Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet OS : Just Do As I Say

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
.. *maaahiii* .. !

Heylowww my lovelies!! Hug  I'm Saz and I'm here to share the first O/S I wrote a few months back for a Geet FF contest :) I just felt like reposting it out here for you guys to read and tell me what you think of it! If you've read it before on the contest, kee farak panda? Have another read and leave me some feedback? Wink Big smile

Her eyes widened as she sensed a familiar tune being played in the grand hall. Without thinking, she gripped onto the heavy skirt of her gown and flew out of her room across the palace corridors, rushing towards the hope of seeing him there. Her heart rising and falling to the rhythm of the piano, her excitement mounting as the sound grew louder, she knew she was getting closer. Breathless, she finally reached the balcony above the hall, rested her anxious hands and body against the barrier for support and focused her eyes on the figure playing the tune. She felt foolish as she saw her friend Pari seated at the piano, playing the last note of the melody. As if her heart had played an unfair joke on her, she looked away defeated. She closed her eyes to take a breath and whispered

"Maan."

Her tender murmur may not have been heard by the few people present, but it had surely reached him. This was enough for Maan to know that she was missing him as terribly as he had missed her. With the intention to relieve her pain, he leaned forward, revealing himself near the piano and responded

"Dabi dabi saanson me suna ta maine... bole bina mera naam aaya."

Her heart flickered as his voice tickled her senses. She turned her head in the direction of the sound to find that he was really there. Her eyes filled with tears of joy and love as they met his equally loving gaze. They both lived a thousand moments in that one alone, their eyes expressing how happy they were to have found each other again. His presence caused an increasing havoc in her entire body. She needed to get down that staircase and see him closer, whilst he stood there refusing to shift his gaze from her for even a second. He wanted to drink every detail of her form that day, slowly and fully. As she fluttered down the final step, she was greeted by Dev, Maan's younger sweet brother whom she felt warm to see at the palace as well. She quickly glanced behind him and saw the brother who had captured her heart moving towards her with Pari holding him by the arm. Maan released Pari's hold on him and walked closer to Geet. He lifted her hand to kiss it, looking into her eyes the whole time. Geet could feel the warmth of his lips pressing through her satin glove making her blush and lower her eyes. Maan adored this charming sight of Geet, raised her arm a little higher pulling her forward to begin a dance.

He began "Dabi dabi saanson mein suna tha maine, bole bina mera naam aaya..."

Maan twirled Geet around making her truly feel like a princess for the first time in her life. As Geet spun out, Pari spun into Maan's arms. His eyes still fixed on a shy, smiling Geet as he continued

"Palkein jhuki aur uthne lagi toh, haule se uska salaam aaya"

Overwhelmed by the magic in the room, Geet sang back

"Jab bole woh, jab bole..."

Charged up by his lady love, Maan twirled Pari into Dev's arms and pulled Geet nearer to himself again, keeping their faces close he sang

"Uski aankh mein rab bole"

They were quickly reminded that they were not alone as Pari and Geet's other friend Naintara joined them in their dance of love, joining hands with them and forcing the couple to stand at a distance, opposite each other. With her eyes falling to Maan's lips, Geet sang again

"Jab bole woh, jab bole"

to which Maan answered with a smile forming on his lips

"Uski aankh mein rab bole"

Geet glided two steps forward close to Maan singing

"Paas paas hi rehna tum, aankh aankh mein kehna tum"

She was about to take two steps back again when Maan held onto her hand to stop her. He tilted his face as if about to kiss her, and answered her

"Dekha tumhe to aaram aaya."

In this way, Maan and Geet danced until the evening ball began where they were both accompanied by different partners for the rest of the time. Although delighted with Maan's sudden appearance at the palace, Geet could not help but feel anxious for what this could mean. If her father found out that this was Maan, the same man who her father held responsible for her brother's death, Maan's life would be in danger. The thought of it passed a chilling fear through her body. Geet knew she would somehow have to convince Maan to leave Madhavgarh.

That same night, Geet felt ridiculously restless and could not stop tossing and turning in bed. She knew that Maan was staying at her palace for the next few days as her father hired him to work for them, oblivious to Maan's real identity. She felt desperate to see him but at the same time, she knew that she must make him realise that he should not stay. With every passing second, Geet felt more impatient. It was a risky task for her to meet Maan at that hour, but she knew it was impossible for her to rest without speaking to him.  She pushed the covers off her body, exposing her bare arms and a body wrapped in a long, plain, navy blue, satin, strapped night gown. Geet thought it was best to leave the room without anything else on as her heavy robe would create noise and attract unnecessary attention. She hurried out of her bedroom and quietly crept along the long corridors of her home and luckily did not have too far to move as Maan's room was on the same floor as her own.

As Geet entered the room, her eyes met the most delectable sight she had ever encountered.

Moving steadily up and down on the floor with nothing but black bottoms on, she saw Maan exercising. Geet was slightly taken aback. It wasn't that she hadn't noticed Maan's muscular form earlier, for it was evident from the shirts he wore that he was a well toned man, but she had never imagined a body as well crafted as that. She stood at an advantaged position where she could see him perfectly without him noticing as the side of his body was facing the door from which she had entered. Her eyes danced across his broad tanned shoulders and back to his rippling biceps and strong hands. She slowly moved her gaze over to his tough handsome face. She didn't realise how long she was standing there staring at him like that, until she leaned her head back against the open door causing it to shut abruptly and break her trance.

Maan turned his head up in a sharp movement towards the door. It was his turn to be taken aback by the heavenly image displayed before him. Geet sensed his sharp gaze on her and felt unnerved as if he were mentally touching her. He was still in his push-ups position, just not moving. His eyes were relishing every intricate detail Geet possessed. He traced her beautiful feminine structure with hungry eyes. He admired the way her hair sat loosely over her left shoulder falling just below her breasts. His eyes continued to run over her bare long neck, her silky arms and his favourite part, the satin dress which clung onto her body, accentuating her delicate curves and heightening his desire. Once his eyes made their way back to hers, he reluctantly looked away knowing that if he stared any longer he would not be able to control his actions. Geet heaved a sigh of relief as she watched him turn away and continue his push ups.

As Maan resumed his exercise, Geet took the opportunity to speak.

"Maan" she said softly walking up to him.

"We need to talk."

Maan ignored her, sensing what she intended to discuss.

"Maan?" Geet repeated.

She realised it wouldn't be easy to convince him. She moved close enough and sat on his back as he pushed up and down against the floor, faster. He felt something faint tingle his back as Geet stroked her fingers across his skin and stated

"Maan, it isn't safe for you to be here. I've missed you a lot, but you shouldn't have come."

Maan remained silent as Geet's fingers caressed his shoulders, her touch forcing him to move harder. Geet was aware of his unhappiness with what she was saying but knew that she had to make him understand. Her hair floated onto the back of his neck as she bent lower towards the side of his face. Maan closed his eyes for a moment as he could smell her intoxicating soft scent. Geet could feel the heat his body was releasing as she brought her lips near his ear to whisper

"Please Maan, you will have to go from here."

Maan threw one hand behind himself to grab Geet by her hair and pulled her down at his side. Geet fell in surprise but without pain as Maan gripped her by the waist with his other hand to ease her fall. He quickly disentangled his fingers from her hair and swiftly climbed on top of her to continue his push ups.

"Now look me in the eye and tell me again that you want me to leave."

Maan moved up and down each time moving his face and body closer to hers.

"Maan choriye mujhe, koi aa gaya to?"

Their proximity made Geet feel nervous and desperate for an excuse to escape from beneath him and his cutting stare.

"Rajkumari Geet" he bit in frustration.

"You didn't care about anyone seeing us when you decided to come here, so why do you worry now?"

He could feel the rapid rise and fall of her chest against his own, it was weakening his control. She found it difficult to look at him as his hot breath fell on her face making her want to submit. Maan blew the lock of hair that rested on her neck and asked

"You don't want me to be here?"

He had stopped moving and gently rubbed his thumb over her trembling lower lip. 

"I don.."

was all she managed to reply in a hoarse voice as he dug his face into the curve of her neck and lightly kissed it. He planted soft kisses across her neckline down to the bare entrance of her breasts. Geet gasped in pleasure as Maan pinched the flesh with wet lips. He lifted his lips slightly off her skin to ask

"Geet, you still want me to leave?"

then lowered his lips to bite the place he had just tempted. He then teased his way back up her smooth skin, smiling between kisses as he reached her neck again. His lips made their way along her shoulder and stopped when they met the thin strap of her dress. Geet knew that there were plenty reasons for her to push him away and make him leave. She had forgotten them all however, deciding that she could remember them later. He ran his tongue around the slight bit of material, enjoying the taste of her warm flesh before closing his mouth over the strap to pull it off with his teeth. Geet shuddered and whispered

"Maan" in pleasure, willing for him to continue.

All she wanted was for him to persist. She brought her arms out from under him and dug her fingers into his thick hair for stability, as they both indulged in new pleasures. He could feel her hands wanting to move his face back up to hers. She was as hungry for his lips as much as he was for hers. A sudden urgency made him crush his mouth on to hers, groaning in pleasure as the sweet taste of her mouth enhanced his yearning. They began sucking, biting, discovering, and savouring every flavour of their uniting.

A fluttering sound forced Maan to pull his lips off of Geet's. Maan grudgingly tore away from a panting Geet to check what had disturbed them. Geet laid on the floor breathless by the sudden ride of passion, her lips still stinging from the thrill they received moments ago. As Maan walked away, she straightened herself off the floor, pulling the tattered strap back onto her shoulder.

"It was just Dev outside."

Maan assured her as he made his way back to her. Their eyes met at that instant revealing their untamed yearning for each other. Maan stepped closer to Geet as she was about to leave the room.

"You were here to tell me something, weren't you Geet?" he asked scanning her face with his eyes.

She looked up at him trying to recollect why she had actually gone to see him.

"Maan... woh... I just..."

"You just what Geet?"

He asked moving his head closer to hers. She shook herself away turned her back to him and continued

"Maan. You don't understand. You can't just decide to stay here like this. If my father finds out then..."

"Then what?" he persisted closer.

"Then what? Huh Geet?" he hissed, moving his hands around her waist and tummy from behind.

Geet clutched onto her dress for support, knowing that she couldn't fall weak again.

"Maan please, for my sake, please leave."

He gently turned her around still holding her by the waist and placed one hand on her cheek.

"No Geet. If I've come here it's for my bride. It's for you and I don't intend to leave without you."

She shrugged his hands off of her self and moved away

"Maan you know it's not possible. My father would rather I die than give my hand in marriage to the enemy. I suggest you forget about your insane idea and leave this place." she answered, hurrying towards the door.

"Without you Geet? Never." he snapped back.

Maan Singh Khurana had never learnt how to back down from anything or anyone. Come what may, he would make Geet accept his proposal. 

The next day Geet flew around the palace halls searching for Maan, hoping and praying he had agreed to do what she wished. Although there was no sign of him, something told her that he had not left. It was Maan after all, had he really given up without a fight? She questioned one of her guards whether he had seen Maan that afternoon. The guard bowed in assertion.

"Yes Rajkumari sahiba, he is spending the entire day with Miss Pari. He has been with her since this morning."

Displeased and irritated with the news, Geet asked a final question.

"Where will I find them?"

Geet pushed open the large doors to the Royal Gardens of the palace. Her eyes skipped across the grounds and saw Dev talking to Naintara and a group of other girls. Her eyes pranced around until they found Maan and Pari standing alone and rather close for her liking. She quickened her steps towards them and could see Maan positioned behind Pari as if holding her in an embrace. He seemed to be teaching her how to play the violin, moving her arms back and fourth on the instrument with his own. Pari blushed and beamed with delight as he told her that she was doing a wonderful job.

"Yes, the tune sounds beautiful. You are learning fast, and are playing really well" he let her know.

Infuriated by the sight, Geet interrupted them.

"Pari dear, I just thought you should be made aware that the gardens are not the place to practice music, or whatever it is you are practicing." Geet spat, indicating the latter part at Maan, holding his gaze with a piercing stare.

"I'm quite sure we hadn't bothered anyone here up til now, Rajkumari Geet." Maan retorted.

"This beautiful season seems to welcome this shower of affection out here in the gardens."

Irked with Maan's behaviour Geet retreated to the palace, turning her head around to notice an unaffected Maan, continuing his lesson with Pari.

Before Geet could head back up the stairs to her room, a strong pair of arms pulled her back and pinned her against a wall.

"I thought you wanted me to stay away from you Geet. What made you change your mind?"

Maan had both arms locked at her sides. He wasn't going to let her go so easily, she needed to accept what she actually wanted. Maan brushed a strand of hair off her face making her shoot her eyes up at him. She stared at him in anger which was quickly dissolving at his touch.

"What happened Geet, you didn't like me assisting Pari out there?" He whispered, leaning his lips closer to hers.

"I have a feeling you'd much appreciate me teaching you a few things instead" he smirked, moving his arms down hers.

He rested his hands tightly around her waist and pulled her body higher, closer. Geet pushed her fists hard against his chest and struggled to shove him off. He kept leaning closer, making it harder for her to move.

"You don't really want me to leave you, do you Geet?" he asked rotating his lips around hers, teasing them and not quite touching them.

His masculine smell made him even more irresistible, Geet closed her eyes and inhaled, parting her lips just slightly as she allowed herself to enjoy his firm hold on her. Maan lifted his head back slightly to see his Geet waiting for him to sweep her away in another moment of sheer ecstasy. He looked at her without blinking. Her soft skin, her fluttery eyes, her cute nose, her lovely cheeks and her mesmerising, rosy lips... he could stare at her like that forever.

"Maan..." Geet's voice trembled in urgency,

"Maan" she said again, rising to her toes.

He knew what she wanted and hovered his lips over hers before lightly brushing his stubbled chin against her cheek. She moved her head towards him, trying to nibble a small part of him and clenched onto his shirt when she got nothing. Although highly stimulated by her gestures, Maan slowly released his hold on her waist and placed a soft kiss on her nose and moved back a little. He was still mesmerised by her beauty and her longing for him. He looked down at his shirt in attempt to resist the temptation of pulling her back into a tight embrace and make her feel what he really wanted to.

Geet slowly opened her eyes to see Maan fixing his collar. Her cheeks flushed, as she caught Maan looking back at her smiling in victory.

"I told you. You didn't really want me to leave."

She blinked a few times trying to regain some sense of her surroundings and their situation.

"Geet, the sooner you accept this, the sooner you will stop fearing what your father might say."

His words instantly made her remember everything she needed to.

"I do not want to talk to you about this again. This is the last time I shall be seeing you Maan, whether you like it or not."

"Whether I like it or not?" Maan spat back angrily, clasping her wrist.

Geet pulled her wrist free with her loose hand and walked past Maan, not facing him and stated assertively

"Before tomorrow's sunrise Maan, you must leave Madhavgarh."

With that said, she headed for the stairs, stopping as he declared clearly

"Geet. I came here with reason. Mark my words Rajukumari Geet," he continued with a scary certainty.

"Tomorrow itself, before the sun sets, you will declare before your father, before the whole of Madhavgarh, that I am Maan. Your Maan. Maan Singh Khurana, the man you are in love with." 

So that was that! =D
Hope you guys liked it =D

Two things I must jaldi se clear up

• The reason for why this begins with a scene from Veer is because of the nature of the contest I initially wrote it for. The idea was to slot characters from the show into a movie of your choice and sprinkle some originality over whatever happens. Hence, the story / scenes do not mirror the movie entirely, just the theme here and there Smile
  • Sorry to disappoint anyone who feels that the end was not exactly a proper one, but hey... it's an O/S, so there's no need for a solid finish right? Wink

Finally...

You have Got to comment simply because my selfish self wishes to read what you guys thought about it - good or bad.. preferably good Tongue and Be Nice! (please Embarrassed) It's my first and only bit of creative writing on the forum in the five years I've been here... It's funny actually, for the first time Ever I felt So compelled to write something...! Reason being: MAAN + GEET + all that yumminess Day Dreaming
I should take this opportunity to thank my muse, Salman Khan *my jaan*, whose song 'Salaam Aya' inspired me to paint a Maaneet (also my jaans) version of it. It's true that my mind involuntarily and voluntarily wonders what Maaneet would look like in any + every scene on tv but yeah, this one actually got my hands itching to create something on this dynamite of a couple! Did I do justice to their magic? Let me know - even if it was the slightest Tongue
  For those lazy lot out there, just hit the 'Like' button will you - there's no way you did not appreciate / Love the image of a topless Maan now... so come on, hit it! Thumbs Up

With tons of Love!

Saz

xxx

*Quick Note 12th June

I've made a reappearance out here to edit the horrid punctuation / spacing and general layout of this OS. (I don't know why I didn't sort that out right in the beginning...)

Also, I for any Armaan-Riddhima fans out there, here is the link to the same OS, AR version:

Just Do As I Say (AR)

Edited by Chotii - 12 June 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

gaberkanu_nvlkhcheema_rpayal906geettrockingmishtifatiya52110aisha_1998sky_86sree12m.jatainGaya3Devioooooosurbhijn106soumimaaneetsouturbulencerashi_jainchiki143-Elfin-SapphireFlames-Trinity-hemvbshalinikanagubhakbhartifanjuhi_ansariayu14kinnoDancinFirefliessweet_gurl93zaqxswOblivion007asmanisihuanky_1205masinteri_susan--jassi--EscapistcherieLoverm-g19dishbhanmishtibkathie_berns-eiya-maaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXmaanujaanu-SmexySmile-Maaneet4evekshubhangiSienna..iqbals4everluvabbybabyAmiiish-Urvi-FingerFetishrosette80hindu4lyfanjucool* ~ Roshni ~ *smallvillesweet-and-cutedesigirl_18sheena_12ramaheshAudiwaliabasicquestion1saomomsanu3108macho_muffinesha143AntaresKoolsmileMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-..Naina..greatsumkum-afsha-nanditasinghmitzi11sweet scorpiocharmed onesstarchaseLeenasmgjnawaz-Kash-shalini_sshah10--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6roseinbloomsaanjh11Tyro-BlushaLicious-CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-pickachuJunglebeespvd

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
We HAVE to comment?  Okay fine.  Then I have to say I was not really happy with it!  Not happy at all that this is a OS!!!!!   Really?  Can't you PLEASE make it into a SS or FF?  Please?

Loved, loved, loved it.  Thanks for the great read.

Chotii

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet.Lover

Hey Saz..I think that was so brilliant! Wow I love it so much! You have written beautifully and I can't wait for the next part!! Thanks so much xxxx

Awww!! Thank you! That's sucha sweet comment! Big smile I don't think I'll be continuing it, as it is only an OS Embarrassed but yeah, thank you SO much for the lovliest words! Hug

Originally posted by saomom

We HAVE to comment?  Okay fine.  Then I have to say I was not really happy with it!  Not happy at all that this is a OS!!!!!   Really?  Can't you PLEASE make it into a SS or FF?  Please?

Loved, loved, loved it.  Thanks for the great read.

OMG! Saomommma, u have No idea how big u just made me smile! I was Not expecting sucha reply. You've like made my day! That's the most awesome thing to say, thank you SO much! This can't turn into an FF cos I simply won't have the time with Uni + an SS.. I don't actually know! LOL But thanx for the wonderful comment! Hug

Oh.. AND.. Thank YOU guys:

bhakbhartifanMaaneet.Lovernilu710hemvbmadhavipatiliqbals4eversaomomsharmake11kashish 1322

for Liking!

Edited by Chotii - 29 December 2010 at 7:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

turbulencesaomom

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged

simply fantastic OS.....

the end left me surprised......but flawless writing 

Chotii

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
slhfdkfjg damn dentist appointment..

This spot is MINE.

but I'll be back to unreserve =D

Love ya Saz!  (and I never knew you write so YAYY. now I can bug you LOL)

Chotii

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
nice........yaar

Chotii

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Firstly apt Title .... as both of them want that the other hears him/her and its regal too and suits the royal gear fine
Now i'm one who has missed seeing this movie (sorry i hardly watch any) ... thanks to Pooja who told me about the movie or i was really confused who are Veer & Yashodhara(love u Pooja & Nupur) ....

And now to you .....

Fantastic write up ... i could visualize the scenes as you dealt with every fine detail to present it ... be it the silent opening or closing 'thud' of the door...
Simply loved reading it & gorgeous Siggy to go with it .....

Chotii

Go to top