Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

WOW!

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!Hug

I am sonya, and new to this forum! I am a big fan of Kash, but oppsyShocked now i think i will become a big fan of another Hit Jodi!! YES and it's no one then suhana & ishaan!!!!ClapStarHeart
I had begun to watch SGP from the start, but because of school,Angry I had to stop in the middle of the actionAngry even if I wanted to watch, i couldn't, because I did not had timeCry
Today I watched the three last epi, and OMG OMG OMG i think i am in Love with this Show,Day Dreaming  and yes OMG  i love Suhana, she is soooooooo chweet, pooor girl she is missing her mom sooo muchhh, i was crying when she was crying and was missing her mom!!!Cry now i am not gona miss this show, i am going to watch it every day, Gosh cant wait 4 2morro's epiLOL
Okay i hope i am Welcomed and yeah  i also hope 2 get new friendsBig smileactually my friends says that i am a good friendBig smile

LUV sonya

Edited by -Sonya- - 28 December 2010 at 5:02pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ruma09sohrobGarima_04ArmaanShergilSushaanManeetsweetymolelle451tarunSinha18crysind-allizwell-SomerholicGirlmaheen55nami2811Siddhi_Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

Hey guys!Hug

I am sonya, and new to this forum! I am a big fan of Kash, but oppsyShocked now i think i will become a big fan of another Hit Jodi!! YES and it's no one then suhana & ishaan!!!!ClapStarHeart
I had begun to watch SGP from the start, but because of school,Angry I had to stop in the middle of the actionAngry even if I wanted to watch, i couldn't, because I did not had timeCry
Today I watched the three last epi, and OMG OMG OMG i think i am in Love with this Show,Day Dreaming  and yes OMG  i love Suhana, she is soooooooo chweet, pooor girl she is missing her mom sooo muchhh, i was crying when she was crying and was missing her mom!!!Cry now i am not gona miss this show, i am going to watch it every day, Gosh cant wait 4 2morro's epiLOL
Okay i hope i am Welcomed and yeah  i also hope 2 get new friendsBig smileactually my friends says that i am a good friendBig smile

LUV sonya

Welcome Sonya Hug
Heyyyyy did u notice ur name is little similar to current villain of SGP LOL  

Edited by rubas - 28 December 2010 at 5:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04-allizwell-maheen55iViewsShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Welcome Sonya,,,

U will have a great time here....
iam shwetha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Welcome dear and have a fun in the forum too which is equally good and unique as the show itself isSmileI am very glad to welcome a new member in our SGP forum family, have a good time hereThumbs Up

-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Welcome Sonya, guranteed joy 24/7, no bashing, no hate mails, just simple pure opinions and we all have a big heart to accept others point of view, thats the best thing. And also no age limits, you will people like me , and we wil have kids like you around, so for me thats the best part , knowing the new generation.

-allizwell-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubas

Hey guys!Hug

LUV sonya

Welcome Sonya Hug

@rubas--------hahaha........gud one...:-))))))))))

-allizwell-

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
@ Garima_04 thank u

-allizwell-

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubas

Hey guys!Hug

LUV sonya

Welcome Sonya Hug

Hahahahaha now thats funny!!!LOL

-allizwell-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index