Gulaal

   

is'nt gulaal 1st marriage suppose to be bad?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SushantVasudha

Senior Member

SushantVasudha

Joined: 27 June 2009

Posts: 556

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
the pandit said that gulaal first marriage will be bad, but her second marriage will save her, but her first marriage is with vasant, how is that bad? so then whos her second marriage gona be with, that is suppose to save her? is it going to be with dushant, if so, then How? dushant is evil, how is he gona save her? and kesada is just a kid, they cant show gulaal getting married to him, thats just wrong?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is'nt gulaal 1st marriage suppose to be bad?" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010

Posts: 9697

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja144

the pandit said that gulaal first marriage will be bad, but her second marriage will save her, but her first marriage is with vasant, how is that bad? so then whos her second marriage gona be with, that is suppose to save her? is it going to be with dushant, if so, then How? dushant is evil, how is he gona save her? and kesada is just a kid, they cant show gulaal getting married to him, thats just wrong?
i had completely 4got wht the pandit said
i was soo interested in the wedding i 4got lolllLOL
i also dont understand how vasant is the one shes gonna have a bad marriage withConfused
i hope they dont even think of marrying gulal to dushant Dead
an lyk u said kesada is just a kid, it will just be stupid if she gets married to him

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Joined: 15 October 2005

Posts: 3758

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
he didn't say bad marriage, he said 'vish ka saaya hai' - there's a shadow of poison.
so it could mean anything - vasant dying of poison, or being bitten by a snake or anytihng.
And they've already laid the ground and precedence for marrying kesar because they told us about Pan Ba and Mota Ba.

I'm afraid Vasant will die and Gulaal will have to marry Kesar who will grow up to be Rahil ( I hope!)

As for being wrong, it is the custom in some communities to get a widow married to her Devar, so it's just a matter of tradition - right and wrong is often determined by our cultural context isn't it?
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniMinnie.

SushantVasudha

Senior Member

SushantVasudha

Joined: 27 June 2009

Posts: 556

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

he didn't say bad marriage, he said 'vish ka saaya hai' - there's a shadow of poison.
so it could mean anything - vasant dying of poison, or being bitten by a snake or anytihng.
And they've already laid the ground and precedence for marrying kesar because they told us about Pan Ba and Mota Ba.

I'm afraid Vasant will die and Gulaal will have to marry Kesar who will grow up to be Rahil ( I hope!)

As for being wrong, it is the custom in some communities to get a widow married to her Devar, so it's just a matter of tradition - right and wrong is often determined by our cultural context isn't it?
Bubble


but what about the age gap, kesar is like 10, while gulaal is like 20, so when kesada is 20 gulaal will be 30, i dont want see romantic secenes between gulaal and kesada, i would rather have gulaal marry dushant, and gulaal makes dushant nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensMinnie.

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Joined: 15 October 2005

Posts: 3758

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja144

Originally posted by soapbubble

he didn't say bad marriage, he said 'vish ka saaya hai' - there's a shadow of poison.
so it could mean anything - vasant dying of poison, or being bitten by a snake or anytihng.
And they've already laid the ground and precedence for marrying kesar because they told us about Pan Ba and Mota Ba.

I'm afraid Vasant will die and Gulaal will have to marry Kesar who will grow up to be Rahil ( I hope!)

As for being wrong, it is the custom in some communities to get a widow married to her Devar, so it's just a matter of tradition - right and wrong is often determined by our cultural context isn't it?
Bubble


but what about the age gap, kesar is like 10, while gulaal is like 20, so when kesada is 20 gulaal will be 30, i dont want see romantic secenes between gulaal and kesada, i would rather have gulaal marry dushant, and gulaal makes dushant nice.


Exactly! But that is what will be interesting - older woman/younger man romances can be GREAT if they're handled well.

Well, personally I don't think Dushyant is good for Gulaal - even to make him nice.
Arre he's a thief, a liar, a man who has an illicit relationship with this Bhabhi, he's a opium addict - why would you want him for Gulaal?

Much better to have Raahil as Kesar, IMO
Bubble


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Diya-Minnie.

wilddevil2010

Senior Member

wilddevil2010

Joined: 12 January 2010

Posts: 482

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Gulaal- kahaani ka har rang post says that this show is loosely based on ek chaadar maili si. In that movie d protagonist after her husband died was married 2 her 10 yrs younger devar.

So I'm afraid that Vasant will die and Gulaal will marry Kesar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

nirv

Senior Member

nirv

Joined: 28 October 2007

Posts: 405

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wilddevil2010

Gulaal- kahaani ka har rang post says that this show is loosely based on ek chaadar maili si. In that movie d protagonist after her husband died was married 2 her 10 yrs younger devar.

So I'm afraid that Vasant will die and Gulaal will marry Kesar.

But Rahil is supposed to be the hero of the show. That is just simply yucky to see her married to Kesar. Also, can't watch her getting married to Dushant either. None of them are acceptable. Wondering, why Rahil agreed to do the show if it was only for a few episodes and would be bumped off by being killed. I only watch this show for Rahil. So I hope that the pandit did not mean that Rahil would die and she would have to marry someone else.  Hope he just meant that Gulaal would renew her vows with Rahil under better conditions and the whole family being happy about it rather than half the family being unhappy about the marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010

Posts: 9697

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I JUST SORT OF REALISED SOMMIT THAT MIGHT HELP US SOLVE THIS CASE LOLL
WELL IF CAN REMEBER GULAAL COULDNT MARRY VASANT AT FIRST BECAUSE GULAAL WAS ALREADY TO MARRY SOME1 ELSE, BUT L8R ON DIDNT I CANT REMEBER EXACTLY Y
I THINK THE GUY WAS A TRANSEXUAL OR SOMMIT IM NOT ENTIRELY SURE
THEREFORE THAT MAKES THAT GUY MARRIAGE N0.1 AN VASANT MARRIAGE NO.2
I THINK THAT MAKES SENCE IF U THINK ABOUT IT
BUT THEN AGAIN U NEVA KNOW

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.