We are so wicked- LOLZ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

All KW fans one small request please vote for BHPH and comment daily on its article....'If possible plz join ankita sharma and barun sobti fans club,...πŸ˜‰

Lucky, r u trying to say ki agar iss forum mein rehna hai toh kaam karna padega🀣🀣🀣
he is seriously adorable in the attitude
His expressions are so daam cute !!

This wicked look he is HOT !!

Me grinning full time !!
What's the point of this thread....quite useless and redundant, and only emphasizing on the divided fan groups of the forum. It's almost as if the KSG fans have spammed the forum. Yuck. When there is already an appreciation thread for whatever-his-name-is, there now needs to be an appreciation thread for whatever-his-name-is fans'?

I will go barf somewhere now.
Zainab even I did'nt know there was an AT for KW...

I made a post too  since I didn't see one for him..

And before that post this post came to my notice

BTW why r you annoyed πŸ€”
umm zainu is right what's th epoint of this post and teh AT when it's cameo and will be kicked out in few days quiete useless and taking space u can easily go and drool over his assets and be liek oh so hot oh so yada yada yada in the FC that exists already no need to spam  this place w and dividing it waisebhi most of BHPH fans aren't watching thanks to the polllution 
Originally posted by Khushi007

Lucky, r u trying to say ki agar iss forum mein rehna hai toh kaam karna padega🀣🀣🀣
I dont meant that way..... Its upto you...........I can just request not force anyone.......
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

umm zainu is right what's th epoint of this post and teh AT when it's cameo and will be kicked out in few days quiete useless and taking space u can easily go and drool over his assets and be liek oh so hot oh so yada yada yada in the FC that exists already no need to spam  this place w and dividing it waisebhi most of BHPH fans aren't watching thanks to the polllution 

Who are you to say what we should do and what we shouldn't? When bhph DT has no issues with us making the AT whats your problem? You don't own us nor do you own India-Forums. As far as dividing the forum and fan fights go, you are the one who started it. I made a post explaining that we are here only to enjoy Karan Wahi's acting and we don't have issues with Ranbir being criticized and we have no intentions to see Saanchi-Ranbir together bcoz Saanchi belongs to Shravan. You are the one who started spreading venom in this forum by mocking at me that somebody's so called S and Lord is gonna enter yaari yaari yaara but we still remained quiet. Then when people started making posts appreciating Ranbir and Karan Wahi they were mocked, so we came up with the AT so they don't use up the rest of the forum. So, whats your issue? Ranbir is a part of this show so we as his ardent lovers are part of this forum, we like him and drool over him................................if you can't stand that, its your issue and try as hard as you want to mock at us and make us leave, but we won't bcoz u ain't dominating us.

And ya, would appreciate if you wouldn't be a "hypocrite" - Once upon a time- KW fan.........If you really hate him and have turned anti-KW like you name=called him yesterday that he is a panoty and stuff, then show me and prove me your hatred by deleting the Karan Wahi videos, VMs you carry in your youtube channel and all the siggies, avis and caps of him in your photobucket and tinypic........................if you can't then just accept the title of "hypocrite" and stop calling urself jeran fan......................bcoz there is a difference between criticizing and name-calling, bashing and putting someone down
Again bhphians, no issues with u guys calling Ranbir a loser, but Fary the great decided to call Karan Wahi a loser and how he was a loser in his last show and a panoty too...........so am picking on her not you guys....................

And ya we ain't leaving, we will stay here as long as we want, this is a free forum and u ain't the owner of it............and there is no rule on India-Forums that says that we have to close the AT once the character ends, so think twice, the longer u mock and name-call us and pick on us, the longer we will be on this forum just to irritate you doesn't matter when Ranbir leaves and there is no rule on IF that says we can't discuss the same episode over and over again and fill up the AT pages..........😳😳😳

We want peace too and thats why we made an AT to stay away from the rest of the forum and have never raised fingers on Ranbir being criticized, we only stepped in when you guys started mocking at us and making fun of us and bashing Karan Wahi bcoz lines have been crossed.

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago

we are sure wicked and love being a wicked, ISH!!!!!!!!!!! sexyface is looking sexy re
cheers everyone
Ummm what's up with the long ass post directed at one of the member of the forum?😳

We're so wicked πŸ˜ŽCoolCool

Khushi A very Happy New Year to you and I love you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and Ranbir.....ISSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Loving his SexyFace wicked rocking Attitude....just too ISSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!