India-Forums

Loving the romance already!

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I am Riya and this is my first topic on this forum. I have watched this show from the start, but yesterday was the day I really became interested in this show and that's all because of Prince and Geeta! (: I am loving their romance already! We saw Geeta without glasses and I am already speculating that it will be Prince who will give Geeta a new look. Although it's to early on in the show to have Geeta's apparel and look to be changed, I still can't wait to see it happening and hopefully it happens soon! Sargun is so pretty and she makes a great pair with Prince (sorry don't know his real name) Don't you guys think so? I am so excited to see what happens in today episodes. I still have 3 hours to go. It comes on at 8:00 argh! Waiting anxiously! Is it just me or the story has become a lot better now that the main male lead has entered the show and the romance is starting to kick in?

Please tell me what you guys think! (:

Riya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

illustrious**kwebbelnycsweetie-PunjabanSilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I know iam loving this show. well just Geeta and Prince parts. please join Geeta's AT. if you like her acting.(:
-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
yea..i already started liking the chemistry..and the show is getn interesting cuz of tht..
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i like their chemistry
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

I know iam loving this show. well just Geeta and Prince parts. please join Geeta's AT. if you like her acting.(:

Haha yeah me too! I just love the Geeta and Prince parts as well. I always just download the videos and skip to their parts. I will join for sure!(:
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavanyaUSA

yea..i already started liking the chemistry..and the show is getn interesting cuz of tht..

Yeah, it is because of these two that I watch the show! They make a really cute pair. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Especially because Geeta wrote a letter and she accidentally dropped it and her dad is about to read it. I loved Prince's expression when she dropped the letter and her dad picked it up. Can't wait for tomorrow hopefully we have some nice Prince and Geeta scenes because there was only a three minute scene for them todayCry

Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

i like their chemistry

Yeah, they make a really nice couple! Especially since Prince is so outgoing and fun and Geeta is so shy and reserved. They are complete contrasts so it will be nice to see how they connect.
SogaGwl Newbie
SogaGwl
SogaGwl

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Prince is played by Nikhil Chaddha. Agree they are both acting very well. I am most impressed by Sargun Mehta (Geeta) especially as her character in this serial is a total contrast to what she did as Neetu in Karol Bagh.

Keep up the good work Sargun!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index