Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

We are so wicked- LOLZ

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
We are so wicked ROFL

I am sorry but we love the grey shades of Ranbir and find him totally cool. I know we might be considered as Amrish Puri, Gogha Kapoor, Shakti Kapoor and Mukesh Rishi fans at this point, but we can't help loving Ranbir. We are actually lubing both our favorite actor Karan Wahi and also the character Ranbir and his grey shades. We actually wish Sid in dmg was like Ranbir of bhph than DMG wud have been much better. And we like Pratap bcoz he supports Ranbir all the timeLOLLOLLOL

We have no intentions to see Ranbir and Saanchi ending up together, but we just like the cool dude attitude of Ranbir thats all.....................

Thats why we are wickedLOL And since we din't wanna overflow this forum with Ranbir is cool and Ranbir ki Jai ho, we decided to come up with an Appreciation thread for Ranbir Malhotra and drool there with permission from bhph DT...........so we don't get in your way......................you guys love your SaaVan and we watch our cool dude Ranbir Malhotra and enjoy him with all his grey shades so there are no issues or fights and no one has to leave the forum

Edited by Khushi007 - 28 December 2010 at 5:04pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ana24monalobopapia---ayesha---SIDMA4EVERreyaa.ginac...Noorya...jassie_17Shipra_Spavsash91payyal--sumana13--MinnieRoseIncense.Sidranycsweetiekrishnariamariaa.xoLennieshanti05-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
We're so wickedCoolCool ROFLROFLROFL

Well said Khushi......Ok ya we might look lyk really bad ppl right now supporting the guy who's "separating" the love birds....but we can't help it....Ranbir's wicked n cool attitude just draws us 2wards him and most importantly cuz it's Karan WahiLOL

Now we have our AT where we can drool n discuss about Ranbir n KW as much as we want till he is the show so guys u have ur fun and we'll have our Fun....just lyk Khushi said....no intention of seeing Ranbir come between SaVaan...just gonna enjoy Karan Wahi n Ranbir's wicked attitude....thnx so much for this post n the AT Khushi Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaginac

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
we are wickedCoolCool

well i will not like if Ranbeer will come between SaaVan but i know he will not comeROFL
i don't know what they r gonna show tomorrow but till now i m liking Ranbeer's character a lot and Karan is playing it awesomelyDay Dreaming

Thank u Khushi for ATHugHug

papiaginac

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hey Kushi I just made a post I am soo glad to see KW back on screen
He is totally adorable
His voice is so so nice to hear

Missed Siddhant Modi so much but I like his new avataar !!

papiaginac

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
All KW fans one small request please vote for BHPH and comment daily on its article....'If possible plz join ankita sharma and barun sobti fans club,...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
we r so wicked wicked CoolCool

RANBIR is rocking character 'coz f his cool dude attitude n as it is said girls go flat on men with lots f attitude Wink but what is more rocking part f ranbir is it is played by KWTongue

khushiii thanx 4 d AT!!! we will get 2 drool more n more

papiaginac

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged

yes we r wicked n just 4 Mr.Wahi

Ranbir Malhotra,omg ,he's too gud

just keep thinking of him

Ranbir's character is too gud n Wahi is perfect 4 this role

Wahi roxxx

papiaginac

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Khushi thankyou so much for this beautiful post. Indeed we are so wicked and I am loving the way KW is portraying Ranbir Malholtra. He is amazing and love all his cheeky grins and smiles.
TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Love seeing Karan back on our screens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index