India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet OS : Just Do As I Say (Page 3)

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Firstly.. to everyone who has commented so far.. awww you guys!! Thank you for sucha beautiful response! Not only was I gobsmacked by what some of you have said but I fought with my weakening insides that were threatening to have me faint in shock and happiness. I am no weakling, believe me, but I'm just so super happy right now that I'm confused whether these responses are actually for what I've posted!

@ Dreamy_Mystique

aww thank you! Hug Glad you thought that bout it Big smile Big smile
the end... well it needed to be somewhat impactful, and it feels great to know that it worked! Big smile

@ greatsumkum

thank you! Big smile Big smile

@ Meri Nandita, urf Nanduuuu
!
Thank youuu for sucha deeeelightful response! Thanks for liking the title and sig too
Hug you know the sig would never had turned out the way it did, if it wasn't for the awesome pix you uploaded!! It feels awesome that you thought it was good LOL Super happy that you liked the OS my lovely!

@ Naina-Maina-Shaina,
awwwwww! How bloody awesome of you sweetheart! Hug It's writers like you that make me all nervous bout my own writing LOL But it sure does feel freakin' overwhelming and fab to read sucha comment from You! Aww thanx SO MUCH bubs! Oh, and believe me, I was never hiding any writing ability of mine LOL I just never felt so stimulated to write as I did when I wrote this! Like I was literally bursting to write this up when the idea came and then I just couldn't stop when I started LOL Maaneet turned me insane a very long time ago and the results my friend, are what you see before you Embarrassed Tongue

@ MaanGeetkiSimmi
and AHHH thank you! LOL Lots and lots!

@ Machomuffin,
OMG awwww muffin! you're so cute! that's the sweetest comment ever! and you didn't go off track, you made me drop off my chair with sucha LOVELY comment! OMG the one thing I have to say to all that is.. REALLY? You thought all that? AWWW!! Hug let me just say, I tend to "awww" a lot, when something awes me LOL or makes me super happy, and your comment made me insanely happy! I just continously "awwwww"-ed whilst reading it with a smile that aint gonna vanish.

I really appreciate what you said bout the title, and love that you felt it totally apt too =D At first, I was kinda unsure cos it seemed too simple, but now when you notice it's significance, it makes me feel all happy to have stuck with itLOL

I can't believe I have SOLD the movie Veer to you! LOL I only watched it cos of Salman, but I can vouch for it - it was brilliant!!!! There are defo typically top notch British accents used too, so it'll be an absolute party for you! Wink

And awww *high five* I'm a hopeless romantic too LOL and am So loving that you liked the spy-princess concept. Man, you make me feel all Good about actually writing this up. No seriously, thank you tons and tons my lovely!

Ok, not even for the slightest second will I be modest and deny the fact that I LOVED including a Topless Maan. And doing push-ups on Geet... well... what can I say? The thought of it had me going gaga so, had to include it!

Oh... MUFFIN!!! LOL Thank you Like SOOOOOOOO MUCH for loving the OS and all your fabulous words! You've totally got me considering to write again. Hmmm whenever that'll happen - I will have you know for sure!! 

@ Mk.Gh,
awwww man!! Like THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for such an amazing reply sweetness! Hug It's a request, Don't rip your pretty hair out LOL

It's So Cool to have written something that you were hoping to find on Maaneet... aww, that's awesome! I can't say whether I'll ever write an FF (the idea intimidates me.. all the updating and that, I can't see how I'd cope LOL) but whenever an idea springs up, I will defo write again!

@Salma,
aww thanx babe! Yeah, not many people did know that I'd written something.. so.. SuPrIsE! LOL Thanx for loving it my lovely!! I don't think I can take the pressure of writing an FF yaar, but... as Justin Beiber says.. Never say Never eh.. Tongue

@ LIZ!
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! I'm like over the moon, and struggling to find my way back to the ground...

Honestly, I can't even tell you what this comment has done to me.. feeling ridiculousy happy right now, I can't even type! LOL Erm.. I think I'm angering the moon too, as I'm pretty sure I'm glowing much more than it is at the moment...

OMG LIZ! The fact that you voted for My Entry leaves me further speechless because like you said, the entries in that contest were bludy brilliant and the fact that you chose mine from the rest of all that wowness is the craziest happy feeling ever! Thank you for that, and all this too!
Hug Hug

awwwww LIZ! Don't make me blush man! LOL MSK IS so sexy, so... he can take all the credit for being the way he appeared in the OS Wink he had to be portrayed as his hottest self ;D SUPER HAPPY that he got your heart racing! Am all happy that I was a part of making that happen haha!

and, LOL listen woman, I NEEDED Pari ok. *flicks back hair in fake annoyance* The other option I guess I woulda had, would've been Sameera. And I Hate the idea of her, cos well.. she implies Maan had feelings for a woman other than Geet. So, I could NEVER have added her in this WinkLOL I therefore opted for a once-awe-struck Pari instead Tongue

I love love LOVE the fact that you triple Loved this my lovely!! Aww liz, you're So Awesome! Yaar, I dunno about an ff - it's hard work (I'm saying this to the runaway from the assylum who juggles three in one go..! But, I'd find it tough Liz! Embarrassed LOL) Not everyone's as amazing as you! I won't deny that a while ago, I actually wrote a little something up (it woulda been an OS) it's incomplete, but I was in the mood to write.. I can't say whether that'll ever be posted but whenever I have something solid, I won't shy away from posting now Wink Big smile

@ Lip-a-Licious
Awww Nadia!! You think I'm talented.. Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL LOL THANK YOU sweetness!
Hug Glad to read that it affected you in sucha way LOL and glad that you liked it!!! =D

@ Sameeha786,
aww thank you my lovely! Big smile Big smile

THANK YOU ALL for such awesome replies!

And finally... THANK YOU GUYS

bhakbhartifanMaaneet.LoverGaya3DeviXXaquafireXXXXXYYYZZZMk.Ghmacho_muffinramaheshmadhavipatilnilu710hemvbgreatsumkumzaqxswesha143sharmake11sweet_gurl93Naina2127luvabbybabyiqbals4evershivangi783saomomLip-a-LiciousDreamy_Mystiquehindu4lyfpickachuStarry_night-afsha-nanditasinghsalma434kashish 1322charmed onessweet-and-cute

For 'Liking' as well! Wink Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinroseinbloom

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Uff its amazing soo hot!! Loved that whole push ups part could picture the whole thing and i had butterflies in my stomach!! And u write wonderfully.. Wish it could continue i would love it!! And hai i love that song salaam aya as well i loved that beginning scene with them dancing and all and ahhh that last scene uff hot as well ;) u rock!!!

Chotii

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Saz.. too good..

Chotii

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Fantastic!

Loved it!!!

Chotii

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Stern Smile Ahem *Rubs eyes and blinks repeatedly* Oh.........my.........saliva.......dripping....hallucinating......mind......filled....with.....drool....
and WOAH WOAH WOAH! Evil Smile Saz. That was freaking fantastic! Heck! If Russel Peters read this, he would have said 'that was mindblasssting!' Dear god woman, you seriously know how to write! I fell in love with every detail and every aspect of your story. I was in the world of 'Veer', where Salman was replaced with Maan and that Yashodra chick Dead was replaced with Geet Day Dreaming. I didn't want it to stop! In fact, I demand that the movie be re-done, with these actors instead! Your OS was so so so beautiful!

I noticed the phrase 'strong hands' and chuckled LOL. No matter what the story or situation is, Maan's splendid hands must always be mentioned! ROFL Oh the push up scene. Oh em gee! Blushing I was squirming and squealing on my chair, shamelessly edging myself closer to the computer screen. That was so sinfully hot! His kisses, his touch, her reaction. *Swoons* Oh his possessiveness is so hot to imagine. This entire OS was hot!

I'm just going to have a 'ghajini' moment, and choose to forget the actual ending of Veer. Because I know for sure that this is an edited version and thus, the ending will be happy. RIGHT!? Stern Smile Yep right that is. Happy times, happy endings. La la la! Everyone and everything is happy. LOL

You have to seriously write more! I demand you of this! I loved itttttttttt.

Xo
Love you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotiiroseinbloom

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
very authoritative.....................apt title....................nice OS................

Chotii

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
all i can say is am dead!!! truly totallly fida and gone.Thumbs Up..rest i wil continue wen u continue!LOLWink

Chotii

Go to top