Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister #2 (Page 15)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
My analysis for today. Posting here for all online devils' convenience

I do not have much to say about today's episode because I do not believe they showed us much at all. If they do such a slipshod job of the dubbing and the rest of it I will not do them the courtesy of writing a good analysis.

In the entire episode, I loved just 2 scenes- the scene between Maaneet and daadi  AND  Geet coming in to Maan's room and dancing. Their way of showing MSK saying ILU was so pedestrian I am still reeling. Geet's ILU was so classy and of MSK's ILU I have to say this - it did not make an impact. Your dubbing was terrible. Angry The voice that you passed off as DD's was too high pitched and pray tell why was that person yelling? Ermm and there was something off about Maan's voice in that scene too Ermm. And the Arjun-Anwesha scene I will talk about that next - disaster with a capital D. Ouch This is the first time in the history of a television series that people are rooting for an innocent person to be thrown off a terrace just to be spared the torture of watching the actor. Ouch

I am one of those people who believes that parallel tracks are a must and I was excited when they brought in Arjun. You are making me regret that I was ever excited. I was unhappy about the way Annie was introduced - they dumped her on us out of nowhere. But if they give us a back story I can learn to live with the character. The actor however, that is another story all together. There are actors who by their mere presence are capable of elevating an everyday scene to another level. DD and GC are two such actors. There are other actors who are capable to reducing an amazing heartfelt scene to a pedestrian scene that does not stand out at all. Nikuj fits in the latter category. It is painful to watch her act and if I thought yesterday was bad, today took the cake. You actually gave them more footage than GC and DD? This would have been fine if the performers had been up to par. Piyush as Arjun is doing great and is a pleasure to watch. But of Nikuj as Annie the less said the better. I was hoping she would improve with time but she remains stiff and unable to emote. She single-handedly destroyed the scene where Maan tells Annie about what Dev did to Geet. Her face should have conveyed shock, disgust and anger yet Nikuj's face conveyed nothing. Stern Smile Her inability to emote during the romantic scenes are making watching those scenes a torture even for those brave enough to watch..... Pinch.....most people prefer not to watch at all.

I must also point out that you as the CVs have a big hand in this mess Angry. The first of course is by dropping the sister on the viewers without a back story. This did not sit well with the logic-loving viewers. Next you painted her as an arrogant brat who had all these western ideas and people were just getting used to that and looking forward to Arjun having to work to woo her and she in turn giving him a run for his money. Next thing we know she had the hots for Arjun and was literally flinging herself all over him. This makes no sense whatsoever. How can someone go from being so arrogant and not even liking the person to being jealous and falling into the arms of that person in a matter of days. It beats logic and makes no sense. It also made Annie look dumb and desperate for some action. Some even went as far as to ask if she has been locked up in a convent until then. Make up your minds - either portray her as sophisticated or as innocent. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

You could have stretched the track with Annie giving Arjun a hard time. It would have made the track much more palatable to the viewers as well as giving the viewers some time to get adjusted to the couple. In the mean time you could have gotten Nikuj acting lessons which she badly needs. So in short this is a mess of your own making in every respect. I would not blame the actor as much as I blame you because you knew what she was capable of when you hired her. This track has so many possibilities and I can see all of them disappearing once again because of your poor execution. Angry SLOW DOWN WILL YOU Angry If you are making soup, you have to simmer the soup so that all the spices blend else you will get terrible soup. This is the same. You have to build the plot slowly and steadily else you will be right back where you started. Dead

Rescue this even now by doing the following
1) Annie should run as far from Arjun after this incident as possible and he should have to work extra hard to gain her trust.
2) MAAN SHOULD NEVER TRUST ARJUN AND SHOULD START KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON HIM. He should also start keeping a close eye on Annie.
3) I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE PUSSY CAT MAAN Angry......can we please have our tiger back?
4) Be careful these are the holidays and you want to carefully balance positivity and negativity. Don't show too much negativity else people will stop watching.
5) IF YOU WANT PARALLEL TRACKS UTILIZE THE OFFICE STAFF BETTER - show a Tasha-Romeo track or even better an Adi-Pinky track. These are definitely better actors than Nikuj and deserve more screen space than they are currently getting. Plus people actually want to see them.
6) Continue giving Annie and Arjun this much screen space and you will see your TRPs begin to drop. Please either replace the actor or send her to acting boot camp.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudi-Divine-maansamd410

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Parsa - i do not like the sarcastic tone. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaliv2laugh

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I have no clue why they giving NE duo so much footage, they should try something else!  Creatives have lost it!!

-Divine-liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hola Devils Hug

I spy Ann, Geets, Maansa. So hello to you.

Hello to others that I did not spot.

To all stalkers whatssup Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-maansaspshastr

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@ann... i know you secret lowe it as much as you lowe pee loon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Parsa - i lowe what? ur sarcasm? no way!! Stern Smile

Hey Jhan  Hug

maansaliv2laugh

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@ann....you dont lowe it? Disapprove well no matter....Evil Smile at least you loweee pee loonLOL
@jhan Hug

liv2laugh

BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Parsa - u can torment me wit Pee Loon as much as u want, it has no effect on me...but everyone knows it is you who loves it. ROFL ROFL

maansa

Go to top