so annoying in UK they blocked out the mahi song

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i am so annoyed that in UK the song mahi mahi was not shown. They showed the dance but with mahii music. 😑😑
😑YEP I LIVE IN UK AND THEY BLOCKED THE DANCE I FOUND IT SO ANOOYING I WANTED TO BASH THERE HEADS IN..!😑😑
Originally posted by aksatariq

😑YEP I LIVE IN UK AND THEY BLOCKED THE DANCE I FOUND IT SO ANOOYING I WANTED TO BASH THERE HEADS IN..!😑😑
i know how you feel, all we got was the dance minus the music. I really feel like knock star one people's heads. lets go and hit them together.
Yup they did the same thing with the Tere Mast Mast Do Nain sequence in U.S.A and they're probably gonna do the same with the Maahi sequence also, I'm sooo sick of this God!!😑
Originally posted by robbieluvr

Yup they did the same thing with the Tere Mast Mast Do Nain sequence in U.S.A and they're probably gonna do the same with the Maahi sequence also

I know same here but in today's epi (in the USA) the showed the precap of Mahi Mahi sequence and the song was playing so maybe tomm when the epi comes they might play the song ---- please babaji please πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

I know same here but in today's epi (in the USA) the showed the precap of Mahi Mahi sequence and the song was playing so maybe tomm when the epi comes they might play the song ---- please babaji please πŸ˜Š
Let's hope for the bestπŸ˜ƒ
they won't coz they played mahi mahi in the precap yesterday here in the UK but in today's episode the song wasn't played it was mahi ve mahi 😑
I feel ur pain.  I was watching Mahi Mahi episode here in US today and no song😑 
 I got so upset, my fav couple and no song, dam u TV people 😑😑😑
YUP stupid U.S.A, i got sooo annoyed man😑 I don't get it kabhi kabhi songs laga dete hain aur kabhi nahi. They showed Kurbaan Hua in the beginning of the show and then no song after that. Then after Jay Bhanushali entered, they played the Fanaa song and then Behke Behke and Tum Ko Paya hai and now they are back to their annoying selves ughhhhh!!!