept on dozing off while the other had to shake him up every few minutes.

It was twelve, the time when I would usually make an entrance at Kala Tai's room but tonight I didn't feel like being the bartender for my sisters or laugh at our outstanding plans. Neither did I want to listen to Kala Tai's new plans against Dutta Bhau and Nakusha. And I definitely did not want to be questioned about how much of an improvement I had made with Baji because in all honesty I had made none.

A small giggle shook me out of my thoughts and I curiously gazed down at the garden to see two shadowy figures. The moonlight wasn't sufficient enough to reveal their faces but I immediately recognized one. How could I not know that posture, those movements after I had known him ever since I could remember. How could I not recognize the person I currently hated the most'.Baji. The other giggling figure, I guessed to be the person who irritated me the most, the goody two shoes,  Madhu. How cute the two people who made me want to vomit were walking, talking and laughing together,  hand in hand.

It was beyond me how some one could be so'.. so'.. so plain. I mean Nakusha was a goody two shoes right? But even she has a strong personality, her stubborn will, her guts, one could see them all the time, for example during the confession. When she had confessed her love for Dutta Bhau in front of all those people, and in such a situation where a gun was pointed at her head. Nakusha had depth that I failed to see in Madhu. Don't get me wrong I don't like Nakusha in fact I hate her beyond belief but one can't deny true facts right?

The stupid giggle erupted again from her and this time I couldn't take it any more. I needed to remove all these thoughts, so I left the two lovebirds and walked to Kala Tai's shelter.

*NEXT MORNING*

Last night consisted of heavy drinking, so obviously the current hangover wasn't the prettiest but I still managed to wake up and get ready all before breakfast. Cute Na!

Walking downstairs I plastered  a huge smile on my face and sat between Kala and Leila Tai, right across from Baji. He didn't notice me, he was to busy goggling at Madhu who was serving him breakfast.

I scoffed at the lovey-dovey scene in front of me. Long ago serving Baji had been my job not that I missed that, but it's weird. When I used to do it, it was always nonchalantly. We had never looked at each other, it was all a habit, like it had been programmed into me.

A sad smile graced my lips, when I remembered the last time I had served him. It was when Supriya was still here. Baji had been late but excited to have lunch with his then Vheny Ji. bhau had asked him about business even before he sat down  and I had without a single thought started making his plate.  He hadn't thanked me but instead continued talking to Dutta bhau as if it was expected of me. I hadn't taken notice of it back then but now the way he whispered a thank you to her, brought a flood of memories back. 

Kala Tai must have noticed me spacing out for she kicked me beneath the table and motioned me to put her plan into action. So I did just that, like a loyal dog. "Aye Sahib I need to buy new jewellery for my dress, so can I go shopping?"

Aye gave an excited smile, "sure infact I think all of you girls should go and have some bonding time."

Kala Tai spoke immediately, "Aye Sahib, Leila and I cannot go, with the kids' exams coming up and so on."

"You want to help your son with his exams?" Kishore Jiju chuckled, "Guess miracles do happen." For this he received an evil glare from Kala Tai.

Nakusha spoke up next just as we had hoped, "Sorry, Aye Sahib, I have to go to the mundir today."

"I am free, besides I also wanted to shop for some new dresses,"  my smile fell hearing the timid voice of Madhu.

I managed to ignore her when Kala Tai urged me to continue with the next step. I looked at Dutta Bhau who had been very quite through out the conversation, "Dutta Bhau, will you take us?"

Dutta bhau looked at me for a second as if analyzing the question before shaking his head, no, "I have work to do," he got up immediately after and left, he still wasn't over Nakusha and Baji's betrayal.

I made a puppy pout, "who will take me now?"

"Baji can take you both," Sud Jiju spoke up, " now that he isn't in charge of chief  security, he is being a burden on the house anyway."

Everyone looked at the smirking Sud Jiju, some with upset faces others with smiles.

"Sud is right," Kala Tai spoke up with her sugary voice, "why don't you take the girls shopping, Baji?"

Baji was hurt and that made me happy but Madhu's voice shattered it, " yes, Baji, come with us."

He looked at her and their eyes locked, "sure".

*PRECAP*

His hands squeezed her arms harshly, "Don't you care about anyone but yourself? Why are you such a spoilt brat?"  

*NOTES*

So that was chapter one. Sorry if it was a bit boring but I wanted you guyz to get view of whats in Roops head. Promise, some RoJi scenes in the next chapter. The mood of the story will stay sad until a few chapters on but you guyz will see some cheesy, romantic and funny scenes after that.

If you guyz have any ideas on how to make this story better, any questions, comments or creative criticism than feel free to state it.

And finally thanx for all the appreciation, luv you guyz! 

Edited by watevewriter - 30 December 2010 at 8:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalirayjstlizdarcyshruti10augustkiran255ushankitvc-Azy-Prinsesse.Suvi

watevewriter Groupbie
watevewriter
watevewriter

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
*PM List*

Suvi7884

Ushankitvc

kiran255

rayjst

shruti10august

shallymann

Naina_Mishal

Sophia21 

shashikalasm

cutegurl224 

mIsHeZ.x 

neverforget

AzMishy

dc17-7

Edited by watevewriter - 20 March 2011 at 10:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstshally_mkiran255Sophia21ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-Azy-Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Great update!
I thought Roops was going to be positive...but she hates Naku...and still doesn't like Kala...so what is she? OMG Baji getting all lovey dovey with Madhu, and raat ko bhi?Shocked NahiiiLOL
The precap seems interesting, Baji questioning Roops?
Update soon!

Edited by Suvi7884 - 29 December 2010 at 7:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewriter

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Reserved  ( sorry fr the dlay.........had classes in the mrning)

So Roops doesnot like Nakku or Madhu............... Kala and Leela shopping fr their kids...............Tasha as always,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nakku to mandir and Dutta is busy with his work........Bechara Baaji  to take he ladies fr shopping ..........Thank god Madhu isgoing with him........ Roops not liking it any way.............

A very nice updt.................Looking frwrd fr nxt updt...............continue sooooooooon.........
Thanx 4 PM.

Edited by ushankitvc - 30 December 2010 at 12:30am

watevewriter

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
HEY watevewriter (sorry if any mistake in ur username its kind of hard:)

well well well 
coming to the update 
im super impressed that how u write this FF 
gr8 start 
love the way u xpressed ROOps feeling towards all!
It such a nice perspective from some one other than usuals 
i am soooo loving it 
Gr8 job !

Update soon and thanks for pming !

watevewriter

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Thnx for PM me.

Gud update.

Lmao.. Kala nd leela do remember that they had kids.

Update soon.

watevewriter

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Very well writtenClapClapClapClapClap.... Its been a while since the last time I read an FF but when I heard that you were gonna write one on Roops-Baji, I jumped at itSmile....I have always pictured Roops as a layered character and you bring that out the best way possible... She is the most ignored/neglected of the lot...AS is busy with her poojas and Dutta, and doesn't care much abt her daughters, Kala is busy with her schemes, Dutta with his dandha, Leela with all the paise lutaana, Roops doesn't have much purpose and jst follows around on all the schemes...AS said she was pregnant with Roops when SP died, so she never saw her father even once. When she was little, AS might have been busy because she had to take care of 4 kids without much support, I think she might have been pretty much ignored ever since then.. She seems to have decided to go on shopping sprees to get rid of all the loneliness... Since they said that Dutta was 3 yrs old when SP died, I assume there is sme 3.5-4 yr age diff b/wn him nd Roops..Nd since Baji is jst one yr younger than Dutta, that puts her at around 23 since we know for a fact that Baji is 27. So she might have been 3 years old when Baji first met Dutta... Baji sees her as a pampered brat, very much evident from the way he treats her, his remarks to her etc. but she seems dependent on him on a lot many levels... And ever since Madhu entered, he totally ignores her, which is very hurtful to say the least... I really appreciate that you have portrayed Roops jst the way she is, with lots of shades of grey, and very much ignorant of any feelings she may/may not  have for Baji other than the fact that she feels hurt and a bit jealous of B-M jolliness....Baji has become totally blind of the fact that Roops even exists, nd is so extremely fida over Madhu and every single thing she does.......You bring out the best of it all and I am eagerly waiting for your next update, onscreen na hi sahi yahaan atleast in dono ki story ko kuch to mauka mil raha hai na, me very happy-wappy abt that........Nd especially thankful for keeping Roops's drinking habits intact, nd also for not turning her all too goody-goody, she is at her best when she is bad,or atleast thats what I thinkSmileSmile........................

edit: Oh, nd you specifically mentioned how she has high standards for everything ha, niceClap................. And not jst Roops, you have portrayed all the other characters and their behaviours also equally well, AS, Naku, Kala, Leela, Suds, Kishore, Dutta, Baji, Madhu nd even the BGsClap.Nd a possible Madhu-Roops interaction also, dat is so missing onscreen......I said a lot ha, srry, waiting eagrly for your next update, Roops-Baji interaction,sounds like it's gonna be very interestingSmile...................................

Edited by rayjst - 31 December 2010 at 8:08am

watevewriter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index