Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS~2~-manet *Intezaar* Part 20 page 29 The end... (Page 9)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
congrats  dearParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged

congrats

Party PartyParty PartyParty Party
                        Party Party
                       Party Party
                        Party Party
                        Party Party
                        Party Party
                        Party Party
                        Party Party
                       Party Party
                       Party Party
Party PartyParty PartyParty Party

Edited by smj1977 - 30 December 2010 at 1:11am

FireSafireFiree

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
please update intezaar too..

FireSafireFiree

-LOVE-Arshi- Goldie
-LOVE-Arshi-
-LOVE-Arshi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Congrs!
Xx

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
updating. sorry i suppose to update this like with other 2 lol… but i fell sleep… with my mcbook on … and glad i woke up when battery was just about to die. lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zazoy12maaneetfan123mrk-1pickachu

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
finallyyyyyy,,,ur on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow,,,waiting n yes excited,,,tooo

FireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
waiting waiting !!

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

*~Intezaar~*

part 18...

Geet- he is fine maan... He will be ok by him self. He is not alone anyway. Everyone is there.
Maan- yea... But still. He never staid anywhere without you.
Geet smiles at his worrying face...
Maan drops Geet at her home...

She kept thinking about maan and his care towards Imran. That was sweet. But it's not right. Calling him papa. And a good friend overall.
Geet smiles at her luck as she satires at the Prem and her photo...
Geet- what do you want? What does pappa ji want in my life? You knew all the truth. You knew everything... You accepted me knowing I loved maan... And then I fell in lov with your caring side... Your gussa... Your.... Geet was in tears... And then you left me alone in the battle field... With our son...
Ku?
Geet broke down completely... Even if she wanted she could never give anyone Prems place... He could never replace anyone... Whole family was pushing her to remarry... Why? Why an't they leave me alone. I don't want to marry. I can spend my whole life with your memory... I lived past two years with Imran. Why I can't now. Why do they worry about me so much?....

Geet fell sleep on the bed... Extremely upset...barley could speak... House was empty. No Imran. She can cry her heart out today... No one to stop... Se felt lonely... Life without Prem was nothing... Nothing... She wanted to die... But Prem left her something to fight for. There Imran...

Next morning... Geet woke up with a doorbell noise... She quickly got up... Servants were waiting...
Geet- who is it? Suddenly geets eyes fell on Imran and maan...
Geet- Imran...
Imran ran up and hugged Geet....
Geet- Imran.. Ap ahea kaisey?
Imran- papa brought me...
Geet looks at maan...
Maan- I got a call last night... He was crying.
Geet- you must be really tirade.
Maan- no... It's ok... I will see you later. I have few important meeting. I will see you later.
Geet looked at maan... So confused... He does so much for her and Imran... Geet laughs... Wish he did this years back... Geet walks back in to the house with Imran...

Geet was really confused with maans behavior... She did everything as possible to stay way but somehow he always come close to her...

Wreaks have passed Geet didn't go to holiday. She refused....

Everyone at home was worried sick about geets remarriage. Day by day she started to become more depress... More then anything. She have stopped going to work... Stopped doing anything. Like she have lost interest... Nothing seems to be good enough for her.

Maan was in the office as usual Pari and Shasha was drooling over him... Shive walks in. He had some important meeting with maan.
Shiv was extremely worried about geet Nowadays... To be precise it was whole family.
It's been 3 month since maan haven't seen Geet... It's not like he cared but he was too busy with work...
Maan noticed Shive was worried... His attention was somewhere els...

Maan- Is everything alright?
Shiv- yes maan...
Maan- you look very worried.
Shiv- yes... Actually it's about Geet....
Maan- why? What's wrong?
Shiv- she is heading towards deep depression....
Maan- yes... It was clearly visible....
Shiv- we thinking about her remarriage.
Maan- will she agree?
Shiv- no... That's what worrying us.
Maan- do you want me to try?
Shiv- I doubt she will listen to anyone.
Maan- no harm in trying....
Shiv- I Guss you are right...
Maam- maybe cheer her first then ask her.
Shive- yea that's a good idea....

Shive leaves... At least in one way maan will be there to help her. Maybe she won't be happy that it's maan... She never had a strong like towards him specially after he left her... But of course maan never looked at her in that way. And she always help his family more then her own....

Geet sat in her room with Imran. He was sleep... Her life seems to break apart... She heading towards depression... More and more. She didn't like it but she couldn't help it. Her heart seems to stop with Prem...

Geet suddenly gets a call... She was surprised... Hardly anyone rings her... No one to be precise...
Geet- hello…

next- maan takes geet out…

hay u all… sox for latness. i fell sleep on my laptop again… but anyway…. update is UP.. :D LOVED ALL THE COMMENTS… A BIG THANKYOU… u LOT R AMAZING… LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U…

pls pls pls do leave me some comments and the LIKE BUTTON… long parts on its way… love keyama

xxx

The following 180 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7thahuharikashiva25gaberinlwgeetnilu_50Shiri1997didinarusheffsan1989anch_cutedevilCandy_jscanonnikitaagarwal06Smile90neetugarg123jojo2802gagsybpinkykasturi11zazoy12krishna.A8406payal956asmi123leen10leenLoveManeetsharbatvemtokapoor435trendyfriendsariz2000ameena_snehamaaneet93poojaaddisbhakbhartifanalu5123KavyaNaik123saweet-parilove_lavnyavirenswifeychoudhary.alakshmisalvadiitsallabtGURTIlali_laliguru-ki-dewaanihemvbprizanonabebuoptimismkirannaryaniAyesha_MSKtaannihansasmacyberprincessvij10mons_mbmaaneetfan123piyushibono_jostnaperfectflirt8Kashish9687Moon002shruthiruchsBarbeechiki143HADmishti--Dia--mounacutysanjuleem-g19Manpreetmannmyedward12nan_10Lakshmi86--jassi--cherieLover-LOVE-Arshi-shivangi783Rohini20muskaan...dimpzzhuny.thebestkptlaksnteri_susanmaanmishtidhrashteeEimenEnchantedreea88Tishuubobbydolldoosheekaamalu123Sujata77trishap-Premeena-charlie1950lodydreamy4ever-Humera-HanoAhmedputhytanujakiran99pushpi-shamima--maankimishti-cyum321bluedreamz953maanujaanuSimplyAparajitaRocks.Dhara.ramya-gurtian.Nav2010JayaRjeyanthi123--ANGEL--MsMovieloverjssoodd_soniaanmirzavasavi_sripriya_ya1408COLOGYmaaneetmaahiRamhariSONU_29basicquestion1ramaheshsmj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-Dilsaykrati5luv_DDwajiha-1blueopalambbihamrk-1Doracakesanu3108komlikaksasipunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolvrsharmaPaintedSkyesha143-pixie-aamirkhanfanCrazzyBusysweet scorpio--aarthi--t_areebhinal_maaneet-afsha-SahSahswetha10charmed onesAsh1991rsroopalimuskanpmaanseeShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebeeInfinity.

Go to top