Disney World
Disney World

Wizards to an End?

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!

Is it true that Wizards of Wavely Place is at its last season?
I heard Hannah Montana ended cause she reached her age, and Selena Gomez is also at her age. I really hope they have more seasons! I love Selena Gomez.
She's an AMAZING actress.
But if it IS true, I wish her all the best (:

peace224 Groupbie
peace224
peace224

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah its true both of the shows are at thier ends, loved both of them really going to miss them, don't want them to end. Unhappy
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna miss this show like crazy. But all good things must come to an end, lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlife

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
No Wizard is not going to end their going back to shoot in about a week. Hannah Montana  is ending next week
_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Wizards is ending with its final movie on screen at the end of this year. Hannah Montana ended.
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
WHAT?! Shocked Wizards ending too?? Cry That's so sad, first Hannah now Wizards, which is next in line?!

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 07 January 2011 at 5:43pm
_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
  Selena Gomez has some bad news for fans of her popular TV series "Wizards of Waverly Place." The Disney star reveals that when she heads back to set to the next season of the show ' it will be her last. Gomez told MTV News she was sad to be saying goodbye. But when we caught up with her as she  promoted another project, Ramona and Beezus due in theaters July 23, she also had plenty to be excited about      "Unfortunately, I'm doing my last season of my show, which I'm really heartbroken about," the actress told us. "That's gonna be a terrible time for me. I'm gonna do a movie for my show, which I'll be excited to end it with, and then a tour."

But fans shouldn't be too broken up about the show ending. The teen star has lots in the works. In addition to the planned "Wizards" movie, she recently wrapped on the movie "Monte Carlo," whose cast includes Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester. And   Gomez is excited about releasing her next album, the follow-up to Kiss & Tell, which should be out later this year.

"The title so far of my album, I mean, I'm hoping it will stick is A Year Without Rain," Gomez said. "It's basically one of my favorite songs on the record ," she said. "It's kind of got a more feel-good dance beat and feel. I love it. It's different, kind of shows my groW*H of my music." She added, "I think if anything the lyrics are powerful, in a way,"

Gomez even has a favorite tune already. "There's the song called 'Intuition' that's one of my favorites. The message is basically every decision that you regret or second-guess, [just] do it [anyway]. I love that message so much."

Edited by isahra - 08 January 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ashy_

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
No I dont want WOWP to end..I dont really enjoy HM so much coz I am into Miley..I guess everything has to end..But somehow I find it hard to digest..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top