Devils' Den: MSK Never Had a Sister #2 - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Ya Sharmi..I said the same thing DD looks nice but for Geet that dress is .....😲!!! And I agree that the story has been losing its focus for a long time now...ever since the engagement fiasco I must say!!!

Here and there the CVs give us a glimpse of the show that was but I'm afraid that's not sufficing!!!! Nowadays I watch the show because there is nothing better on TV(except for Monday and Tuesday when I watch JDJ...😆) And all said and done although its lost its OMG touch it still makes me smile...So, till that's happening I'll stick with the show...later let's see....😆!!!
@jyo.........@win......@polks........@[email protected] 🤗

@shreya-.........am pretty sure that Daadi is the sole reason😆😆
@ Jyo: this is the same grl who controld her emotions when Pari came.
this is the same grl who stand for truth & told Maan I m pregnant instead of ILU.
This is the same grl who decided to left Delhi when she thought Maan had second thought in his mind.
This is the same grl who handled Shahsa when she put her figre on Maan abt her baby.
This is the same grl who handled NT-Dev very well.
This is the same grl who misundertood Maan & challenged him & later very nicely & strongly solved the MU.
This is the same grl who did many things.
I hav no prob at all trusting blindly Maan & doing silly stuff but within limit.
CONFUSION... 3 3 shreyas...one is me is the new one and one is shreyal..now we need some diffrenciation..how..
@Suj what u are saying is we should always hope for Mahiiiii in the bg.🤣
@Sun:I feel this is a natural phase in courtship period🤔..Because Geet is a small town girl,she has insecurity of dating someone of MSK's stature,...she sees that MSK enjoys continental food while she hates it...so its her attempt to try out his lifestyle thinking it will give him happiness ....and even though she has seen a lot in life but age factor counts a lot here..she still has the mentality of a little kid and gets excited about something instantly without thinking its outcome.....

we feel bathroom date is big letdown..why ?because we hv the urban lifestyle..we know what is cool and what is cheap....but Geet's thinking is not the same..she has no idea about urban or high society lifestyle ...in fact she has no idea about "date" only😆..thats why she is reading that letter and following the instructions without realising the outcome😆...

Also do we really know why and when the scene is coming...so lets see if it looks out of place or not😳
@Jyoti:

Then give ur tukkas through PM na...please ........😉

@Suj:

The biggest reason that i think this will be a flop is coz Brij is there roaming in KC in a chef attire.....

Either MSK will meet him there and their confrontation happens

or due to disguise .... MSK will not recognize him...and will mistake him for a CHEF

and get's him home...

all in all..i think..this will be another Disaster Seduction for Geet..with NO MSK..or Not interested MSK
Originally posted by winona

@Jyo may be they want to close that bath tub scene loop sher dil - chooha dil this time there will role reversal😉

Hey Win 🤗....that seems logical...I think😆!!!

Hey Sun, Shreya 🤗!!!

Hey Jyo but still all said and done...shouldn't she feel a bit awkward BATHROOM of all the places!!!! Candle-light Dinner...I can understand!!!! But Bathroom....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And whoever said I think Sun that we r seeing more of DD and less of Geet is Bang On!!!

it is like now they showd the sonography scene so we should not question abt the baby for the next 6 months ..then once again they will show another touching scene to shut us up for another couple of month..that is it............

then they are back to ghoomiyo ghoomiyo
TRPs out ...PYKEK 1.6..geet no where near..
congrats..