India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet OS : Just Do As I Say (Page 2)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
OK Saz......wow, way to hide your amazing writing abilities for so long [5 years Shocked] and before you deny it, yes, you are that awesome and wonderful and I totally totally enjoyed reading this OS...and honestly I like the ending...a part of me does wish to see the happily ever after, but i realized there couldn't have been a better ending...so subtle...so damn fitting for royalty =D

and you write really well...all those descriptions and fine details...haila i could just picture maaneet in every damn sceneDay Dreaming

i hope you do write more and more and more ...

in your words...it was bloody fantastic! Hug

cheers!
~Naina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotiimacho_muffinroseinbloom

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
AAAHH that was so good =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Heyy Saz,

okay first, this is for you!Clap.....i can't believe for a second that this is your first writing piece cuz honestly, it is brilliantly writtenEmbarrassed.....and no, i am not just saying this to be nice but i genuinely feel so!Embarrassed

wow, where to startLOL....for some reason, i always pay close attention to the title cuz i feel it completes the story in a way you know....and i am soo happy you didn't choose some fancy shmancy title for this cuz "just do as i say" is perfect....they are both adamant in wanting things to go their way but ofcourse, do things ever go your way in love?LOL.....i am a crazy movie freak but for some reason, i didn't watch this...*pouts*....and now looking at this awesome, amazing, fantastic, brilliant, superb....getting the point here?LOL, OS i think i have to have to watch dude....and if there are british accents involved, i am game!Wink

soo basically he is the spy?...and she is the princess.....aww such romantic settingEmbarrassed....yup, hopeless romantics like me find that in everythingLOL.....O-M-G topless maan....wayy to send me in la la land againDay Dreaming.....and seriously, the way you described him doing pushups with her under him/on top of him gave me goosebumps....cuz that is just HAWTTLY ADORABLEE!!EmbarrassedLOL.....and in the entire OS, you maintained that mskishness....did i mention you are a mad awesome writer?LOL.....and *haye* you just killed me with the last lines...."you will tell the world i am your maan".....O-M-GDay Dreaming

i am telling you dude....i am happy this is your first writing piece cuz who knows, how much longer you would waste such brilliant talent but i won't be soo happy anymore if this is your last oneLOL.....pweez common, you gotta write more....i already want a second part to this OS but then i realize it would break that perfect ending and the flow....soo umm maybe you can write another one to satisfy my not-so-big demands?LOL
lovedd it!!

P.S. i just realized my comment is gigantic....sowiee, i tend to go offtrack a lot!LOL

Edited by macho_muffin - 29 December 2010 at 9:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotiiluvabbybabyroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
If you don't start writing OS's or  FF's or SS's soon... I'm gonna rip my hair out in anticipation!

Because you did MORE than just justice to this. This was one heavenly OS... I was craving to read something about Maaneet set amongst a royal background and I got it! And you made it so dang magical.... I really want to read more.

Now.

No. Really.

No. I'm serious.

Sorry.. got a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttle carried away there LOL . But I loved it to say the least... I can't start pouring out the compliments I have.. this box isn't enough to fit them all! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotiimacho_muffin

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
wow saz i did know you write OS tooo hehehe okay well back to the point. Amazingly written galie !!! loved everybit of it ! you should start writing and FF??? seriously it was damn good ! keep it up hun  x

Chotii

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotiisanu3108macho_muffinroseinbloom

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotiiroseinbloom

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I loved this OS. x

Chotii

Go to top