Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister #2 (Page 50)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
All lets understand this is a Hindi soap and they are not yet married.. dont expect something like the american soaps here and whats fatherly??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetmaybe-justsuj01

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Fazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wouldnt it be better if Brij enters KC wearing a red chaddi and red turban!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL Maan will surely get a hint and can go red BlushingROFL
Oh for that occasion, DA BRIJ has a red thong stashed away in his pockets Wink just incase the action lacks something ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetpalluluvsmaan

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@all devils ...its midnight I'm taking off to bed.Lage raho...kal tak humen sara report chahiye,why MSK does what he does about the kissesROFLROFL

@Faz,Meetu,Suj,Ash,Pixie,Sneha,Pallu,Bri,Ann,Smita,Sharmi ...hugs ,
Any devil I forgot to mention my bad...hugs to you too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetBelleFemme-pixie-suj01palluluvsmaanmaybe-just

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
ok gals and guys I am off bye...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetBelleFemme-pixie-palluluvsmaan

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I just had to write this out.......

Cheek Kiss
A kiss that means 'I like you a lot'. Not too overdone or passionate yet a beautiful way to make your partner feel loved. That shows you aren't after them just for physical gratification.

Hand Kiss
A kiss on the hand. Historically, this kiss was performed by men bowing before the woman, which showed deference to a lady.

Butterfly Kiss
With the two of you really close to each other open and close your eyelids against your partners like the fluttering of a butterfly.

Eyelid Kiss
While your partner has their eyes closed or are asleep, a gentle kiss below the eyebrows partly on the eyelids. A very affectionate kiss.

Forehead Kiss
An affectionate and 'I care about you' kiss. Simply brushing your lips lightly across the crown of their head can be comforting to anyone.

Eskimo Kiss
With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together. Its the way Eskimos greet each other and show their affection and hence the name.

French Kiss
Also called as 'soul kiss' because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues. This kiss involving the tongue is a passionate one.

Suck kissing
This can be a very seductive type of kiss. Instead of  French Kissing with your mouth open, while your partner's lips are parted suck on their top our bottom lip with your own, just for a second or two. Then go back to another type of kiss or try the other lip.

Shoulder Kiss
Simply come from behind, embrace her, and kiss the top of her shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss.

Sip Kiss
Take a small sip of your favorite drink. Leaving a little bit of it on your lips, kiss your partner. It is a unique way to create a sensual feeling.

Nip Kiss
While suck kissing, gently bite their lip, but be VERY gentle so as not to hurt your partner. This kiss should only be done with someone that you've kissed a few times before, otherwise you may shock your partner. However,when done correctly can create a wonderful effect on your partner.

Surprise Kiss
Quietly approach your partner and place a small, very gentle kiss on their lips while your partner is lying down on a sofa or the ground, either asleep or just lying with their eyes closed. Intensify the kiss until your partner opens their eyes or awakens.

Quickie Kiss
A light peck on the nose, forehead or lips when you're in a rush. Often the nose gets it rather than the lips! A rather cute kiss!

Letter Kiss
Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter X several times in a row at the bottom of a letter such as XXXXX. Well again, it could be throughout your letter if you wish to!

So see - there are so many forms of kissing. Lets Maaneet experience each one of them at every stage of their relationship..... HAAN!! LOL

Edited by ash08 - 29 December 2010 at 1:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetBelleFemme-pixie-suj01palluluvsmaanmaybe-just

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Fazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I  can surely see that u r fully loaded with Brij's loveBlushing Cant wait for the unleash in the form of your awesome bumpings!!!!!!!Thumbs UpEmbarrassed

@All, real world beckon! bye all!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetmaybe-justsuj01

BelleFemme IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreet

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash08

Ok, one genuine simple doubt I have. Can someone help me please? What do u mean by fatherly kisses??
okay lemme answer this riddleBig smile
according to my general view fatherly kiss is such kiss which fathers put on to their kid's forhead or cheek when they r proud of their kiddosROFLROFL generally these type of kisses r lil bit wetROFLROFLROFL so kids instantly wipe it  demand for gud stuf like choco, teddy or ice cream.HAANROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08BelleFemme

Go to top