Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

there is absolutely nothing  wrong in geet dressing up or down for maan or doing a lot of things for him..she is in love and has a right to be foolhardy mushy and crazy....my problem is not geet wearing such dresses only  if we could have seen that transformation happening instead of sudden burst of scenes...........and with the way her background has been instilled in our mind from the first episode ..we deserve to see her transformation as a girl as well ........not in love or pregnant but a 18 yr old delighted and excited with life in a city..........

even i have gone through this craziness of eating my tailor's head to stich everyhting bhagyashree wore in maine pyaar kiya coz her dresses were a craze around that time...especially the kabootar ja ja dress and the pink dress from mere rang mein ......🤣 though once stiched i never wore it even for once🤣🤣
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maansaa : 🤗 How ya doin'? Gone for any shopping Today..? N well lets see what happens for that...but tonight it's gonna be Brijmaniaaaa! 🤣🤣🤣

Shinus : Berry? M guessing u r refering to me..? Coz u know there are loads of members with the "berry" sirname here 🤣🤣🤣....n thanks...well lets just see what happens though...it was just a random prediction..coz i found the segment so funny 🤣🤣🤣 Like it felt like early V day 🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I saw your reply but isn't he being unfair? He allows his gal to dress up sexily but does not want any guy to eye her. What can the poor guys do if such a sexy gal parades before them? Not all of them will have an iron will power.   
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@deniac

About the Backless blouse and Msk relation... Stitching will be the thing which they will be most curious about

No... I  dont know ur name...if u dont mind...can u
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Opti - i loved ur analysis on page 18.... i agree cent percent....
page 64 also is yo....

@shinus - y r u refering to me as deniac??? dont u know my name.... ???
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

What if NEB comes in instead of MSK thinking that NES has done all that he had told her....

and before MSK comes and Looks at Geet...NEB comes...and see's Geet.......both are feeling awkward ........

and just than MSK comes..and TADAAAAAAAAAA😎.....

Geet's seduction trip comes to a BAD HAULT😕
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:I think they did show her transformation....I mean look at office scenes..her approach earlier and now in recent times...she looks more confident facing outsiders😳...she looks more confident talking to the office employees knowing that she is gonig to b the boss soon😉..only with MSK,she becomes the innocent small town Geet😳...but in front of the society,she looks damn confident...we hv seen her encounters with Sasha too where she goes to the extent of saying "Even if I was not present in MSK's life,still he wouldn't hv looked at u"....now thats a transformation if u ask me.... Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What u think from this Pic....... What is she thinking

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, I saw your reply but isn't he being unfair? He allows his gal to dress up sexily but does not want any guy to eye her. What can the poor guys do if such a sexy gal parades before them? Not all of them will have an iron will power.   

Ok I agree to this😆😆😆...but if he starts controlling even her dressing style...then it will make him look like a psycho or mayb obsessive..thats why he gives her the freedom to dress sexily..but making sure he keeps an eye on the random guys😉😆😆
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok I know I am late but isnt she reading from a paper? so someone has given her this grand idea ? maybe NES ?