Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ff: Trapped (roji) (Page 11)

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

wsum upte hun...it waz rely sweet

wa lool!! she dsnt rmmba enfn..n tinkz da hug is just a dream..wel dat surly tels she lykz hm dat she evn tinkz dat it cn only b a dream..dus she dream bou hm often lol 

thnx 4 pm bbe..continue soon.x

ps..i wud choos...b)      Intense (has the control while she is still uncertain, really close scenes, think the drunk scenes in the show or the one where they cry. The intensity of the moment thing a bit of angry young man.)

@orange, interesting question, I wanna know that tooLOLLOLLOL.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewritermIsHeZ.x

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

watevewriter

watevewriter Groupbie
watevewriter
watevewriter

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

.TongueChapter 8

Normal P.O.V

Roop's eyes searched Baji's for the answers he wasn't willing to give her. Baji on the other hand turned his gaze towards the blank wall. He couldn't really remember when he had lied so much, to the ones he cared for. Ever since Nakusha's secret, he had been lying blindly first to Dutta and now to Roop. The memories of the aftermath after the revelation of Nakku's secret still haunted him. But he knew he couldn't blame Nakusha for anything, after all he was just as responsible as her maybe even more. Nakusha had wanted to tell Dutta Bhau the truth earlier on but he had begged her not to, so all in all he was more to blame. Then again he wondered if he would have done the same if he had another a chance, maybe, maybe not. Baji had never expected Dutta to behave the way he did, of course he did expect an explosion but a nuclear explosion, and he hadn't even imagined that and this made him question his friendship. Baji had began to wonder just how well he knew Dutta and whether he was even worth Dutta Bhau's friendship.

*Downstairs*

Nakusha poured the steaming chicken soup into two large bowls and placed two glasses of orange juice into a golden tray next to the soup. She than left the kitchen and her way through the dinning room where the rest of the family sat quietly downing their lunch.  

Kala Tai noticed Nakusha and gave a sickly, sweet smile, "you are not a made of this house anymore, rather, the one and only daughter in law, so why don't you let the other maids like your aye handle the menial work."

Everyone stared at Nakusha, many with saddened faces others with smirks. Sudharshan whose grin was brighter then the rest investigated, "where are you talking this anyway? Planning on eating with the traitor? Two backstabbers eating together that would make sense."

Dutta glared at sudharshan only for a second before realizing what he was doing and then went back to staring at his meal, uncomfortably. "Yes Nakusha," Leila Tai added, "You and Baji seem to be very close, always protecting each other, are you forgetting he is nothing but a free loader."

The anger burst in Madhu, she knew she wasn't a part of the family but Nakusha was her sister in law and Baji her friend and she was ready to protect them, "That not really true, Leila Tai."

"Oh really?" Leila was not ready to be corrected by someone she considered a nobody, "than remind me exactly what Baji does except eat our food, ever since my husband has taken over the in charge of the security, baji hasn't even lifted a finger."

"He is Roop's bodyguard," Madhu reminded everyone.

"Sweetie remind me again why Roop needed a bodyguard in the first place?" Leila questioned, "Was it not you and Baji who put my poor sister's life in danger?"

"Stop it Leila," kala brought the argument to an end, "I mean after all Baji is taking good care of Roop and we can't deny that."

"Yes he is," everyone turned to Nakusha who had been quite through out the argument, "infact he is upstairs right now convincing Roop to eat something."

Kala Tai smiled to this, while Dutta looked stunned.

*Roop's Room*

"Baji?" Roop snapped her fingers in order to bring Baji out of his thoughts.

"Hmm?" he questioned.

"You never answered my question."

Baji thought for a second deciding on what answer would be better. A series of flashes went through his mind of the night past. The icecream, the talk and then the fight, "Roop can I ask you a question?"

"Sure,"

For a second his eyes looked his eyes looked hesitant as thought about what he was going to ask her, "Ummm''would you be my friend?"

"Huh?" she was shocked and as she searched his face she saw hope.

'Well,' he continued trying to explain himself, 'after the whole Bhau episode I lost my best friend and now there is no one here whom''

'But you have Madhu,' Roop made a disgusted face at the name, 'and Vehni ji.'

He thought about her reply, he didn't want to tell her the real reason. Baji knew that he couldn't let her know that he was doing this more for her rather than for himself, maybe if he did this she would stop loathing Bhau, maybe he could get through to her this way, "there is a huge difference between you and them."

"HN?" she had confusion written all over her face.

"They need me," he tried to explain, "but I need you."

Seeing her shocked face, he gulped his guilt and continued, 'Madhu is new here and it doesn't seem as if anyone's willing to except her anytime soon, with Nakusha it's the same thing, first at least Dutta Bhau was accepting towards her but now he is just like everyone else, they both need a friend to survive. At the moment they need me, so I am willing to help them out but they need me more than I need them.

There was something in her eyes, maybe happiness or relief he couldn't tell. He didn't have the time to either for she hugged him instantly whispering a thank you in the process. Needless to say he was surprised but he hugged her back anyway.

*Precap*

Bhau kiya mai ab itina paraya ho gaya hn?

*Question of the Day*

What should my next question of the day be?

Also do you guyz know how I can pm everybody at once instead of having to do it separately?

*Personal Response*

So I am really happy with the track I am starting. I knew I have given you guyz far too much Baji and Roop but as you saw in this chapter I tried to bring in more characters. I am also really happy with the next chapter you will see some childish Baji and Roop not to mention more Nakusha and also for the first time a special Duji scene!

Thanks everyone for answering the Question of the day as it was a great help.

Ushankitvc

Thanks for the comment and no worries about the lateness I know how awful classes can be.Big smile

Sophia21

Thanks for the comment.Smile

shruti10august

Thanks for the comment. Awww you missed me how sweet!Blushing I missed all of you guyz to'.Cry Exams were well so happy they are over!Big smile BTW I love your signature, the rose thing is so true.

Shallymann

Thanks for the comment.Smile

cutegurl224

Thanks for the comment and I am sorry for the lateness.Unhappy Feel free to send me a threatening PM whenever you thing I am being lazy, it might help me.LOL

Rayjst

Thanks for the comment. Yea it was a bit confusing at first but as always you helped me more than you can imagineClap infact the new track I am starting is only cuz of your awesome comment. I didn't even think about kala and Nakusha until I read your comment.Big smile

mIsHeZ.x

Thanks for the comment. Ha-ha you're right even I don't know how often she dreams of himWink. Don't worry I have planned two sweet Tasha scenes for this ff as well.Big smile sry there was a probem and i couldn't pm you i am sorryCry

Shashikalasm

Thanks for the comment. I am happy that you like my ff so much. Yea even I think they r friends they just need to except it.Smile

Edited by watevewriter - 03 February 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_crayjstshruti10augustshally_mushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-Azy-Prinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

wow!!!!! an updt.......... a sperb one........... lots of baaji-roops........ luved their convo...........roops felt happy and out o this world when Baaji said I need u............ Nakusha yet aone nobody xcept Baaji and Madhu frm her side......... but both of them are consdered outsiders.......... Dutta is only always fuming..........hope he uses his heart and brain sooooooon....... continue sooooooon...........Thanx fr PM

watevewriter

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
res.x
its k hun..tink da pm ddn  wrk cz ma inbox waz fulLOL

wil edit dis l8r...

edited;

lovely update hun..luved it hw at least madhu stood up 4 naku n baji...  

aww dutta waz givin dem evils wen dey wer bein mean bt den he rmmberd hes angry wit nakuLOL

awh he asd hr 2 b frnds wit hr jus tasha n so roops dnt plan anythng els wit kala

aww she hugd hm n he hugd er bak 

ur q of da day...wel u jus hav 2 selectc on d names of ppl..dey shud b in ur pm list ..u can onli pm 20 ppl at a tym tho...ope dat helpd..evn tho am nt 2 gud at explainin lol.x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 04 February 2011 at 11:24am

watevewriter

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Gud one yumna. I lyk the way baji took initiative nd befriended roops. Nd the best part being, he ,doing all this nt for himself bt for roops, how sweet....

I lyk the way madhu defended baji, dutta glaring sud for his unpleasant comment was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks yumna for the update nd i lyk that u update it quite soon as per ur promise nd i m glad that u lyk my signature.
Update soon.

watevewriter

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Superb updates !
LOve ROji bonding !
though never liked Roops 
but u are making me like her :)

watevewriter

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

very nice update ....

however can we 've tasha in next part ... missing them badly

watevewriter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index