India-Forums

28th dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
They are doing ghar pravesh of kamya and she has to kick the pot of rice inside the house and instead she kicks it outside.   Everyone is shocked to see this.   Geeta is also there without her glasses.   Kamya steps into the house and looks at everyone's faces.   Kamya gets worried and rahul's mom says..what did u do.??  Kalesh had to be kicked inside not outside...and kamya says i didnt know and also mom is not here or else she would have told me.  The grandma of the house taunts her and then prince apoloise on kamya's behalf.  and then she steps into the kumkum plate..and then she was going to put her left leg in first and mami says no no..put the right leg in first and she does and kamya goes in..

Prince takes a note out of his pocket and secreatly places in Geetas hand and then they all go in and both geeta and prince look at each other....prince is saying something to Geeta in signal and geeta says no...and then she reads the note and it says come meet me on the terrace and geeta signals my glasses and he signals he will give it to her on the terrace.   

Kamya in the room in front of the mirror making her hair and rahul comes in and holds her waiste and kamya doesnt like it..n rahul says u look beautiful today..i cant take my eyes off u.   and rahul says  u have seen the hi-fi life of delhi and now u have to come to patna...r u happy??  and kamya says enuff..what has happened has happened...and tonight..no other talk..as it is u have kept me waiting for long..and then they both hug each other.   and then they llook at each other and rahul picks kamya up in his arms and takes her to bed.   He is making her lie down on bed and he is leaning on top of her and geeta walks in with milk without knocking saysing rahulbhai milk..and rahul scolds her that what geetu..is this how u enter a room and she says mami told me so i brought milk and then kamya also yells at her and geeta says i m sorry...  I have lost my glasses thats why..and she leaves crying and rahul tries to leave behind her and kamya stops him saying today is our suhaag raat and if u leave then it is ill fate thats what mom told me..and rahul says I will go and close the door.  

Geeta comes to terrace and crying and prince waiting for her.  He sees her crying and then wipes her tears..and she says leave me..and prince says i know i told u that u look beautiful without glasses but that doesnt mean i like to see u cry.  I want to see u wear contact lenses..as world is advance.  and then he says the sooner u smile the sooner u get ur glasses...and he keeps on waiting for her to smile..and then he takes out her glasses and geeta extends her hand but he puts them on her.   and an eyelock moment.   Geeta's friend comes n says i m going home so i came to say bye..and prince says i am going as i want to meet my family as welll...and then he leaves...and prince says bhavna i will meet u later.  Once he leaves bhavna teases geeta about prince and asks whether they both love each other.   Geeta scolds her.   Geeta says he is our guest and i m merely looking after him thats it..and then bhavna leaves.  And then geeta talks to God saying...is what bhavna saying is true??  as i have never felt like that before...I wonder whether i m in love with him??

Sudha is taunting kamini yadav...  (Is it kamini or malini)???   and sudha's mom clams her down.   Kripa is pleading to sudha to open the door as seeta his wife is not feeling well..but sudha taunt them and leaves without opening the door.

Geeta is thinking about all the moments she has had with prince...and then suddenly prince comes there...and usse naina lage song is in background.  This is a dream as it is in the living room with rose petals falling on them.  and prince holding geeta's hand and kisses it bent on his knees.    Geeta is all shy.    GOod Chemistry.  THey also hug each other..and then ppl make sound and geeta comes to reality and sees everyone sitting inthe living room.

Everyone including prince in the living room talking and geeta's mom says to geeta why are u standing there..come here and sit and talk to everyone.   Then geeta's bro comes n says that the basket full of fruits were left in the car and then prince says here i will take it..and they have a little cute argument about u will take the basket.   and then prince says i will go to skeep now.   Then prince tells her good night princess, sweet dreams ....and only dream of me and if anyone else comes in ur dreams then i will kill that person.     Geeta runs up the stairs smiling..and then goes half way up the stairs and looks at prince sleeping.   

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahjcmilwebkamuraliHeenapshalini01Jess.nycsweetieSilverBell

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thx for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index