Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watevewriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 5

Normal P.O.V

"Ice cream kahne?" his voice boomed through they gardens and the both turned towards the bodyguards cautiously to see them both still asleep. 'No wonder anyone can come in anytime'. Baji had a good mind to go and kick those lazy, good for nothing bodyguards but Roop's voice halted him.

"Ssshhhh''" she placed a finger on her lips to emphasize her point, and than began to stumble towards the gate again.

He grabbed her hand and his angry gaze meet her confused one, "Yerri ho gai hai tu kia? Itne raat ko kidhar jaegi?"

She looked thoughtful for a second than gave a cheeky smile, "Silly Baji, mai bahar jaonge or kahan?"

"Kyun, kia ghar mai ice cream kahatam hogai?" he knew for a fact there was a box of oreo ice cream still in the fridge.

Rage filled her eyes and he confused by the sudden change, "wo Bhau ke pasand ke hai mere nahi." She shook her head from left to right.

"Per tu nai he to kaha tha jo bhau ke pasand wo teri pasand," he argued.

"wo kala tai ne kaha tha kehne ko." Her eyes saddened, "ab mudge jane do."

"Mai tere ko kahin nahi janey dega or waise bhi it ne raat ko door door tak dokanei band hongi."

She stared at him once again than she looked about to make sure no one was there before motioning him towards her. He leaned towards her as she stooped up and his lips near his right ear, before yelling at the top of her lungs, "TO MAI BHOT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR JAONGE,"

Her giggle echoed through the garden as he jolted back and tried clean his ear and make sure they weren't damaged. He sighed normal Roop was bad enough but drunk Roop was so much more stubborn. Baji realized he was going to have to get rough with her, "tu kahin nahi jaegi apne kamre ke elawa."

"Nahi mai ice cream kahne jaonge," she pouted stubbornly, "or waise bhi to hota kon hai mujhai roknai wala?"

"Tera bodyguard or ager tu nahi sune gi to mai terey ko utha ke leke jaega."

"Ager tum ne aise kiya to mai bhot zor se chilaongi," and with that she gave a loud scream.

He covered her mouth, "ssshhhh'.. Acha mai tere ko lake jaega."

"Yay!" she clapped her hands excitedly, "ab chal."

"Arre roke, itne jaldi kiya, apun ko shirt to pehen ne dai, itne dairse apon sirf vest mai phir raha hai." He pointed at his black vest.

"Doesn't worry Baji, tum aise bhi achi lag rahai ho," she smiled.

This confused him and he stood startled for a second, had she just complemented him? A goofy grin graced his face and he followed her.

Baji realized that most stores would be closed at two in the night so he decided to drive her to a shop further from the house. He also didn't want anyone recognizing them.

Silence had taken over them and he sneaked a look at her only o see that she was staring at him, "kiya hai?"

She came quite and her gaze went towards her seatbelt, "dard hota hain?"

Baji kept his eyes on the road, "kis cheese ka?'

Her well manicured fingers touched the cut on his cheek and he flinched, "Yerri ho gai hai kiya?" his voice became harsh, "dekh nahi rahi ke mai drive kar raha hoon."

She sat back frightened, "I am sorry," with that she touched her ears and pouted, "mere waja se bhot dard howa na?"

Her attitude surprised him and he didn't know how to react so he avoided it all together, "Dard to jab hoga, jab apun ghar jaega or bhau mere bhajai mai chai ke chai goliyan utare ga."

"Chal he stopped, a gaye tere ice cream, shop."

"Ice Cream!" she seemed like a little kid as she skipped down to the shabby looking place, "mujhe jitney bhi flavors hain sab chahiyan."

The man behind the casher looked helpless and Baji went to help him, "isse sirf mango wali dei," he smiled remembering her favorite flavor.

"Nahi she stomped her feet, "aj mai kisi ke bhi nahi sunu gi, ajj mujhe koi kuch nahi bataige."

Baji sighed, irritated, "tu itne sare ice-cream kaise kahai gi?"

"Baji please aj to tum mujhe mere marzi se jeno do," her eyes started to get teary, "mujhe koi bhe mere marzi se nahi jene dei ta, na kala tai, na Leila tai, na bhau or nahi aye sahib, please mujhe aj raat ice cream kahne do."

Something struck in him but he still tried to clutch on to whatever argument he could think of to try and make her understand that it was only because no one wanted to see her hurt, "they care about you."

"Care?" she snorted, "then why are they always trying to use me for their own good? I am only important because I am a pawn in their game. No one cares about me; no one has EVER cared about me." Her eyes gained a distant look, "bhau did at one point than Seema came into his life and he punished us for it, "he tore himself from the rest of the world including us."

Baji was speechless; he couldn't believe some one like Roop was suffering so much.

Her eyes bore in to him, "I lost my brother, my happiness to Seema and now I am loosing the only person i have left to'''. Madhu."

Cliff hanger MUHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

*PRECAP*

She rested her head on his chest and cried, cried all her hate, problems and love out''''..

N.B "" means someone is talking

'' means someone is thinking.

*QUESTION OF THE DAY*

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Mine is mint chocolate chip.

*Personal Responses*

Suvi7884

Thank you so much for the lovely comment, and the exam wish.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ushankitvc

Thank you so much for the lovely comment and I will try to full fill your wishes and bring in more dutta-baji-nakku-roop relation.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shruti10august

Thank you so much for the lovely comment and I will try to full fill your wishes and bring in more naku-roop-naku-dutta-baji.๐Ÿ˜†

cutegurl224

Awww you like my fic so much? I am blushing now'.๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you so much for the lovely comment.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kiran255

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. If you keep on giving me such amazing ideas I doubt I am going to get a reason to bash them.๐Ÿ˜†

Shallymann

Thank you so much for the lovely comment and I will try to full fill your wishes and bring in more dutta-baji-nakku-roop relation. Yep Baji is slowly but surely falling for Roop.๐Ÿ˜‰

Shashikalasm

Thank you so much for the lovely comment, and the exam wish.

Love you 2!โค๏ธ

Rayjst

Thank you so much for the lovely comment, and the exam wish. Plus I will try to add more Roop baji lovey dovey. Your comment helped ease me about the MR thing your right we have done all we can. It's all hope now, keep your fingers crossed.๐Ÿ˜‰

mIsHeZ.x

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. And as for Duji, I am planning to make Dutta a main character after the intermission which should be in 3/4 chapters so you will see Duji than hopefully.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by watevewriter - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyyyyyyyyyy First one to comment 
feels great after many days ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh i just love ur Ff ๐Ÿ˜Š
its going so well 
i cant believe im liking ROOPs (shocked *)๐Ÿ˜ฒ
well love Baji n Madhu interaction :)
๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks dear u are giving me too much confidence on my ideas :P
feels gr8 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

well ice cream anything in which has CHOCOLATe in it 
oh i could eat buckets of it :PP๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
res..x

edited;

Awhh rli nyc upd8..it wz so nyc 2 c roops wivowt planin sumthng agaisnt tasha 4 1ce...rli emotinol wen she sed she wntz 2 liv 4 hrslf 4 1ce n hw ppl of use hr 4 der own gud (ref 2 kala/leela) .. bles er..am actuali strtin 2 feel sympathy 2wrdz er..

Thnx 4 pm hun..hmm lukz lyk v gna hav anova emotionl n amazin upd8 :-)  lol lukn 4wrdz 2 it

Tc

Xxx

Ps. Omg dd u jus say au gna ryt bou tasha afta da!! :D am sooo hapy thnx hun...wz rli strtn 2 miss em lol wud luv 2 c sum luvey dovey scnz b/n dem hehe ;-) x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww roops poured her heart out... I feel sorry for her... poor girl lost everything... N now shes losing baaji to Madhu...
Fav ice cream flavour is Chocolate lol๐Ÿ˜†
Great update.. Thnks for the PM...
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

oopps sory 4 dubl post hun.x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud one yumna. I knew it that roop vl definately pour her heart out while drunk. I knw now she vl share all her sorrows wid baji. I lyked it gal[:-)].

Nd my fav ice cream flavour is vanila. I don't eat any other flavour.

Thnx for PM nd update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
C,mon yaar u should hav allowed Roops to atleast pour her heart out fully........then the cliffhanger....... ufff!!!!!!  continue sooooooooon.........
Thanx fr PM

My fav ice-cream flavour is Butter-scotch..........
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

awesome update ....

liked the way you've written roop's feeling ... her suffering
and i've started loving herrrr
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aawwww you updated๐Ÿ˜Š, ThankU๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.......................

And cliffhanger........

Baji in a vest ha? Lord, very difficult to imagine๐Ÿ˜†......

He knows what her favourite flavour of Ice Cream is, aawwww, dats sweet๐Ÿ˜Š......

Hope he gets her some non perishable gift when she is drunk, like a small teddy bear or chunar/oodni or something...Those were the same things that D bought N, I know, but can't think of nythhing else right now, plus it reminded me of that red oodni on that mannequin that Baji was fascinated with, must say, his taste in stuff are not bad at all nd don't know about Roops, but I remember seeing  somewhere Neetu who plays her holding on to one, she lukd pretty sweet with it...Sme small sa sweet sa gift so that she won't totally forget everything when she is sober๐Ÿ˜†.... Nd I have a feeling that deep down the facade. Roops might be a simple girl who would appreciate that thought behind a gift more than the price nd cherish it..........

She's going to pour at least some of her heart out then, looking forward to that๐Ÿ˜Š, especially wanna know how Baji is gonna react nd handle her too.....Nd you will put more Roops-Baji lovey dovey๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜, Thanku.............

Nd the bodyguards๐Ÿคฃ......

Waiting eagerly for next update also๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š......

My favorite flavour, actually Vanilla only, mixed with variety of fruits๐Ÿ˜..........

Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
Lovely updates yaar.. I loved it. Good to see ROOPS speaks out everything... Thaxs for lovely update.