Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS~2~-manet *Intezaar* Part 20 page 29 The end... (Page 29)

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
oh so sad that u will b finishing them off..............i thought intezaar wud go bit much longer but the news is really sad yaar lagtha aaj mera din hi karab hain sab jagah mujhe sad news mil rahe hain......well but u will b finishing it off thats gud.......actually u had too many ff @ one go.....

so intezaar & heartbeats 1 more part and animosity and dark lover 2 parts............well thanks for writing such wonderful ffs..........pls come back with a longer one dear i am sure i will b reading lots of ffs as in the serial its gonna take a downturn where maan goes to jail and he will b out of serial for some time..........some say due to his wedding with debina or its nach baliye wat ever the reason wont b watching the serial for some time so pls do make sure u definitely write a longer ff to make it up.............i love ur writing....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Ok i really don't want Hb nd DL to end so soon but still i can understand study cm's first........ So i m cool wid dat but still i miss dem.......

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
part 20'. last part'. sorry for rough ending' but i had to.. i am too busy' 
xxxxxx

sox for mistake… i don't have time to ck…
xxxx

I sat there thoughtless. Was maan right? Life is not simple a it seems or any way easy. For me life is purly there because of Imran no one els. Moving on with someone new is impossible for me. I could never ever Imagne my life without out Prem. I started to play with my food. I could feel maans eyes on me. He wasn't surprised. I am always like this...
Maan- Geet...
Geet looks up...
Maan- umm... At least eat...
Geet nodes again...
Maan- is there any way I can help?
Geet- no... No it's alright...
Nothing was simple was that....
After finishing dinner both went for a walk...
Geet was lost in her thought... While maan on his... Both were not sure what to say or expect. Was there really something between them like she hard shiv and Gauri speak about her and maan... Geet went thoughtless again...

That's true once she did have feeling for maan... But it's long gone... Is not there anymore after Prem had arrive in her life...
Maan- Geet....
Geet- ha...
Maan- why don't you join me at work...
Geet- no... No.... I am fine at my place.
Maan- you hardly see anyone there... Atleast come and join me....
Geet- no it's ok
Maan- you think me as a friend na....
Geet nodes...
Maan- then please...
Geet- I will think about it....

Geet leaves maan.... She was in deep thought yet again...was it right... Was it ok for me to join. Geet decided to ask Gauri who agreed instantly. She wasn't surprised at all specially after that conversation.... Geet agreed to join...
Maan was more then happy... Atleast she have agree on something.... 
As the time went by there professional life started to work extreamly well while Imran came more close maan. Maan always spend quality like a dad with him... He even pick him up from school sometime...
Geet was happy with imrans happiness... Of course inside somewhere Geet still missed Prem... Which somehow was replacing by Maan.... She wasn't sure what was it... Was it because of maan showed huge amount of care and live towards Imran or was it how he look afterward even the smallest need of geets.... She wa confused with her own thought. Prem was her love and always will be because she sees Prem in Imran... That place was special and no one will ever touch it... But there was something for maan as well... Since thee first day... Since there .... Geet stopped...

Years have passed...
Imran is 7 now.... Gauri and shiv gave hope up now... Geet have settled with maan so well that nun realised how close they have become in this 5 years... Geet knows everything about maan... While maan about Geet....
Both wasn't sure... But there was definatly something special going on between them... And that's when Geet started to loose her self... In one party... It took her 5 long year to build her self up against all the memory of Prems... Against everything... When maan confessed his love to her... Maan knew well how much he loved her... His one mistake had lead to this... But for his one mistake he have Imran in his life. In some extent he regretted his mistake and in some extent he loved his mistake.
Ine evening in a party maan decided to tell everything to Geet... How his feeling started how he managed to completely give him self in. As he started to work with her... Even though he have fallen for he for past two years, maan never had the courage to say anything to geet. He was petrified what if she refuges him like he did on there SR! What if... He couldn't think... He just couldn't... Of course Geet wasn't thinking the same. Geet still loved him. She always did. But when Prem came in her life... She just supersede her love for maan. Nothing els... And when she started to work her deep love for maan started to increase.... And she was most happiest when maan loved Imran more then anything....

Bothe confessed there love....

Now days Geet don't see Prem in Imran anymore... Instead she only sees maan. Prem is still there in her heart somewhere. Because he will always be there... But maan have created a different place in her heart... Very different.... 
It's there wedding day today...
Geet smiles... Blushing just like there first weeding. Most happiest was Imran. He took his papas side. Geet was angry at that. He wore exactly the same clots as maan. He looked sweet. Everyone was pulling there leg. Geet puts a katol tikka on both of them behind there ear... Maan kisses her forehead....
The wedding ceremony took place... It was a long and big one... Just like there first one....

Geet never told anything about Prem to Imran. Imran was purly maans son. Prems family have also agreed not to tell him the truth... They Never want any type if separation at all...
Everyone was happy with the decision...

Maan and geets SR...

It was a long tiring day... Everyone was back in khurana mansion...
Maan have decorated imrans room which was right next to there...
Geet looks round her old room... It was exactly same... Except it was filled with maan and her frgaence.... Geet blushed as maan came in and hugged her from the back...
Maan- you and Imran is my world Geet.
Geet spines round and huggs him tight...
Geet- I love you 2 maan... I love you...
Maan kisses her forehead and helps her to take all the jewlary off....
Maan- Geet....
Geet- ha... Boliye...
Maan- I was thinking I want two daughter...
Geet- she blush...
Maan- our son needs someone to play and pile his leg all the time And...
Geet spines round... And?
Maan- and... A son... Who can gang up with Imran to beat our two daughters up.
Geet- what type of father are you who already thinking how they will fight...
Maan- ha... I mean they should show some example that how long it took there mum and dad to understand there true love...
Geet blush- such...
Maan- much...

And with those words maan picks geet up and travels towards the bed....
The whole bedroom was decorated with flowers. There favourite flowers... Atlast there intizaar was over... There are no intizaar between them... They could truly be one another to night... Forever... And ever... And ever....

Maan takes her lips in his... He gives her soft gentle kiss... There was no roughness... No complain... No pressure. Simply a soft gentle kiss....
Maan softly cresses her cheek... Just staring at her... Nothing els... He still couldn't believe... How it could take them this long to realise there true love...
Geet- ka hua?
Maan smiles... And slowly placed another kiss on her cheek...
Geet smiles....
Maan- I love you... I love you... More then anything... I love you jan....
Geet huggs him tighter... Kissing his lips... Both were lost in one another... There first kiss.... God knows how long they could go on for....
Maans hand slowly travels down to her dori... That laid near his left hand... He unties it slowly... Still kissing her with passone... It was like haven... God knows how long they were dreaming thins for.... There tounge plaid in one another mouth for while... Both couldn't stop... Just could't.... Geet gasped for air..... While maan didn't stop he moves down to her... Biting sucking it roughly....
As the time went by maan slowly took her cloths off while geet his.... Both couldn't resist the over flow disere and they didn't wait any longer... There became one that night..... It was just them.....

After 11 years........

Imran turned 18... While the his one sister 10 bella and another 8 Anjali and younger brother 5 prem....

Geet walks out of the kitchen... Basically holding plate full of paratha...
Imran tool 5 along with maan...
Bella and Geet just looked at them in disbelieve...
Bella- bro.. Seriously!
Geet- how much you 2 eat...
Imran- mum.. Can you see any fat in my and dads body... No na...
Maan- your mum have this habits of complainig. Don't worry beta.
Geet gives maan a glare which shuts him up instantly...

Anjali- oh! Oh... Someone is in trouble tonight.
Prem- pappa ko mar parigi Mamma Se....
Geet started to fume more...
Maan ate quick as possible and tried to sneak out before Imran....
Imran- Mamma will be waiting for us in the office... So no point in hurry....
Maan- great! Just great...
Imran- oh yes... You have to fix her mood today... Before evening.... Otherwise... Imran fixes his Colar.... My GF coming dad. And mum... Oh god...
Maan roles his yes...
Maan- you shouldn't show any of your GF to your mum... They will run way.
Imran- that's why you are here dad.
Maan nodes his head negatively...
Maan- if you save me from your mom first...
Imran- umm... No! You say thy all the time and when it comes to my GF... You reject them along with mom!
Maan- but WhT could I do if you choose so... You know... I know what... I think you should do the modeling project this year... There will be lots of hot model he winks...
Imran- really dad...
Maan- experience son...
Imran gives his dad a high five and before they knew it Geet twistes both of there ears.... Prem on geets lap started to slap Imran.
Prem- bro got beaten up by mummaa... Haha... Bro got beaten up by Mamma....
Maan couldn't speak anymore... He was in deeeeeppppp trouble now....
Imran slowly took Prem from his mums lap and tried to sneak out before Geet shouts....
Geet- no GF round house.
Imran closed his eyes... Biting his lips. Prem slapped him again and started to pule his cheek....
Prem- don't worry Mamma ... I will smack bros ass for you.
Imran- chup! Bilkul chup...
Geet and maans eyes widens.... With Prems rude word.
Geet looks at maan angrily- I am sure you have tut him that...
Maan- no... No.. No... I haven't...
Geet- premmmmmm......
Imran- now see... Opening your big mouth.... Imran quickly gives Prem a kiss and rushes out with him before there mum could catch up....

Shila and Anjali was already in the car....
Shila- hurry up bro I didn't clean my room up... Before mummy catch me let's go....
Anjali- I haven't finished my HW... Hurry bro...
Imran- you three... Oh god...
Shila- yea yea... We all know how you get scold because of your GF...

Geet walks out angry maan flowed... Seeing there 4 children disappearing in rush...
Geet- all because of you...
Maan- Ab mene ka KIA?
Geet- you... Spiking them all... You already have spoiled Imran and now other three...
Maan- far as I am concerned all 4 doing very well in education. He told geet thoughtfully while hugging her and giving her wet kiss...
Geet- ha... Education is not everything... Need to...
Before geet could finish maan takes her lips in his...
Maan- we really need to see this girl Imran talking about.
Geet- no! They always have some mental problem... Do you remembr the last one... Oh god...
Maan laughs and both walks back in to the mansion in one another arm... But then suddenly a voice stopped them.... Both turns round together....

Geet- Sammera'.prem'.!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE END'..

if you didn't like the suspense LOL' read the last few line' hehe

both maan and geet looked at them in shock'. geet holds maan tight while maan holds geet close as possible' promising never to let go one another'.. ever again'.

thanks for all the love and comments' thank you thankyou thankyou'. your suport have brought me this far' otherwise i would never have done it'. i am so sorry to finish this' but i had to'
love keyama
thankyou so much for reading my rubbish ff :)
love u all
xxxxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 14 January 2011 at 9:02am

The following 206 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10anukutty82pyarisaheliharikashiva25laila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetscarce05swtpooalonerokzzsan1989Candy_jscanonramavishlittlerenu16neetugarg123bushra_17jojo2802mkd.70sree12cousewwgagsybpinkykasturi11m.jatainkrishna.payal956A8406fizza25sharbatvemtoleen10leenasmi123trendyfriendsariz2000maaneet93poojaaddischoudhary.alakshmisalvadiTinkJiamans22annie03love_lavnyaalu5123avantika_singhbhakbhartifanreenasvblessednimmamon.moonayu14Ayesha_MSKSemarnkhemvb--love--guru-ki-dewaaninisha_bhcyberprincessholyangelhansasmanazsijbono_jostnamaaneetfan123naamteegYellowtullipsMoon002seductivepurpleperfectflirt8diyachillsana.saba7sar786piyushimaneetarshKashish9687nat10Shraddha.sinarichiki143mounacutySHIK.LOVMAANEETCrystalSayamishtibNazmaajain92AzmiiHADmishtiSwaatiibeauty84sanjuleemirnalinim-g19cool_gal17myedward12abina03Lakshmi86maansi007shivangi783dimpzzhuny.thebestsalmankhanrulzRohini20Tishuuamalu123palak13charlie1950lody-Premeena-doosheekareea88dhrashteekellzEimenEnchantedmaanmishtiheermeherdreamy4everytanujarituka7Prettychoco90kiran99Iqbal Neha1jazmeenbluedreamz953puthHanoAhmedsoni-zeeCutee999cyum321BadGirlKissmaanujaanu-shamima-SimplyAparajita.ramya-gurtian.ninaviNav2010Rocks.Dharad_sonia--ANGEL--princess163gangesegbmaanshianmirzaar_artvasavi_srijeyanthi123COLOGYdaisydee425Cherishh-Veritaserum-DilsayRamharisimi91TinkerBellarupzloveuwajiha-1ambbihasanu3108blueopalDoracakemrk-1Vintagepeachesha143-pixie--Prithi-viny_queenpunjabi.princessweet cherryPreethi-PremiSahSahnamita25CrazzyBusy-afsha-mchopramitzi11sweet scorpiocharmed onespop77swetha10Radhika Shah--aarthi--shah10rsroopalimuskanphinal_maaneetSerenity_met_areeb--Ratna--maanseeShalvepreethiaSabmeratu.Tyroimpoojaverma---nishu---6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Madhuri53_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious--Mrinalini-pickachumysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_SouravJunglebeeInfinity.

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
nice ending!
wow so many kids lol
hope they live happily ever after

FireSafireFiree

viny_queen IF-Rockerz
viny_queen
viny_queen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
nice ending!
wow so many kids ClapClapClap

FireSafireFiree

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
does it means that prem did'nt die at all?? and hav they both (prem and sameera) got married 2 each other?? lol othrwise hw cum they pop up 2gether out of nowhere?

Edited by shelly_08 - 14 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireeimpoojaverma

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

does it means that prem did'nt die at all?? and hav they both (prem and sameera) got married 2 each other?? lol othrwise hw cum they pop up 2gether out of nowhere?

lol what ever u wan think… :D
xxx

asmi123

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
great update
they got 4 kidsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top