Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS~2~-manet *Intezaar* Part 20 page 29 The end... (Page 19)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

*~Intezaar~*

part 19...

Geet- hello....
Maan- I am picking you and Imran up 2moro....
Geet- why?.... she was in surprised... maan so suddenly! its been a month... more then a month since they have spoken...
Maan- umm....
Geet- I can't 2 Moro.... Imran.... I have to pack for his junior summer camp....
Maan-what? Camp? He is only 2! You can't let him go by him self!
Geet- it's ok maan... All his cousin will be with him...
Maan- still.... It's dangerous....
Geet smiles- it's ok maan.... He will be alright....
Maan- I will come and say good-by to him and pick you up....
Geet- alright.....
Gauri over hard the conversation and was more then happy....

Gauri- I think maan is the best to marry Geet....
Shiv- what?
Gauri- he loves Imran so much.... We need someone who accepts Imran along with Geet.... And no one could be better then maan.....
Shiv- Gauri... Are you out of your mind.... Maan.... He is the only reason Geet probably in this situation.....
Gauri- how could you say that....
Shiv- he is ok as a friend... But life partner.... And thy also after what happen last time? After everything!
Gauri- Shive try to understand....
Shiv- he is also in love with Sammera.... We want someone who loves Geet.... Just geet.... I want his love to be so strong that Prems memory completely disappears from geets mind.... I want him to never exist in her life..., she is young.... She could easily forget him.... I know Prem wasn't her true love.... He was never her true love..... We want geet back to her true love....
Gauri- and I think that's maan..... Have you realized.... How there life always becomes one... In every step.... I think she should have never divorced maan.... At least we would never have seen her in this state....
Shive- Prems death was an accident.....
Gauri- it was destiny.... Geet ki laker me seref maan hi hay.... Agar Geet thorasa aur intizaar karti maan ki liye sayeth oh aj kush hota........

next morning....

Imran was all packed to goo with his cousin..... He hugged maan tight.... While maan gave him bag full of chocolate....
Geet- maan! What are you doing? Have you seen his teeth?
Maan- are.... He will be so bored in the coach.... Sweet banta hi....
Everyone giggles.... Imran gave his both maama and pappa kiss before disappearing in the couch with his 7 cousins...
Maan- umm.... 7 cousine?
Geet- ha... 4 shiv and Gauri and 3 from Shivs sister side....
Maan- big family...
Geet- at last some peace and quit at home...

Maan took geet out.... The car was silent.... There was nothing special to talk about nor there was something that any of them would like to express....
Maan- geet....
Geet- yes.....
Maan- please don't take me in a wrong way.... You always give me great advice about me moving on.... In a way you are really a good friend.... Sometime life is not a fare game.... And you know well we both experienced that harsh climate.....
Geet sat there listening.... This probably the first time he probably spoke in many words..... Maan continued... while Geet listening in great concentration....

Maan- sometime we have to start living for others happiness.... If you guess my way..... I will always love Sammera.... But I still will try to move on.... Live a new life.... Try to find love in this world again.... But Sammera.... She will be always special to me.... Because she is the one my heart chooses to love..... Like that Prem is in your case..... But life is not simple as that Geet..... Without happiness.... Life becomes a prisoner..... I am not saying that I my self have enough will power to over come this..... But as a friend I would like to give you advise.... Maybe not for your happiness.... But for Imran and your families.....
Geet sat there listening to maan.... He was correct in many way.... He was right.... Life is a battle.... Fight for your happiness.... In world maybe less then 1% gets there perfect match.... And even if you do.... It breaks like my..... Like god just can't see you happy..... Geet looks out of the window.....

Maan- I know my words doesn't mean anything.... But I would like to help you.... You showed me the path.... Maybe in return for you and imrans sale I can help you as well..... Please don't say no.....

Geet- maan.... It's not simple as those words.... It's easy to say then done...... Me my self don't want to come out of my Prems memory.... She looked way to hide her tears.....
Maan- what if someone is willing to help you?
Geet- I wouldn't take it maan..... Like you have said.... No one can take Sammeras place.... The same principle applies to me as well..... No one can take my Prems place.....
Maan- geet..... I am not saying let someone take your Prems place but give your life a chance...... I am not saying that you should love him..... Because that's impossible.... You could never love 2nd time..... I am only telling you to move on......
Geet- I have maan.... I don't cry anymore.....
Maan- don't lie to me geet..... I know what pain you are going through..... Because I am experience the same pain.... In your case it's wars then my.... Atleast I know my Sammera is there.... But for you.... There is no Prem.... You have to accept the fact and give your life another chance.....
Geet- maan.....
Maan- no Geet......

Geets monolog.....

I looked way.... How could I tell him. Life is not simple as it seems. There are more complication then result. It's a nonstop maze. One wrong direction... Just one... It gives your life a complete 360 degree change. I love Prem. And no one can change the fact and moving on from the loved one, letting go of all those sweet memory... How could I be so selfish? I know his is right in his mind. I should not let go of anything but find new light within, but does he understand... How many are out there who willing to accept the fact... My wife is in love with someone els. Not everyone is brave as you maan. You your self will tremble in this intizaar. We are human after all. We can devote our life to someone easily.... But to accept the fact... To understand it's beyond Anyones imagination.... And I know... I don't have that ability to surrender. Life is never simple but people are still out there fighting.... And I count my self as them.

Maan- I am hungry... Let's go for lunch….

sorry for late update…. happy new year to u all… i hope thats good enough…. both trying to help one another to over come there past… but what do u lo think will happen?

pls do lv some lovely comments and the LIKE BUTTON…

Love Keyama...

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7nams4pyarisahelisvahc123harikashiva25gaberinlwgeetscarce05sheffsan1989shanmanjuCandy_jsnikitaagarwal06ramavishcanonneetugarg123jojo2802gagsybpinkykasturi11zazoy12A8406payal956fizza25LoveManeetsharbatvemtoasmi123ameena_snehatrendyfriendsmaaneet93choudhary.ammishra1lakshmisalvadiwifeyreenasvjuhi_ansarimamon.moonbhakbhartifantaanninonabebuAyesha_MSKguru-ki-dewaanihansasmanisha_bhcyberprincessmons_mbbono_jostnanamitasinpiyushiKashish9687shruthiruchsperfectflirt8OpaldewsMoon002Azmiisarochiki143mounacutysanjuleem-g19myedward12nan_10Lakshmi86dimpzzsalmankhanrulzTishuucherieLover-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007shivangi783reea88yadanudoosheekacharlie1950-Premeena-amalu123dhrashteebasketkellzkptlmaanmishtikiran99dreamy4everrituka7Prettychoco90pushpiIqbal Neha1heermehert-mayur-sajan-jCutee999puthHanoAhmedbluedreamz953BadGirlKisscyum321-shamima-.ramya-gurtian.SimplyAparajitaJayaRninaviNav2010MsMovielovergangesegbanmirzapriya_ya1408jeyanthi123--ANGEL--d_soniasimi91RamhariDilsaysmj1977.shrutitintinukrati5ramaheshluv_DDwajiha-1ambbihaVintagepeachblueopalmrk-1meravigilisosanu3108PaintedSkyesha143-pixie-tehzeeb25sweet cherryksasipunjabi.princesanjucool-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiopop77SahSahswetha10aamirkhanfanshah10rsroopalihinal_maaneet-KartikNaira-t_areebAsh1991..shreyaa..ShalveVSai2008preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.impoojavermaMadhuri53abinash079-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.notfadedawayKrishna_SouravDownhillInfinity.

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
gauri bhabhi said the fact.....
nd i think it will be her nd daddi who would play the cupid to bring them together
Plz......Plz cont asap
fabulous part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

nice update..so Junior is out 4 camp...

Maneet convo is gud...
Like Gauri thinking... bt Shiv is agree wiv her....
Kay...include more Maneet meetings n all....
Force Geet 2 work wiv Shiv n Maan....then include new character....
who show love n being nice wiv Geet n Imran...
everyone accepts him n forces Geet 2 Marry New Chracter....
then turn him evil as he wants her property or revenge of any kind from Geet or her Famali...
last momont Maan save Geet getting into marriage n ........Maneet Married cuz of Imran n humalition ...........
its just suggestion Kay.....

I want more updates on ....FF's.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKisskomlikaFireSafireFiree

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Dam this sameera i really hate her Let she ditch Maan big time then he will realize how rudely he behaved with geet

FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Res for long comments x

FireSafireFiree

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Nice part!!!!

FireSafireFiree

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
beautiful update keyamma, the story is really intresting ,i like ur updates . waiting 4 next one.

FireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Rockerz
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!!...loved it :P

woooooooooooooo!!! bhabhi is thinking bout maneet...hmmm!!!

i hope soon this comes in verybody mind and dadi try to make them together!!!

keya@ not able to press like button!!!...same issue still there :-(

FireSafireFiree

Go to top