Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh

Loving the romance already!

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I am Riya and this is my first topic on this forum. I have watched this show from the start, but yesterday was the day I really became interested in this show and that's all because of Prince and Geeta! (: I am loving their romance already! We saw Geeta without glasses and I am already speculating that it will be Prince who will give Geeta a new look. Although it's to early on in the show to have Geeta's apparel and look to be changed, I still can't wait to see it happening and hopefully it happens soon! Sargun is so pretty and she makes a great pair with Prince (sorry don't know his real name) Don't you guys think so? I am so excited to see what happens in today episodes. I still have 3 hours to go. It comes on at 8:00 argh! Waiting anxiously! Is it just me or the story has become a lot better now that the main male lead has entered the show and the romance is starting to kick in?

Please tell me what you guys think! (:

Riya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know iam loving this show. well just Geeta and Prince parts. please join Geeta's AT. if you like her acting.(:
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea..i already started liking the chemistry..and the show is getn interesting cuz of tht..
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like their chemistry
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

I know iam loving this show. well just Geeta and Prince parts. please join Geeta's AT. if you like her acting.(:

Haha yeah me too! I just love the Geeta and Prince parts as well. I always just download the videos and skip to their parts. I will join for sure!(:
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LavanyaUSA

yea..i already started liking the chemistry..and the show is getn interesting cuz of tht..

Yeah, it is because of these two that I watch the show! They make a really cute pair. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Especially because Geeta wrote a letter and she accidentally dropped it and her dad is about to read it. I loved Prince's expression when she dropped the letter and her dad picked it up. Can't wait for tomorrow hopefully we have some nice Prince and Geeta scenes because there was only a three minute scene for them today😭

Riya
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nycsweetie

i like their chemistry

Yeah, they make a really nice couple! Especially since Prince is so outgoing and fun and Geeta is so shy and reserved. They are complete contrasts so it will be nice to see how they connect.
SogaGwl thumbnail

Prince is played by Nikhil Chaddha. Agree they are both acting very well. I am most impressed by Sargun Mehta (Geeta) especially as her character in this serial is a total contrast to what she did as Neetu in Karol Bagh.

Keep up the good work Sargun!
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SogaGwl

Prince is played by Nikhil Chaddha. Agree they are both acting very well. I am most impressed by Sargun Mehta (Geeta) especially as her character in this serial is a total contrast to what she did as Neetu in Karol Bagh.

Keep up the good work Sargun!

Yeah, she is a very good actress. I am loving her. She's was great as Neetu and she she is great as Geeta as well! I hope this show does really well! Can't wait to see what happens next.