Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister #2 (Page 18)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
@ All
Me is back Big smile
OK jis jis ko question poochna hai poocho. LOL LOL LOL
Lekin phir se poocho....I am too lajjjy to stalk haan Wink

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hey ash, pallo, anu, reet Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08liv2laughTheRowdiest

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@ Ash

When was this and where? Cos that is old news maybe Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08TheRowdiest

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Maansa, Jhan, Pallo
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Can any one tell me what tit bits were given last night in DENErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaliv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Kuch nahin just that there was lot of dissection of pics of Brij and such LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Anshu, I think I get what the creatives wanted to show with this strange ILU declaration linked to the snow. You see snow in Delhi, that too in the amounts they showed us is next to impossible.  So Maan linked his love declaration to an impossible event.  The original MSK would never have said those three words but this one did. It was all for his Geet. An impossible event would be made possible by the great MSK and he will say the words his ladylove so wants to hear. He could have said it when she expected him to but then would she have enjoyed it as much? Dont we all enjoy something we have been wanting for so long when we get it after a struggle. Sweet is the fruit of hard labour and Geet did labour. She checked up with the weather bureau. She asked Maan directly although she knew she would look like a fool. She prayed hard to her bhabhaji.  And then  even before she could complete her demands, he said it, quite unexpectedly. She was bracing herself for his resistance but he gave none. He said it quite simply as though it was the most natural thing to say.  The delight on her face was worth all the trouble Maan took to create the snow.  

Apart from being different, the entire sequence was cute despite being silly. It looked innocent and child-like much like Maaneet and their love.  I also liked the thought behind it.   It was not only about Maan's love but also Geet's faith. Although snow in Delhi was a ridiculous thought, Geet believed in it (although with some reservations). The minute she let go of all her reservations and totally surrendered herself to God the 'snow' started falling.  Although it was Baba Maan who was responsible for this snow, it also shows that one needs to trust in God, no matter how impossible the situation may appear to be.  There has been a lot of emphasis on faith and belief of late. We saw Maan tell Geet that he was a non-believer earlier but the sight of their baby has made him a believer. He now not only wants to believe in God but also pray that the happiness they have will always last.  In a world that is increasingly becoming cynical, it is necessary to keep the faith. I felt this entire snow sequence was about this - don't lose faith - just hold on- and you will get all that you hoped for. The snow was just the means. The end was 'I love you'.  Geet got her 'end' and Maan ensured it through the 'means'.             

Edited by Opti - 29 December 2010 at 4:02am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08shreya_ltaqdirwinona-Divine-Dillikudi-pixie-jyoti06Meetu_Anuliv2laughspshastrvivacious_gurlTheRowdiestTaiyo

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@Jhan:

Yar..this Bijii boys entry has woken up all the sleeping fans of GHSPROFLROFLROFL...guess he is more influential than MaaneetErmm....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-liv2laughTheRowdiest

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Opti: I applaud you for that amazing diagnosis of the scene and agree cent percent

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08shreya_ltaqdir-Divine-liv2laugh49erFanTheRowdiest

Go to top