Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ff: Trapped (roji) (Page 15)

watevewriter Groupbie
watevewriter
watevewriter

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
 Chapter 11

*this chapter is dedicated to Dutta*

"baji rao, apna time mat waste karo in larkiyon se jeetna na momkin hain," kishore advised his younger friend.
"that's true," Madhu pointed out.
"hum larkiyan best hain," Roop smiled.
"tumharey khayalon mai, tum larkiyan sirf makeup karne mai best ho," Baji retorted.
"madhu waise hum baji ko dekha deitai hain hum makeup mai kitne acha kartein hain," Madhu was honored that Roop was actually talking to he, " I have lots of makeup in my room lets give him a makeover." 
Baji's eyes grew in horror, "apon chalta hain," with that Baji ran from behing Aye Sahib and over the couch.
"arre Baji kahan ja rahin ho?" Roop and Madhu chased after him. 
In panic Baji turned to look at Roop and Madhu and accidently bumped into Nakusha, who had just come back from the mandir. Both Baji and Nakusha fell to the floor and everyone stared in horror.
"ow," Nakusha cried in pain while trying to get up but it was in vain.
"sorry Naku, apon dekh nahi raha tha…." Baji got up and ran to Naku's aid.
"koi baat nahi Baji," Nakkusa rubbed her sore ankle.
"Roop, Madhu jao or apne Vhenji jo ko onke kamre mai lai ke jao." Aye Sahib instructed the girls who aided their Vheniji into her room.

*In Nakusha's Room*

Roop and Madhu slowly bought Nakusha to Dutta and her room. The two girls gently placed her on the bed, "Bhaibhi or kuch?" madhu questioned as the two girls got ready to take their leave. 
"Nahi mai thik hain," Nakusha smiled hiding the pain that was erupting from her ankle. Both girls nodded and left.
Nakusha tried to reach the end of her sari when she saw read droplets near the end of her sari. She was trouble reaching her ankle as she could not move her leg in fright of the pain that she knew would erupt. Her hands had almost reached when she lost control and fell of the bed but two strong hands stopped the fall. Nakusha had kept her eyes closed, she knew who it was, how could she not? It was the touch she had so longed to feel and now she feared that if she opened her eyes reality would attack her. He on the other hand was completely memorized by her innocent beauty. He had lost his sense many times, whenever he was with her, but he had never been this close. He stood still like a statue not even wanting to breathe. There was a small part of his brain that was asking him to wake up, reality knocking on the door of consciousness, but he was not going to open the door today, no he was not going to remember anything. 
"Naku," but alas what his brain couldn't do Baji had done., "opps, upon lagta hai upon ghalat time pe aaya apon chalta hain."
If looks could kill Baji would have died right there and then. The awkwardness finally bestowed itself upon the two,  Nakusha and Dutta separated.
"Nahi Baji," Nakusha shook her head, "its fine do you need anything?"
"nahi apon badmai ata hai," Baji's smile could outshine anyone's at that moment. No matter how hard he tried he could not contain his happiness. He hoped Dutta had forgiven Nakusha and if he had, then Baji knew it wouldn't be long before he himself would be forgiven. 
'nahi,' Dutta dropped his gun at the side table, 'ab tu aahe gaya hai to baat karke ja.'
Bhau had spoken to him and that seemed enough to shoot him through the roof.  He couldn't remember why he had come in, in the first place. He scratched his head in an attempt to remember what he had come to say. 'han!,'  a worried look painted itself on his face and he walked to Naku, "I came to see how you were feeling."
Dutta's attention was grabbed by Baji's words and he wondered why the younger Patel would ask such a question. Nakusha's brain finally caught up with his words, and now the pain that had been waiting was released at once and she flinched, biting her lips in order to ease the pain.
Both men were alarmed by this and ran to her aid. Baji who knew exactly where her ache would be, looked directly to her ankle d and gasped, "blood."
Dutta who saw blood pretty much everyday could not believe how freaked out he was at seeing her blood. His heart was racing and breath came out short and stressed. The pain on his face made his blood boil, at this point the was even ready to make the floor pay for causing her so much pain.
"apon jata hai or dawai laike ata hai," Baji spoke frantic, Dutta's eyes traveled to her ankle and he swore no one had a right to touch her delicate foot other than himself.
"nahi," his voice commanded Baji, "tu ja mai laga dai ga."\
Baji nodded and left while Dutta went for the first aid kit in the cabinet. He reached her and she stared at him, amazed at how concerned he was. His eyes looked up to meet hers and an awkwardness settled between the two. He glanced at the bottle of detol as he dipped some of it on to the cotton ball. He looked at her face once again, uncomfortable, unsure of what to do next. Nakusha saw his uneasiness and slightly pulled at sari so that he could get a good look at the bruise.
"yeh kaise huwa?" Dutta tried to clear the tension.
"wo mai gir gaye thi," she knew she was leaving out a few details that could strain their already strained relationship and yet she was aware that she could not anger Dutta against Baji. Dutta was just as disappointed in Baji as he was with her and if he was starting to forgive her than she was hoping he was melting towards Baji as well.
"oww she flinched as the cotton made contact with her skin.
"tu sari pehanti kyun hai jab tujh se samali nahi jati?

*Recap*
You don't just go up and kiss Dutta Bhau's sister no unless you have a death wish.

*Question Of The Day*
Your reason to love Dutta? (P.S try not to mention Mishal until absolutely necessary)

I love him because he didn't Judge Nakusha because of her ugliness or beauty. Shows the heart of gold Dutta as.

*Notes*

So from this chapter on Dutta has official become a main character but as far as Nakusha and Dutta's love story is concerned I am not sure how far, if at all, will it go since I am planning on ending the story very soon and because of that I have a lot of Roop and Dutta to work on. 

*Personal Reponses*

neverforget: thanks so much for the comment. Guess Baji and Roop are winning since Dutta and Nakusha are getting closer!

shashi-roops: thanks for your comment. I was so hopping Baji and Roop would get together since Soni was leaving but now since they are completely changing the story I am not sure what they are going to do with Baji and Roop's story. Also thanks for being on my FL.

mIsHeZ.x: thanks so much for your comment and also for adding me to your Fl.

AzMishy: thanks for your comment.

Naina_Mishal: thanks for your comment *hugs back*. I thought you stopped liking my story but you made me so happy today J.

Shallymann: thanks so much for your comment. I guess they are getting back together.

Kiran255: thanks for your comment. Sorry for the late updates. FL means friends list. It will be a lot easier for me to msg you guys.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegurl224divya17-7shally_mSophia21mIsHeZ.x-Azy-_Eternity_

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
RES
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
resrved ..so this is ending soon, too :(
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Aww Madhu and Roops talking
lol bless baaji...
Yaaay TaSha... Omg Nakku's hurt
Dutta is so cute.. He doesnt any1 to touch her..
I hope he takes care of her doe..

I love Dutta because he treated Nakku the same way he treated everyone and damn he's hot lol...

Thanks for the PM... Continue soon
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Amazing update..
thanks for the PM :)

i love dutta because he is a don who cares of everybody....awwwwwww
shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

another awesome update .....

you made my day .... after all this depression about mishal's departure
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
lovely update

love the way dutta cares for nakku .

like madhu baaji and roops little fights.

thanks for pm
shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index