Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watevewriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 4

Baji's P.O.V

It was breakfast time and Madhu was serving me but I wasn't paying much attention to her. I was waiting for Roop who still hadn't showed up. My eyes would gaze at the stairs from time to time, aching to see the smiling face of Roop. I was somewhat worried about her and still felt extremely guilt for my actions yesterday. Nakku had informed me that Roop was fine but I still felt a bit anxious to see it for myself.

I felt a strong sense of relief when I saw her smiling face as she came down the stairs. But I couldn't help notice how dull her eyes looked. There was no shine in them and now that I got a closer look, as she sat opposite me, I noticed her smile seemed extremely fake. Sadness came over I realized I missed her energetic self and those immature comments she made every time she opened her mouth. Roop was also unusually quite and seemed interested in staring at her empty plate.

"Baji," I turned to look at Madhu who had a worried look on her face, "you haven't eaten anything, are you okay?"

I gave her a small smile, "Yea I am fine and took a spoonful of the rice.

Her eyes did not leave my face and she looked expectant as if she was waiting for me to say something. I wondered what and than it hit me, "Did you make the rice?"

She nodded and gave a shy smile.

"They are delicious,"

Her smile exploded into a grin, "Thank you."

"Aye Sahib," Kala tai caught our attention, "I was thinking after yesterday's little fiasco."

Everyone became quite and a pang of quilt attacked me once again.

"Roop needs a bodyguard," Kala Tai continued, "I mean we all know Bhau has a lot of enemies and yesterday could have turned out to be worse."

"I agree with Kala Tai, for our darling Roops we can never be to careful," Leila Tai added.

I scanned Roop for her reaction but she still stared at the empty plate, as if she had expected this.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, what do you think Dutta?" Aye Sahib questioned.

Dutta Bhau nodded, "I will set up an interview."

"No Bhau," Kala Tai gave a sad smile, "After Supriya I don't think we should take any chances."

Kishore Jiju broke the silence that came over after Kala Tai's statement, "who do you have in mind Kala?"

"Someone we have known all our lives, someone we can always trust," she paused for Dramatic effect, "Baji, I mean even he has betrayed Bhau, I still think we should give him another chance to make up for it."

I was deeply hurt. Was I the only one who kept Nakku secret from Bhau? I mean they all had known about it but I was still considered the culprit. Beneath the table Madhu took a hold of my hand and with that she gave me an encouraging smile. I mustered up a small smile for her sake, emphasizing that I was fine.

"But, Kala Tai,  after yesterday, has he not only lost Bhau's trust but has shown that he is very irresponsible?" suds smiled at me making my blood boil, Kala and Leila Tai were both smirking but for the first time Roop had a sad face, she still hadn't looked up  but I could tell she wasn't to happy. Then again it could only be because of the fact that I was being appointed as her body guard.

"Now sudharshan, I think that was because Baji was a bit distracted yesterday." Kala Tai glared at Madhu, who looked away embarrassed. My anger was reaching its maximum point. I sneaked a look at Dutta Bhau who had a very upset look on his face and he got up and left motioning Sudharshan to follow him.

"Kala I think it's a very good idea and I hand this duty to baji from this moment." Aye Sahib brushed away the awkwardness that Bhau had left after him.

*Night*

It was around one in the night and I wasn't getting any sleep so I decided to take a stroll in the garden. There was so much confusion within me. I hadn't had the chance to talk to Roops since breakfast. She had disappeared right after it and I wondered if the news of me being her bodyguard upset her so much.

From my prospective, me being her bodyguard wasn't that huge of a deal. I had known her all my life, she was spoilt but Roop was still someone I had spent all my life with. She was Dutta Bhau's sister and even if Aye Sahib hadn't appointed me as her bodyguard I would have still taken care of her with my life.

I guess I had spoken to soon for a saw her figure making its way towards the gate. Her walk was awkward and she stumbled from time to time. Panic began to rise in me as i realized it was Roop; I wondered where she was going. I ran after her, "oye Roop."

She ignored me and continued walking. I caught her hand and turned her towards me, she feel into my arms. I began admiring her beauty and then released what I was doing. I made her stand but instead she stumbled again her hand was on her head and her eyes semi closed.

I was terrified when realization sunk in me that she was drunk, again, "Tu na phir pee?" she didn't say anything so I continued, "aur ab to konsa naya natak karne ja rahi hai?"

She placed a finger on her lips and whispered, "Shhhh"

I lowered my voice, "Kaha ja rahi hain tu?"

She gave a very childish smile, "ice cream kahaney."

*PRECAP*

"Seema took Bhau away from me and" her eyes gazed into mine with so much intensity and emotion, "and now Madhu is taking you''"

*NOTES*

I am not too happy about this chapter it's short, slow, boring and I don't like it as much but I will try to make the next one double better! Sorry guys for the late post, classes have begun and board exams start in two weeks. Also I am going trough teen life crisis and today was just the worst day of my life, literally plus when I decided to ease my mind with some India forum guess what? I get the news that No more Dutta from February! It is beyond me how the CV's are planning on continuing a show about a don falling for a very ugly looking girl by killing the Don and bringing in some detective who falls for the prettier version of the girl. But anyway this topic is for another forum.

On the plus side I got an awesome pm asking me to update soon, that made me really happy and when I started writing this it got me in a bit of ease.

N.B. I am sorry but my updates will be a bit slow till end of January.

*Personal Comments*

Shashikalasm

Thank you so much for the lovely comment, this chapter is especially for you, I hope I didn't disappoint u to much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shruti10august

Thank you so much for the lovely comment and Madhu came home the first time when Baji went to the PN to tell them that Roops was missing sorry if I didn't make it clear. my name is Yumna but most people call me yum yumz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ushankitvc

Thank you so much for the lovely comment, don't worry she will realize pretty soon and if she doesn't I will just make her!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sophia21

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I am thinking of adding someone to make Baji jealous pretty soon but not as a bodyguard I guess but he will be here with Amir Khan's body.โ˜บ๏ธ

Rayjst

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Sorry I didn't mention this in my last PR for you in the last chapter but of course we have to have a drunken Roop. That's the only thing will get to Baji's head, lol. The drunken Roop is especially for you. Also thank so much for easing me with taking my time in writing the chapters; I will try not to delay it to much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shallymann

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Keep your fingers crossed for the nice Roop.๐Ÿ˜Š

cutegurl224

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I don't think Nupur and Maynak are separate from each other they are my little Mayur.๐Ÿ˜ณ

kiran255

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Thank you so much for your idea =, its perfect I hadn't thought about it but you're right Jealous Roops will be awesome!/ also don't worry about spilling your ideas with me your are not distracting me at all in fact your helping me make my story more interesting.๐Ÿ˜‰

mIsHeZ.x

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. And you shall be pmed.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Suvi7884

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Ohh oreo cookies and ice cream my fav yummy! Plus it never melts or finishes!  You are awesome I am still enjoying staring at it! Lol. Don't worry we will have more Nakku-Roops.๐Ÿ˜‰

*Question of the Day*

Which two do you want to see getting more written space?

a)       Dutta-Roop (baji - dutta)

b)    Baji- Roop

c)       Madhu -Roop (baji- madhu)

d)    Nakku - Roop (nakku dutta/ baj)

d)       Others please specify.

Edited by watevewriter - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
It wasn't a bad update at all, I liked it a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
Esp. the end bit, where Roops is drunk again..lol she wants to eat icecream....
and the precap, she may confess whatever she feels to baji, nice!
Oh, Baji is ignoring madhu, and payin gmore attention to Roops now yayy๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the PM, and good luck for your exams
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a short but sweet updt......Baaji too woried abt Roops..........roops is really sad.............Kala nd Suds playing games in between..........precap looks interesting.........roops will confess herfeelings fr baaj  in the drunken state .....i think so.........continue soooooooooooon
Thax fr PM

As fr more written space --- dutta-baaji-roops-nakku.....the feelings and relations they 4 share between each other.........
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey yumna, although it is small but not at all bad. Rather, i m excited that now, again, roops is drunk nd may be pour her heart out in front of baji.

Cuming to ques, my ans wud be naku-roop-naku-dutta-baji.

Update soon
๐Ÿ˜Š
nupurvj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
Liked this part a lot!
And I agree with the bit you said in the end about the showing changing its direction from the love story of a don to something else altogether!
Do update soon coz trust me I look forward to reading your ff and everyday I keep hoping that you might have updated!
Thanks for the PM =)
Take Care
Nupur
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH YUmmy Yumz (love ur nick nae :P
Im so glad u liked my idea 
boost my confidence :)
coming to the update 
I love Baji P.o. v 
its building the plot more interesting 
hate suds 
he is such a @!@#$@%
but im really looking for ROji now :P
im sure they are going to rock 

well now in written space 
one more idea clicked me 
Madhu Dutta roops 
cuz i want u to show now Dutta is impressd by madhu 
like may be she did anything or use her brain at soem point which helps Dutta ( cmon she is a wetsern girl )
plus Roops thinking now ts not her tyhe ypungest sister of Dutta 
Madhu has taken her place :PPP
i so want to torture ROOps :PP
ahhahaahaaha
actually this can further go to realization Of Dutta love for her :)

P.s dear feel free to bash my ideas :PPP
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

nice update although short one .... is baaji following for roop๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i would like more about dutta-nakku-baaji-roop
Thanks a lot dear.. thaxs. I loved it. Last bit is really cute .. Roops want to eat icecream.. Good to know Bajji is caring for ROOPS now. Thanks again Love you.. All the best for exams. Do well.
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First nd foremost, Good Luck with your exams๐Ÿ˜Š....... Do Well๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.......

The update was really good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘..............Glad to hear that writing it eased you off a bit........Nd don't worry much, concentrate on your boards nd update if you get time๐Ÿ˜Š.........

Loved the chapter a lot, short but very nice and the best bits were the end ones nd ofcourse, the precap๐Ÿ˜.......Poor girl might pour some of her heart out ha!!! I loveโค๏ธ drunk Roops with Baji, she ends up doing totally crazy stuff without ny inhibitions nd he ends up with no clue how to handle her๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜................This is for drunk Roops๐Ÿฅณ..........

Alcohol + Ice Cream ha, ye Roops bhi na, I hope she doesn't end up getting sick after that.......Oh nd Baji is concerned for Roops nd didn't notice Madhu at first๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.............

More written space, hmm... not too sure but I vote Roops-Baji..

Eagerly waiting for your next update of course, but as always, do it in your own time๐Ÿ˜Š...............

Nd abt MR fiasco, I felt really cheated nd disappointed at first but now not so much, no clue why though, I am totally confused as to why I am not feeling more outraged๐Ÿ˜•..........May be it's because we are doing our bits right, we are trying everything that can be done from our part, Signing the petition, Mailing every single individual concerned, Posting at Colors's website nd also their Youtube channels, in short every single thing that would make our voice be heard nd valued.....Now,if even after all this also things don't work out, dats beyond us... It will be not because of us not trying enough but others not giving it enough due or because they have their reasons to it, whichever it might be, it's beyond our control.....So for now, lets jst enjoy our ride nd try our very best to make sure that our voices are indeed heard nd properly acknowledged.................I totally applaud everyone at IF who are wholeheartedly trying to do anything at all possible to save our dear show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.........So be happy Yumyumz, things will come around sooner or later๐Ÿ˜Š............

Once again, Good Luck with your exams๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š................

Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey rli nyc upd8..nt borin at ol..i rli likd hw roopz flt guilty..wud luv 2 c mor of dat lol n rli lukn 4wrd 2 seein roopz drunk n baji handlin hr lol.x

i wud actuali luv 2 c duji intractn mor..cnt c baaji bein treatd lyk dat ol da tym..plz brng duji bak 2gva..baji dsnt hav en1 els oda dn naku hu carez 4 hm..mayb roopz dus abit nw bt stil....x

thnx 4 pm upd8 soon.x