Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister #2 (Page 77)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Jo ..I saw that cook whoz dead in FB ..so Mayb Brij creating murder  n mayhem in the shaadi Confused

Gouri n jo hav to tell u something funny LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06vivacious_gurl

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
why everyone is talking abt how Brij will come out & who will do what? did they care earlier for any such logic or background? so why they will show now. it dont go with the CVs characteristics.ROFL we always keep on urging dnt kill this char or tht char so CVs listend to us & they r nt killing they r chracterROFLROFLROFLROFL So I think Brij will land frm allien ship & roam in KC & KM & Maan will hide & Geet wont recognize & wera short skirt & arrange bath but Maan will not b in mood to take bath so Annie will take arjun's cloths off & make him bath. he need one very urgently coz hes not changing last 2 weeks I thinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@All

ok what if it is Geet who first comes face to face with Brij...and does not recognize him due to disguise ...Evil Smile

Also she is the first to know THAT DA BRIJi boy is out in openEvil Smile..and does not tell MSKEvil Smile

jyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
OK gal, bye. Have to return back to civilisation before my mom cuts off all ties with me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusjyoti06Meetu_Anuspshastrvivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Gouri n jo hav to tell u something funny LOL
Aru - PM me n jyo.... LOLLOLLOL....all ur funny incidences hv to do with RK...so let that be on PM...LOL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Devils...all give your head some rest nowLOLLOLLOLLOL...do you'll even realise how much you all r discussing..analysing..and doing brainstorming sessions for this showROFLROFLROFL...its the second den which is gonig right now and lets not finish it before the episode todayROFLROFLROFLROFL...so go and enjoy India's win with South africa nowBig smile....thoda dimaag ko rest do and come back at nightLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Sun:U know I find hard to accept the same old daily soap sacrificing heroines that I see today..whether its Gopi of Saathiya or Ichha of Uttaran or even Archana of Pavitra rishta...its the same crying...sacrificing and getting used like a doormat...shows r all 2 yrs old ..but the female lead doesn't go through a single transformation LOL//so that way I find Geet's character very consistentErmm..and I like that fire in her..to achieve her goals..to achieve her dreamsThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirvivacious_gurlMeetu_Anu

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@All

I have one question.....Big smile

In the Television history.......why does EVERY MARRIAGE go through trouble and TOURCHER... Ermm

Can't that marriage be mixed with Very little masala and loads of celebration and happiness....which every bride and bridegroom deservesErmm

Yup dear ..all marriages you see on Tv r abnormal LOL...In uttran we had bride swapping ...n photo exhibitions ...LOL
.In odhni on star One ...it was dramatic Too ...In Sangini ..leads had their marriage in hi drama ..bride runnin away ...comin back n then again putting up a silly cat n mouse pre condition 
Even Sasural genda phool where suhana faintsLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06vivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
@Opti - buh bye...enjoy chennai.....

@sharmi, arunima, vini, jyo, sajani, shinus, smita - bye ppl...ciao....i cant believe it...am leaving office so soon today....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusmaansajyoti06

Go to top