great update😳😳😳😳😳😳
continue soon
Posted: 13 years ago

SUPERB

fantastic
in your case
intezaar ka fruit is always sweet
love Gauri n Shiv...Geet should feel blessed to have such a type of family...they love her so much...hey keyama plz plz yaar make Maan fall in love with Geet soon....
that was really good
plz continue soon
Yar m sad cos my maan n geet r nt happy in this FF...pls make dem together...i lovd maan's love for imran n he is too concern for geet..its difficult for geet to get over frm the memory of prem bt once maan geet vl get married n dey vl strtd spending time vth eachother geet vl surely strtd to get over frm prem's memory n she vl strtd loving maan....n maan too now is geet's frnd so he cares for her so much n he also deserves happiness...he hs nt done any crime in loving sameera bt der destiny hd somethng different planned for dem so de need to realise it...yar i wnt shower of updts for this FF n animosity den i vl be the most happiest person on IFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maan is so good with imran and is a perfect father for him. With shiv at summer camp, maan and geet can spend sometime alone together. πŸ‘

i agree with gauri's advice that maan is geet's true love and they both need to realise this.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the way maan talked to geet about moving on and how he is willing to help her. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  I have a suggestion that he could help her by marrying Geet himself. 😳

I hope geet realises soon that although she loved prem, her true love is maan. 😳😳😳

Geets monolog.....

I looked way.... How could I tell him. Life is not simple as it seems. There are more complication then result. It's a nonstop maze. One wrong direction... Just one... It gives your life a complete 360 degree change. I love Prem. And no one can change the fact and moving on from the loved one, letting go of all those sweet memory... How could I be so selfish? I know his is right in his mind. I should not let go of anything but find new light within, but does he understand... How many are out there who willing to accept the fact... My wife is in love with someone els. Not everyone is brave as you maan. You your self will tremble in this intizaar. We are human after all. We can devote our life to someone easily.... But to accept the fact... To understand it's beyond Anyones imagination.... And I know... I don't have that ability to surrender. Life is never simple but people are still out there fighting.... And I count my self as them.

... I must say... I am impressed... u are finally hitting the mind.....
really nice
glad tat gauri realised tat maan is d right guy for geet
n both trying to get each other out of d situations.....
mayb both of them end up deciding tat they can marry each other?πŸ˜•
u never know!πŸ˜†

PLEASE UPDATE SOON:) THANKS ALOTTTTTTTTT