Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ff: Trapped (roji) (Page 12)

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewriter

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Dutta being his akdu self again haLOL, tu kab sudhrega...Good to see that Madhu actually stood up for Naku nd Baji...
Nd Leela, bahut naaz aa raha he na apne pati par, jst wait he is going to reveal his real personality soon....SudsAngry.......... Nd Baji nd Roops, so sweetDay Dreaming.... But a friendhip started based on lie ha, Bajirao, jab Roops ko patha chalega toh usse acha lagega kya *concerned*???

Awesome update Yumna nd glad that my comments were of ny help at allSmile..... Btw, Roops, Baji, madhu everyone locked up in PN together nowLOL, I am really interested in knowing what Pagal Niwasis will be talking aboutLOLLOL....... Hope Leela, Kishore nd Roops give some much needed explanations...........

What should your next QOTD be, hmm.......

I don't know what about, Name a location that you want to spent a day in and how you want to spend it??? pretty cliche, but come up with weirdest possible answers instead of traditional ones. For instance i want to spent a night in the Death Valley on a New Moon day when the sky is clear nd cloudless(and hopefully temperatures not too high) so I can have a clear view of the Milky Way or I want to go to a Japanese festival in a yukata, have a taste of all their awesome foods etc.

Edited by rayjst - 06 February 2011 at 5:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewriter

watevewriter Groupbie
watevewriter
watevewriter

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Dedicated to Bajirao for his awesome performance last week

Chapter Nine

*cough cough*

Both Baji and Roop separated as they were brought back to reality and looked at Nakusha.

Roop became angered, "Tum yahan pai kiya kar rahi ho?"

Baji looked at Nakusha who her head down feeling ashamed, "Arre dekh Roop tere liye tere Vehni kahna lain hain."

Roop felt nauseas just as the word food and shook her head, "I am not hungry."

Baji looked disappointed while Nakusha gave a small smile and walked forward, "don't worry its just light soup to help ease your stomach ache also to help with your cold."

"I don't have a cold," Roop informed.

"How does your throat feel?"

Roop thought about it for a while and then made a disgusted face, "Icky."

To this Baji laughed and Roop glared at him and than pouted but her pout was broken by a small sneeze. Both Baji and Roop looked in amazement at Nakusha, "How did you know I was catching a cold?"

"Your hair," Nakusha pointed, "It's slightly wet and so is your bed as if you slept with wet clothes and if you did than you would surely catch a cold."

Roop looked confused an than remembered waking up in the morning with drenched clothes, "now that I recall I do remember waking up with'." Her eyes grew to the size of the soup bowls as the hazy hug began becoming clear she could picture a jungle and rain. Baji gulped as he also had flashbacks of the hug.

Nakusha saw both of their faces and decided to change the topic, "if you don't hurry and finish the soup than it will get cold and won't be very effective."

Roop quietly took the soup and sipped it, she soon realized that Nakusha was right as the soup travelled down her throat and soothed it.

"Here baji I bought one for you to."

Baji looked surprised, But I am pretty sure I don't have a cold and my throat isn't even as Roop says 'icky'" he mimicked her and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I know but you haven't had anything since yesterday so I thought you might want to eat something."

Roops eyes softened, "you haven't had anything since yesterday?"

Baji stared at his soup and said nothing, Roop let out another sneeze. Nakusha place a glass of apple juice on the desk next to Baji while handing the other to Roop with a tablet, "it's for you cold, take it, it will help, and also if you can sit on the couch I will change your bed sheet to a dry one."

Roop looked gratefully at her Vehni ji and got of her bed.

Nakusha was busy changing the sheets when Dutta entered the room awkwardly. All eyes turned towards him as he entered the room and walked towards his younger sister, "you didn't come downstairs so I wanted to see how you were doing," his eyes turned to Baji for an instant as if his words were meant for both Baji and Roop.

"Now that you're here Bhau, I feel perfect," Baji looked at Roop and for the first time he saw the fakeness of her words and wondered if it was always there.

Then Dutta turned towards Baji and Nakusha, "thank you for taking care of my sister," with that he left. Nakusha was happy that her love had finally spoken to her while Baji had deep hurt in his eyes.  He got up and ran out leaving the two females in the room.

"Bhau," Dutta had just begun descending the stairs when Baji's voice paralyzed him. He stood still with his back to Baji waiting to hear what his once best friend had to say.

"Bhau to ne merey ko thank you bola, Kyun ke mai nai Roop ka kahyal rakha," there was a small silence as Baji's eyes began to feel wet, "tu ne mudge pehle kabhi thank you nahi bola."

More silence came between them like a thick wall that began to further separate them, "tu ne kabhi bhi merey ko thank you ya sorry nahi bola pehle, par aj tu ne mudge thank you kehke bilkol paraya kar diya, pehle tu mudge se yeh sab expect kar ta tha Kyun ke tu mudge se yeh sab expect karta tha Kyun ke tu merey ko Patil manta tha, is ghar ka ek member. Pehle ager mai Roop ka kahyal nahi karta tu mudge pe ghusa hota tu, lakin tu ne mudge aj thank you keh ke dil se nikal diya. Pehle ghar se or ab dil se."

At this point there were tear's in Baji's eyes and he hoped for a mall response maybe even forgiveness but Dutta said nothing, he kept silent, trying his best to not get emotional. He knew he would cry so without saying anything he left, leaving Baji once again alone.

*PRECAPE*

Baji: apon kahan phas gaya

Madhu: do khubsorat larkiyon ke beech

*Personal Response*

Ushankitvc

Thanks for the comment. Dutta is a ghadda and will take his precious time before actually using his heart. But again that's one think I love about him. Actually I love everything about him.

mIsHeZ.x

Thanks for the comment. But how do I access my pm list? The one I have only has people form my buddy list.

shruti10august

Thanks for the comment. Sorry I broke my promise all I can say is that I am very lazy, sorrryyyyyy.

kiran255

Thanks for the comment. I am so honored I make you like Roop. Also your jealous idea is coming up in the next chapter. Once again thank you for the idea.

Shallymann

Thanks for the comment. You got a tiny Tasha here but promise a huge Tasha scene is coming up in chapter 11.

Shashikalasm

Ha-ha you never updated the comment! But just because you took the time to read it I have to thank you.

Rayjst

Thanks for the comment. I know the friendship is based on a lie but he did do it for her, so I guess we will just have to see how it goes.  I HATED the way they are dealing some of the current track I mean I LOVE Nakku/ Dutta/ Sud & kala even Kishore but hate how the others are being treated. Madhu has literally had no lines, what's the sense of bringing a new character if you are just going to put her behind the curtain. She is just like a statue with the same look in every scene. Roop has gotten better I must say with her whole "pani" and telling Baji tha they won't leave him and than holding on to him that was cute but besides that I think they are showing Baji's character a bit to weak I mean he is Dutta Bhau right hand man for heavens sake he can't control a few bodyguards? But I did Vinay's acting through the week. He did mind blowing. But I am really waiting for Dutta and Nakku meet up. I wonder how she is going to react when she finds out that he is blind and when finds out about kala.

*QOTD*

Name a location that you want to spent a day in and how you want to spend it?

Personally I would love to spend a day on one of Pluto's crater swimming in a huge hotspring.

Check these awesome videos by rayjst

The Bachelor starring Bajirao Patil

Make Your Voices Heard. Save Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

Edited by watevewriter - 13 February 2011 at 4:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkiran255LeandramIsHeZ.x-Azy-Sophia21Prinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome..
So Roops is softening towards nakku? She takes good care of Roops na? giving her soup... medicine.. changing the sheets..
Awww baaji n roops childish like behaviour..
And he finally noticed the sarcasticness in roops reply.. well only baaji can change roops opinion bout dutta.. baaji sud show her that Dutta really loves his sisters.. no matter how evil they are...
OMG dutta needs to stop it now... Bechara baaji!!..he's on a verge to break down but dutta and his ego! .. Psstt!

QOTD...
Ermm i wud like to spend a whole day in a hot jacuzzi!.. Hmmmm lol..

Thanks for the PM .. Continue soon :)
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Nice update...
aww DuJi part was so sad..paraya kar diya Cry

Edited by Suvi7884 - 16 February 2011 at 8:24pm
ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
A nicce updt.........Roops started mellowing towards nakku seeing makku caring fr hr.......... Baaji is sad that Roop is artificial towards Dutta........ hope he  can make her understand real Dutta.......... Dutta cares fr Baaji too but hurted Baaji by saying Thank you........... God, dutta stop being stubborn towards baaji......... poor baaji............continue sooooooooon....... Thanx fr PM
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hey yumna !
Loved the update !

I like how Roops softhen 
But feels super sad for Baaji 
He is so sensitive !
LOve him 
and i am glad u liked my idea 
Interesting percap 
Cant wait !

well a day i want to spend 
definitely IN Bahamas 
diving and swimming all dayyyyyy :)
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
hi yamuna,

nice update, thank u for the PM....

continue

tc
divya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index