is'nt gulaal 1st marriage suppose to be bad?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
the pandit said that gulaal first marriage will be bad, but her second marriage will save her, but her first marriage is with vasant, how is that bad? so then whos her second marriage gona be with, that is suppose to save her? is it going to be with dushant, if so, then How? dushant is evil, how is he gona save her? and kesada is just a kid, they cant show gulaal getting married to him, thats just wrong?
Originally posted by puja144

the pandit said that gulaal first marriage will be bad, but her second marriage will save her, but her first marriage is with vasant, how is that bad? so then whos her second marriage gona be with, that is suppose to save her? is it going to be with dushant, if so, then How? dushant is evil, how is he gona save her? and kesada is just a kid, they cant show gulaal getting married to him, thats just wrong?
i had completely 4got wht the pandit said
i was soo interested in the wedding i 4got lolll😆
i also dont understand how vasant is the one shes gonna have a bad marriage with😕
i hope they dont even think of marrying gulal to dushant 🤢
an lyk u said kesada is just a kid, it will just be stupid if she gets married to him
he didn't say bad marriage, he said 'vish ka saaya hai' - there's a shadow of poison.
so it could mean anything - vasant dying of poison, or being bitten by a snake or anytihng.
And they've already laid the ground and precedence for marrying kesar because they told us about Pan Ba and Mota Ba.

I'm afraid Vasant will die and Gulaal will have to marry Kesar who will grow up to be Rahil ( I hope!)

As for being wrong, it is the custom in some communities to get a widow married to her Devar, so it's just a matter of tradition - right and wrong is often determined by our cultural context isn't it?
Bubble
Originally posted by soapbubble

he didn't say bad marriage, he said 'vish ka saaya hai' - there's a shadow of poison.
so it could mean anything - vasant dying of poison, or being bitten by a snake or anytihng.
And they've already laid the ground and precedence for marrying kesar because they told us about Pan Ba and Mota Ba.

I'm afraid Vasant will die and Gulaal will have to marry Kesar who will grow up to be Rahil ( I hope!)

As for being wrong, it is the custom in some communities to get a widow married to her Devar, so it's just a matter of tradition - right and wrong is often determined by our cultural context isn't it?
Bubble

but what about the age gap, kesar is like 10, while gulaal is like 20, so when kesada is 20 gulaal will be 30, i dont want see romantic secenes between gulaal and kesada, i would rather have gulaal marry dushant, and gulaal makes dushant nice.
Originally posted by puja144

but what about the age gap, kesar is like 10, while gulaal is like 20, so when kesada is 20 gulaal will be 30, i dont want see romantic secenes between gulaal and kesada, i would rather have gulaal marry dushant, and gulaal makes dushant nice.

Exactly! But that is what will be interesting - older woman/younger man romances can be GREAT if they're handled well.

Well, personally I don't think Dushyant is good for Gulaal - even to make him nice.
Arre he's a thief, a liar, a man who has an illicit relationship with this Bhabhi, he's a opium addict - why would you want him for Gulaal?

Much better to have Raahil as Kesar, IMO
Bubble

Gulaal- kahaani ka har rang post says that this show is loosely based on ek chaadar maili si. In that movie d protagonist after her husband died was married 2 her 10 yrs younger devar.

So I'm afraid that Vasant will die and Gulaal will marry Kesar.
Originally posted by wilddevil2010

Gulaal- kahaani ka har rang post says that this show is loosely based on ek chaadar maili si. In that movie d protagonist after her husband died was married 2 her 10 yrs younger devar.

So I'm afraid that Vasant will die and Gulaal will marry Kesar.

But Rahil is supposed to be the hero of the show. That is just simply yucky to see her married to Kesar. Also, can't watch her getting married to Dushant either. None of them are acceptable. Wondering, why Rahil agreed to do the show if it was only for a few episodes and would be bumped off by being killed. I only watch this show for Rahil. So I hope that the pandit did not mean that Rahil would die and she would have to marry someone else.  Hope he just meant that Gulaal would renew her vows with Rahil under better conditions and the whole family being happy about it rather than half the family being unhappy about the marriage.
I JUST SORT OF REALISED SOMMIT THAT MIGHT HELP US SOLVE THIS CASE LOLL
WELL IF CAN REMEBER GULAAL COULDNT MARRY VASANT AT FIRST BECAUSE GULAAL WAS ALREADY TO MARRY SOME1 ELSE, BUT L8R ON DIDNT I CANT REMEBER EXACTLY Y
I THINK THE GUY WAS A TRANSEXUAL OR SOMMIT IM NOT ENTIRELY SURE
THEREFORE THAT MAKES THAT GUY MARRIAGE N0.1 AN VASANT MARRIAGE NO.2
I THINK THAT MAKES SENCE IF U THINK ABOUT IT
BUT THEN AGAIN U NEVA KNOW