Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey wasn't the Kurbaan Hua Saree given by Sasha???

@Sharmi, Sun...Just watch it for the scenes coz there's nothing better on TV...😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shreya, I just came back from shopping and have not yet seen the full SBS clip. My net is very slow. So will reserve my comments till I've seen the actual scene in the show.  

About the show turning into a collection of scenes I do agree in part to that although not wholly. There are individual scenes/sequences of brilliance which sort of stand out.  At first glance the snow scene looked silly even to me but when I got the inner meaning of it, I could appreciate it (my analysis is on Pg 18).  There was another thing that I am noticing that the creatives are trying to do.  They are trying to compare and contrast the Maaneet and Arnie scenes.  

In the tailor Maan sequence, they raised the issue of how Geet addresses Maan (the Maan sir bit). In the same episode they showed how Annie had a problem with the way Arjun addresses her (as Anvesha instead of Annie). 

In this Saturday's episode they showed the raging hormones of the gals (both Geet and Annie) and the cool, calm and confidence of the guys (Maan and Arjun).  While Geet longed to hear Maan say the three words,  Annie was desperate to get Arjun's attention.  Maan was only teasing his girl when he pretended not to get what she was trying to say. Arjun on the other hand was sly and was waiting for the prey to fall into his trap. 

Yesterday again we see the contrast. Geet blindly believed Maan and Bhabhaji and got her 'snow' so that she can get her ILU. Annie blindly trust a complete stranger and has allowed herself to be led blind folded.

They used to have such contrasting scenes between Maaneet and Devtara earlier. I'm glad they are bringing them back. Makes watching the episodes worth the while.

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

@sharmi....🤗..how is ur health hun and how is ur extended family😆😆

maybe i should stop complaining and take everything at face value keeping my brains in the freezer😆😆

My blood report is improving but CT scan & EEG is not satisfactory to the docs😕
Abt my extended family, bhabi got injured while cooking & bhaiyaaaaa is tooo tensed for her.😭 havent talk with my nephew yet😉
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Shinus....

Is this the director Maan sing😲

@Jyoti

My brain way's are giving way's........i'll just hope that this sequence does not end up in disaster 😭....and the rest..after the sequence is aired....

BTW...kuch to hint do na😉....😃....about outcome being Good bad or worst😃
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@an...........🤗 i have a bad news for u😆😆

am planning to vote in favour of Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chillaying aatmas😆😆😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Opti...I like your analysis but NES's non-acting really brings the scenes down and makes them unwatchable...Thank God for Arjun that he can aleast act otherwise the scenes wud be unbearable🤢...

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@anu

Yes He is the One

Director of Geet
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Ok me is off guys...Hope to see Ma Man Brij today *fingers crossed*....OYEEEE!!!!!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sun:Even in Kurbaan hua...she dances so freely with her boss in front of public.,.did we expect Geet doing the act there ??..and even in pee loon moment she was in front of public eye wearing a revealing blouse...so I don't see any problem with her mahii mahii dressing...I think she is used to wearing backless blouses now😆..her back is exposed even in salwar suits if u see😆...City life might hv changed some of her dressing style..u never know😳..she is young after all😳...yes she is uncomfortable still in short western outfits and that was evident even in SBS today....

Jyo - she was uncomfortable in the short dress...she kept pulling it down... she's worn a western dress just to impress maan even before the demello wedding...so i guess she is ok with it.... just a bit uncomfortable.... she wud b uncomfy if going out like that but infront of maan ...for maan she can do anything....
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..i forgot pee loo..tyhanks for reminding me😆😆...and kurbaan hua another glitch was her smooth salsa moves unless she had secret salsa lessons in that cave in hoshiyarpur😆😆 but the scene was so passionate that i chose to ignore these bloopers

maybe one of the clients was anamika khanaa or manish malhotra  who got so impressed with her secretarial skills hence the styling  tips ....i can safely assume that for my sanity🤣🤣