Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

We are so wicked- LOLZ (Page 6)

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya85

Originally posted by desigrl05

dude..i think its a given that we are the official badarses of IF rofll..i love wahi's acting here..and i love sid's character .t.hey killed his character post june

---

edit
btw, whats up w/ all the negativity ? Ermm we were all friends once... chill guys :)

Well some people decided to turn Anit-KW fans and its fine if they dont like him anymore but they r the ones who mocked their own frnds so we can see how well they knw whats "friendship"
viyda leave it, forget it, past is past, it is better to move on, if some people forgot our friendship then very well, why should we care, life is very short, and people will come and go, it is better to forget them then to feel sad or hurt by them!

never thought some of the people i saw here will act like this, i personaly was very close to them once upon a time, i heard friendship is a bond that last forever, no wind can blow that way, but i crack up when i hear that b/c whatever friendship we had with some of the people, it turn out to be weaker then a stick that broke so easily!

i am happy that KW was back even for few days and him as ranbir was amazing, hot, sexy and cool who acted his part and left but he sure made a mark on everyone, LOVE YOU KW!

lets move ona nd enjoy the party re, i am too happy today!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginac-Harshu-indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by Vidya85

Well some people decided to turn Anit-KW fans and its fine if they dont like him anymore but they r the ones who mocked their own frnds so we can see how well they knw whats "friendship"
viyda leave it, forget it, past is past, it is better to move on, if some people forgot our friendship then very well, why should we care, life is very short, and people will come and go, it is better to forget them then to feel sad or hurt by them!

never thought some of the people i saw here will act like this, i personaly was very close to them once upon a time, i heard friendship is a bond that last forever, no wind can blow that way, but i crack up when i hear that b/c whatever friendship we had with some of the people, it turn out to be weaker then a stick that broke so easily!

i am happy that KW was back even for few days and him as ranbir was amazing, hot, sexy and cool who acted his part and left but he sure made a mark on everyone, LOVE YOU KW!

lets move ona nd enjoy the party re, i am too happy today!

Exactly.....and it's really sad but oh well we'll just enjoy our KW n party!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac-Harshu-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@zarqa
where is my drink haAngryLOL
i am in the mood for coca cola re

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginac-Harshu-indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@vidya
BINGO! and don't worry, compare to the ocean of love for me from you guys, this kind of mud does not even bother me, i forget things that does no matter to me, i don't live in the past, i live in the future with my three idiotes and my close friends!

i am in a happy mood for sureHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac-Harshu-indian_beauty

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
@zarqa
@bani
@vidya
bang on guys. please dont worry and try not to let it affect you. Lets move on  and dont worry about the past. The present is all that counts and I am sure that we will see kw back in his own show where there will be no doubt who is sexyface and who is not. KW IS AMAZING AND THATS WAT COUNTS. He has left his mark as Ranbir and I hav loved seeing him back on tv even if its been for a short time only.
GUYS LOVE U ALL SO MUCH AND CHERISH ALL THE FRIENSHIPS MADE.!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papia-Harshu-indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
@Gina exactly...our KW will come back with his own with a BANG!!!!

I love all of you guys so much!!!!

and Banuu woman here u go ur coca cola Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index